Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

I’m part of that “no interest in resolution” crowd.... I hate the Left and Democrats like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.
Honestly, I pray for civil war.
So much hate, I feel sorry for you. You hate American and 1/2 of the Americans in it. Very sad.

America is what’s its people are...yep, half the people are total pieces of shits and I hate them all.
You hate 1/2 the people in this country but I'd wager 99% of Americans think it is you who is the total piece of shit.

So you think he is a piece of shit? And you are upset with him because he hates Democrats?
Of course you are justified in your thinking however he is not. Is that about it?
He hates this country, its laws, its Constitution, and 1/2 of the Americans in it. He believes that violence is justified. He equates himself with Hitler's policies. That's about it. You're welcome to defend him but I consider him a traitor to this country.

I don't agree with most GOP polices but I don't hate the people that do and I certainly don't wish them harm.

Okay, why in the fuck did you pull Hitler out of your colon? Been listening to the Democrat primer on Trump too much or something?

Seriously, guy. We Americans kicked Hitler's ass and then some. Nobody here wants to be like Hitler, except people that want to euthanize the elderly and kill unborn babies in the womb and spread blatant propaganda. Who does that, you ask? Tha motherfuckin' DNC and their right hand propaganda arm, the mainstream media. It is what it is. I'm for free press, not corporatist/party monopolized press.

I don't associate with people who have radical political views that don't correspond to supporting the President of the United States for a couple of reasons. First of all I'm afraid that they might have a couple of drinks and try to kill me for wearing a MAGA hat and second they might try to poison my food in a local restaurant that chased the President's Press Secretary out of town. Third, they are just so freaking angry and boring and they never have a nice day.

I do.
Why don’t you?

Absolutely.

The stupid fucks at Dick's are going broke, boycotts work.
The stupid fucks at Dick's are going broke, boycotts work.

Dick's first quarter earnings are the same as last year, dope.

Ohhhh, lying! How clever.

Dick's Sporting Goods Sales Sink After Gun Policy | National Review
Dick’s Says Under Armour, New Gun-Sales Policy Dragged on Results

So much hate, I feel sorry for you. You hate American and 1/2 of the Americans in it. Very sad.

America is what’s its people are...yep, half the people are total pieces of shits and I hate them all.
You hate 1/2 the people in this country but I'd wager 99% of Americans think it is you who is the total piece of shit.

So you think he is a piece of shit? And you are upset with him because he hates Democrats?
Of course you are justified in your thinking however he is not. Is that about it?
He hates this country, its laws, its Constitution, and 1/2 of the Americans in it. He believes that violence is justified. He equates himself with Hitler's policies. That's about it. You're welcome to defend him but I consider him a traitor to this country.

I don't agree with most GOP polices but I don't hate the people that do and I certainly don't wish them harm.

Okay, why in the fuck did you pull Hitler out of your colon? Been listening to the Democrat primer on Trump too much or something?

Seriously, guy. We Americans kicked Hitler's ass and then some. Nobody here wants to be like Hitler, except people that want to euthanize the elderly and kill unborn babies in the womb and spread blatant propaganda. Who does that, you ask? Tha motherfuckin' DNC and their right hand propaganda arm, the mainstream media. It is what it is. I'm for free press, not corporatist/party monopolized press.

You uh need to learn how to read, cowboy hat. BrokeLoser brought Hitler up.

Link? :rolleyes:

Following a thread a bit too complicated for you grandpa?

Right there in the nest, six posts up from where you misread.

Reading is a lost art.

Reading is a lost art.

Yet you fail to provide it.

Reading is a lost art.

It's sitting right there in the post you already quoted. What do you want me to do, drive to your house and move your eyeballs over the text and shit?

tenor.gif

Reading is a lost art.

It's sitting right there in the post you already quoted. What do you want me to do, drive to your house and move your eyeballs over the text and shit?

tenor.gif

No, it's not. You fucking jackass. Only people in this quote chain is me and you.

I quoted from page 3, and you're a lying piece of shit leftist shill turd fuck!

:04: And stupid too, motherfucker! :1peleas:

You FAIL! Faggot Pogtard! Also faggot fake shill Golfing Gator. You're both a couple of turds in the bowl, bitches.

Last edited:
DAFUCK IS THIS, DUMBASS??

I’m part of that “no interest in resolution” crowd.... I hate the Left and Democrats like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.

Reading is a lost art.

tenor.gif

No, it's not. You fucking jackass. Only people in this quote chain is me and you.

You FAIL! Faggot Pogtard! Also faggot fake shill Golfing Gator. You're both a couple of turds in the bowl, bitches.

As I said --- reading is lost on the Illiterati.

Reading is a lost art.

tenor.gif

I didn't quote that, jackfuck! That was on page 2, Point out where in the quote chain it is, go ahead, dumbshit. Brokeloser is not even in that chain, you smug retard.

:banghead:

Quote nest is quote nest. You don't get to change it to "a very wonderful place in Germany" just because you don't like "Bronx".

DONE with your wangly ass.

Reading is a lost art.

tenor.gif

I didn't quote that, jackfuck! That was on page 2, Point out where in the quote chain it is, go ahead, dumbshit. Brokeloser is not even in that chain, you smug retard.

So, you admit that BL brought up Hitler on page 2, but still refuse to admit he was the one that brought up Hitler first...

Damn, you are as stupid as the day is long

See your thinking is justified according to you and his is not. Care to fulfill my other predicitions?
Clinton call half the country deplorable, did you call her out on it or defend her statement? Seems divisiveness comes from both of the extremes as you and broke have demonstrated.

There is no instance where Clinton "called half the country deplorable". That's bullshit and as such, dismissed. Nobody can "defend" something that never occurred.

Let's talk about this, bitchboy:

tenor.gif

So, you admit that BL brought up Hitler on page 2, but still refuse to admit he was the one that brought up Hitler first...

How so? Pogo said it was in the quote chain, and it simply is not, simpleton.

I'd like you two fucks to make a case as to how American you both are and how much both of you turds support the Constitution and all that. Where I'm at, you both look like a couple of seditious queers.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

How so? Pogo said it was in the quote chain, and it simply is not, simpleton.

Go to post #301, where you asked why alang1216 brought up Hitler, and open up the nested quotes. BrokeLoser saying he hates the left like Hitler hated Jews is right there.

tenor.gif

Only if it's summertime in frickin' Nome Alaska. :banghead:

tenor.gif

Only if it's summertime in frickin' Nome Alaska. :banghead:

I didn't quote BL, though. I quoted one of your leftist fag buddies. ;)

I know, I sting you tards with truth, but it needs to be done. Stick your sophistry up your ass, bitch! I'm pure and straightforward.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back