Authoritarianism more powerful than Liberty.

The great problem with your thinking is that there is no one on the planet who is qualified to be a absolute ruler. There is no one.

• Banned
The great problem with your thinking is that there is no one on the planet who is qualified to be a absolute ruler. There is no one.

Who is pushing government school Liberalism, and silencing the Conservative opposition on Facebook?

This is Authoritarianism light, in a Leftist direction.

Republican solution: Do nothing Liberty, of course.

Liberty leads to mush, mush.

Liberty leads to indoctrination by Leftists.

Authoritarianism combats this.

He who controls Authoritarianism controls society through indoctrination.

Right now Democrats control Authoritarianism.

I think without indoctrination, Americans would naturally drift towards conservative social values and nationalism.

I think without indoctrination, Americans would naturally drift towards conservative social values and nationalism.

"I think without indoctrination, Americans would naturally drift towards conservative social values and nationalism"

I agree. Without rational people trying to enlighten them conservatives tend towards evil.

"I think without indoctrination, Americans would naturally drift towards conservative social values and nationalism"

I agree. Without rational people trying to enlighten them conservatives tend towards evil.

Oh yes, what a horrendous evil safe communities and intact family units are.

Amazingly relevant and tragically accurate statement. We are hundreds of millions led by handfuls who cannot possibly represent fairly, compassionately or even empathetically a single one of us. That is the human way. However, as Megadeth once said . . .

safe communities?

would they be safe for gays? who would be discriminated against and criminalized the way christians with christian values use to?

and still want to?

would they be safe for muslims?
atheists?
trannies?

traditional american christian family values were only SAFE for white heterosexual christians.

safe communities?

would they be safe for gays? who would be discriminated against and criminalized the way christians with christian values use to?

and still want to?

atheists?
trannies?

traditional american christian family values were only SAFE for white heterosexual christians.

^^SJW in the house! Tell us, please? What are all the benefits self-martyrization? Of falling on a sword of self-hatred of one's own immutable characteristics, culture and history? Does it hurt to self-flagellate before an altar of political correctness and does membership in the cult of victimhood really remove years of wrinkles and tens of pounds from one's midsection? Further, does stepping on one's "tail" of privilege each time one genuflects virtue signals improve reception up there nailed to the cross of social justice?

Why so? What you appear to deem as "conservative social values and nationalism" only serve the interests of a far limited group of Americans, not the whole group of us.

What is this "indoctrination" of which you speak?

Why so? What you appear to deem as "conservative social values and nationalism" only serve the interests of a far limited group of Americans, not the whole group of us.

Without Nationalism White Republicans will be replaced by Hispanics who vote Democrat.

Republicans usually don't grasp this.
They kind of just understand "Me, Mine, and Now" typical Individualist savages.

safe communities?

and still want to?

atheists?
trannies?

Lets imagine that you succeed in your fanatical quest to eliminate the ultimate evil from the world: the sin of "discrimination". What will that society look like?

A global mono-culture. The complete absence of actual diversity. Because you can't eliminate discrimination without first eliminating the things that make us different.

You're the one who's promoting an anti-human ideology that revolves around serving the interests of a deviant minority at the expense of the normal majority.

Human beings are animals. We naturally fall into predictable patterns of behavior like any animal does. We form pairs and have offspring, the pair works together to provide for and protect the offspring. That's how it works all over the world no matter the race or religion.

Nature is the essence of social conservatism.

You're the one who's promoting an anti-human ideology that revolves around serving the interests of a deviant minority at the expense of the normal majority.

Human beings are animals. We naturally fall into predictable patterns of behavior like any animal does. We form pairs and have offspring, the pair works together to provide for and protect the offspring. That's how it works all over the world no matter the race or religion.

Nature is the essence of social conservatism.

The only thing that I am "promoting" is that people be left alone in safety to be what nature intended each to be. If you are alluding to my support of LGBT rights and acceptance, of course I do. People with a same-sex orientation have been around since the dawn of time.

What is "normal"? On the heterosexual side of things, trump and pigpence are two scumbags selling sewer sex and trying to drag heterosexuals down to their level of debasement. Heterosexuality and homosexuality are not in discord, they involve two separate groups of people who are not in competition with each other.

Heterosexuality by definition involves both men and women. The discord is among men and women. trump and pigpence are trying to drag women down into the sewer that they both reside in. Heterosexuality can and should result in relationships that are positive and uplifting. based on love, loyalty, and respect.

Positive heterosexuality is based on the idea of "I've got your back." Abigail Adams ran the farm while her partner, John Adams. was off into politics, and she warned him not to forget the female half of the population. He did, anyway. He failed his partner. He did not have Abigail's back, even though they slept together.

Heterosexuality is NOT about opposing gays. May they live long and prosper. It's about our own relationships. The next time you hear of a guy putting down women, I expect that you will confront him and protest. There are plenty of opportunities on USMB alone.

safe communities?

and still want to?

atheists?
trannies?

Are leftist degenerate societies safe for anyone?

safe communities?

and still want to?

atheists?
trannies?

Are leftist degenerate societies safe for anyone?

We are experiencing right-wing degenerate society and no one is safe.

Forum List

Back