Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

No, because of James 5:19-20

“Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. ”

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

That’s true...Mid-City is full of filthy pieces of shits and filthy pieces of shit don’t support Trump.

I do.
Why don’t you?
Why exist at their level of discomfort?

Discomfort?
For watching something else, going somewhere else, spending somewhere else?
If what someone else thinks bothers you then you are wasting yer time worrying about how someone else thinks..

Yet you're one of those touchy feely liberals...go figure.
And you are one of those abrasive assholes of whatever political philosophy (insert here).

Boycotting doesn't matter especially if the businesses don't know you're boycotting. So the next step is protesting and harassing customers. Its better if no one knows your politics, especially businesses. Businesses and personal property need to be respected.

NO, because I like you have the right as an American to think & speak as I chose.

The game has completely changed...We’re in new times bud...no?
Sooooo, we're not supposed to think and chose as we wish? This is your idea of America?

Who said that?
Say / do whatever the fuck you want at the risk of boycott.
You response to satre seemed to indicate as much....... Just making sure. Have fun playing at politics.

do.
Why don’t you?
Are you referring to social media?
The only way to "boycott those with political views that don't align with your's" is simple: Either delete your account. Or go somewhere else.
They are going to do what they have been...the only way to stop and protest is to get everyone on the platform to delete their accounts or go somewhere else. Facebook maybe the world's biggest social media...but they aren't the only ones. Same goes for Twitter.
I wouldn't be surprise if Trump wins in 2020...I am sure that Facebook will start banning him off their site. As a payback.

Forum List

Back