Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

DAFUCK IS THIS, DUMBASS??

I’m part of that “no interest in resolution” crowd.... I hate the Left and Democrats like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.
Honestly, I pray for civil war.
No, it's not. You fucking jackass. Only people in this quote chain is me and you.

I quoted from page 3, and you're a lying piece of shit leftist shill turd fuck!

:04: And stupid too, motherfucker! :1peleas:

You FAIL! Faggot Pogtard! Also faggot fake shill Golfing Gator. You're both a couple of turds in the bowl, bitches.

I’m part of that “no interest in resolution” crowd.... I hate the Left and Democrats like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.
Honestly, I pray for civil war.

As I said --- reading is lost on the Illiterati.

I didn't quote that, jackfuck! That was on page 2, Point out where in the quote chain it is, go ahead, dumbshit. Brokeloser is not even in that chain, you smug retard.

So, you admit that BL brought up Hitler on page 2, but still refuse to admit he was the one that brought up Hitler first...

Damn, you are as stupid as the day is long

Only if it's summertime in frickin' Nome Alaska. :banghead:

I didn't quote BL, though. I quoted one of your leftist fag buddies. ;)

I know, I sting you tards with truth, but it needs to be done. Stick your sophistry up your ass, bitch! I'm raw and straightforward.

Obviously you can't handle the truth, friggin' HACK.

As I said --- reading is lost on the Illiterati.

I didn't quote that, jackfuck! That was on page 2, Point out where in the quote chain it is, go ahead, dumbshit. Brokeloser is not even in that chain, you smug retard.

So, you admit that BL brought up Hitler on page 2, but still refuse to admit he was the one that brought up Hitler first...

I know, I sting you tards with truth, but it needs to be done. Stick your sophistry up your ass, bitch! I'm raw and straightforward.

You know what makes a man a man? Admitting defeat and moving on. Apparently you are incapable of doing so, so you're like a toddler, bitch.

iu

You know what makes a man a man? Admitting defeat and moving on. Apparently you are incapable of doing so, so you're like a toddler, bitch.

iu

Apparently you'll never be a man then will you. Now you know why I call you Maid Marion, ya illiterate little WIMP.

iu

Apparently you'll never be a man then will you. Now you know why I call you Maid Marion, ya illiterate little WIMP.

I do more in 1 day, than you ever could on the best days in your life, faggot.

You never was to do what I can do, you're just not physically capable.

So go ahead and hide in your failed sophistry and eat a dick, pussy.

I'd make your heart explode. From work.

I do.
Why don’t you?

Absolutely.

The stupid fucks at Dick's are going broke, boycotts work.

Dick's first quarter earnings are the same as last year, dope.

Ohhhh, lying! How clever.

Dick's Sporting Goods Sales Sink After Gun Policy | National Review
Dick’s Says Under Armour, New Gun-Sales Policy Dragged on Results

Still, just the same as last year, dope.

You could have just looked it up but instead you needed to call me a liar.

Well, here you are, dope. Shown to be the consumate loser yet again.

DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports First Quarter Results

Last edited:
I do.
Why don’t you?

Absolutely.

I give them 2 years before they shut the doors. It's not like we haven't seen this before with "The Sports Authority". SSDD

I do.
Why don’t you?

Absolutely.

I give them 2 years before they shut the doors. It's not like we haven't seen this before with "The Sports Authority". SSDD

Of course you would say that because you're clueless.

NO Sparkles, the "electorate" comprises MILLIONS of votes. Apparently you handle words about as well as you handle numbers.

Again, the electorate, nationally, voted in the main for nobody. As well as all those states I mentioned plus a few others.

Who won the majority of votes in this state? No one. And it would have been a better choice that what we got once the ELECTORS tossed most of the state's votes in the shitcan.
sure in a popular voting scheme sure. the voting electorate in a presidential election is 531 electoral votes. to which, trump won 60% of. not even close. the country told hitlery to take a flying leap!!

And we'll tell the next Dem Candidate to go "Fly A Train" 25 flailing Dems on the wall 25 flailing Dems. One goes down gets run out of town 24 flailing Dems on the wall. Need I go on!

Actually yes. Tell us more about these here "flying trains". On my planet we call those "airplanes".

You won't have to worry about those .In " The Utopia of Green new Deal" there won't be any of those either. or cars or health care or private industry or you if you don't toe the Party line! Dipshit!!!! You really are that stupid aren't you!

"Stupid" because I know trains don't fly, and you don't?

Allllllllllllllllll righty then.
then how does AOC get to hawaii in her green deal?

who received the electorate votes from the 30 states? And what was the total available?

You want me to sit here and list the vote totals for 30 states that you could look up yourself if you could handle numbers but you can't?

What would be the point?
what I asked was how many of the electorate votes in the 30 states trump won were given to Hitlery? 304 and 227 = 531. Out of a possible 531 electorate votes, trump won 304, 60% of the available electorate. feel free to spin whatever you feel you have to to get to sleep at night. too fkin funny.

NO Sparkles, the "electorate" comprises MILLIONS of votes. Apparently you handle words about as well as you handle numbers.

Again, the electorate, nationally, voted in the main for nobody. As well as all those states I mentioned plus a few others.

Who won the majority of votes in this state? No one. And it would have been a better choice that what we got once the ELECTORS tossed most of the state's votes in the shitcan.
sure in a popular voting scheme sure. the voting electorate in a presidential election is 531 electoral votes. to which, trump won 60% of. not even close. the country told hitlery to take a flying leap!!

Again Sparky --- No. The voting electorate is a number in nine figures, well north of 200 million. 45% of that electorate didn't even bother to show up on "election day" of 2016 figuring "what's the point", and out of those who did, a whopping 46% voted for Rump.

I know this calculation is way beyond your pay grade but 46% of 55% equals 25%. That tells us one-quarter of eligible voters chose to hump the Rump.

Maybe next week we'll do "fractions". Maybe not.
naw, not for president. it's 531 votes. here's proof:

2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

348px-ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png

You want me to sit here and list the vote totals for 30 states that you could look up yourself if you could handle numbers but you can't?

What would be the point?
what I asked was how many of the electorate votes in the 30 states trump won were given to Hitlery? 304 and 227 = 531. Out of a possible 531 electorate votes, trump won 304, 60% of the available electorate. feel free to spin whatever you feel you have to to get to sleep at night. too fkin funny.

Again Sparky --- No. The voting electorate is a number in nine figures, well north of 200 million. 45% of that electorate didn't even bother to show up on "election day" of 2016 figuring "what's the point", and out of those who did, a whopping 46% voted for Rump.

I know this calculation is way beyond your pay grade but 46% of 55% equals 25%. That tells us one-quarter of eligible voters chose to hump the Rump.

I don't think I've ever seen or heard the term electorate used to describe presidential electors before. Usually it means the voting public.

I don't think I've ever seen or heard the term electorate used to describe presidential electors before. Usually it means the voting public.
but the voting public does not elect a president, instead they elect the electoral votes within the state, and the state chooses the president. so, those individuals elect the president, and there are 531 of them. and trump won 60% of em.

but the voting public does not elect a president, instead they elect the electoral votes within the state, and the state chooses the president. so, those individuals elect the president, and there are 531 of them. and trump won 60% of em.

Yes, but again, this conversation was talking about the electorate. That word is not usually used to describe presidential electors. I think it was pretty clear that no one else was using the word to mean electors. :dunno:

That IS what it means. Popeye is weaseling words to try to make himself feel better.

That IS what it means. Popeye is weaseling words to try to make himself feel better.

Something Pogo is quite familiar with.

Yes, but again, this conversation was talking about the electorate. That word is not usually used to describe presidential electors. I think it was pretty clear that no one else was using the word to mean electors. :dunno:
yep, I completely understand. but reality is what I've been posting. you can have fking 100 million voters in California vote and the official take is only 55 votes that actually count for president. if you increase the number to 150 million, only 55 vote. So california can bring in all the fking illegals they want, the net take is still 55 votes.

just posting facts. you can post up what isn't factual about what I posted up.

There are just a few people here whose views are close enough to nine that I would even venture to submit that we share them ..Same in real life.

I run my own business, so am not about to shun anybody, even is I were so disposed .

That does not mean people don't bother me by any means there are a few here who I wish would go die in a fire At their earliest convenience.

I do.
Why don’t you?

Absolutely.

Dick's is in serious financial shit, just like they were last year.

Dick’s Sporting Goods Stock Takes a Hit Despite Better-Than-Expected Q4 Finish

Absolutely.

Of course you would say that because you're clueless.

Or because he reads the news.

Dick's Sporting Goods -2% after comparable sales drop - DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE:DKS) | Seeking Alpha

Dicks was stupid, they shit in the face of their customers.

Nike on the other hand is openly racist but gets away with it because they cater to a customer base that hates whites and hates America.

Forum List

Back