Do you believe there's aliens within 1,000 light years of earth?

• Total voters

A few of the promising planets discovered so far that could have ALIENS on them! ;)
-G667Cc Gliese 667 Cc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-Wolf 1061c and d Wolf 1061c - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-Trappist 1c and d TRAPPIST-1d - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-K2-72e K2-72e - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-Kepler-1229b Kepler-1229b - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-Gliese 832c Gliese 832 c - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I expect that there's probably 20 times as many planets that are habital that could support life then what is above.

I believe chances are good that one or more of these planets has ALIEN life!
Did you hear they picked up a signal from something like 92 light years away? They said it could be a lot more things than aliens trying to communicate with us but it also could be another species sending out a signal. And the more I think about it the less shocked I will be when we find something smart enough to communicate with us.

A few of the promising planets discovered so far that could have ALIENS on them! ;)

I expect that there's probably 20 times as many planets that are habital that could support life then what is above.

Did you hear they picked up a signal from something like 92 light years away? They said it could be a lot more things than aliens trying to communicate with us but it also could be another species sending out a signal. And the more I think about it the less shocked I will be when we find something smart enough to communicate with us.

I wouldn't be shocked at all, just worried about their intentions.

I wouldn't be shocked at all, just worried about their intentions.
I was thinking that too but I don't think they can get here either.

Imagine the meeting we would have on the international space station. And then we would have to quarinteen them before we let them come to earth. We would have to be very clear with them no weapons and that includes the ship they come in. If it has a death ray or bombs on it don't come. We could meet them and inspect their ship near Mars, not earth. If they want to visit it has to be our rules.

Would we want to wipe out their species and take their planet or live among them?

Could you imagine finally finding a neighbor then wanting to kill them?

You believe in aliens but you don't believe in God? How does that make sense?

Because the odds of us being the only life out of all those other stars we see are very low.

What are the odds heaven is wishful thinking? 50/50?

Because the odds of us being the only life out of all those other stars we see are very low.

What are the odds heaven is wishful thinking? 50/50?
God has contacted humanity numerous times in the past 4000 years through Abraham, Moses, Elijah, David, Jesus, and there's the Bible as a permanent record of all these contacts.

Aliens have left not one shred of evidence that they ever visited Earth in it's five billion year lifespan. Not one left over can of beer or candy wrapper.

There's a huge amount of evidence that a lot of these hundreds of billions of possible planets could be in the habitable zone. I'd think chances of aliens is probably closer to 85%??? What do we have for heaven or a god??? Faith?
There is absolutely zero evidence that intelligent life exists anywhere but on Earth. There is zero evidence because there has been zero contact. On the other hand, God has contacted humanity many billions of times.

There's a huge amount of evidence that a lot of these hundreds of billions of possible planets could be in the habitable zone. I'd think chances of aliens is probably closer to 85%??? What do we have for heaven or a god??? Faith?
According to blackrook god visited Joseph Smith, Mohammad and others.

If aliens had been to Earth, they would have left something behind: a potato chip package, or a beer can. But we have nothing.

There is absolutely zero evidence that intelligent life exists anywhere but on Earth. There is zero evidence because there has been zero contact. On the other hand, God has contacted humanity many billions of times.
Tell him to holla at ya boy

That's more likely than aliens, since aliens have never visited us. Not one time.

If there were aliens, they'd be here by now. After all, the universe is supposed to be 14 billion years old. If they haven't come in 14 billion years, that means they don't exist.

If aliens had been to Earth, they would have left something behind: a potato chip package, or a beer can. But we have nothing.
Maybe we are 3% smarter than monkeys thanks to alien DNA.

What about the pyramids?

I don't think aliens have visited really. Too far for them too

What about the pyramids?

They've had 14 billion years to get here, and aliens have not yet arrived on Earth. That means they're not out there.

Also, the SETI program has turned up nothing. There are no radio signals from other stars, because there are no alien civilizations with radio.

That's more likely than aliens, since aliens have never visited us. Not one time.
You are pretty confident there's no possible way aliens may have one time visited us, weren't impressed and just moved on. This to you is out of the rhelm of possibility for you but

A virgin birth, talking snakes, noahs ark, walk on water heaven awaits story seems likely to you?

What about the pyramids?

They've had 14 billion years to get here, and aliens have not yet arrived on Earth. That means they're not out there.
They have? You think aliens existed at the very beginning of the universe before stars and planets had a chance to form?

Forum List

Back