Do you believe there's aliens within 1,000 light years of earth?

Do you believe there's aliens within 1,000 light years of earth?

• Total voters
There's a huge amount of evidence that a lot of these hundreds of billions of possible planets could be in the habitable zone. I'd think chances of aliens is probably closer to 85%??? What do we have for heaven or a god??? Faith?
According to blackrook god visited Joseph Smith, Mohammad and others.
That's more likely than aliens, since aliens have never visited us. Not one time.
You are pretty confident there's no possible way aliens may have one time visited us, weren't impressed and just moved on. This to you is out of the rhelm of possibility for you but

A virgin birth, talking snakes, noahs ark, walk on water heaven awaits story seems likely to you?
If aliens had been here we would know. Tourists leave behind garbage. Where's the alien garbage?

If there were aliens, they'd be here by now. After all, the universe is supposed to be 14 billion years old. If they haven't come in 14 billion years, that means they don't exist.
Ha! You said the same ignorant thing twice. Don't worry we caught it the first time.

You need to watch the cosmos twice.

Damn, the fundies in this country are about as bad as the fundies in iran. The only difference is there's too many sane people here to allow them to rule.
Show me that there's even a shred of evidence in these aliens and I will believe.

But you believe in aliens based on faith alone.

I believe in God because he's made contacts with the human race on numerous occasions and there's even a book detailing all those contacts and it's a best-seller translated into hundreds of languages.

No alien contacts at all.

None.

There's a huge amount of evidence that a lot of these hundreds of billions of possible planets could be in the habitable zone. I'd think chances of aliens is probably closer to 85%??? What do we have for heaven or a god??? Faith?
That's more likely than aliens, since aliens have never visited us. Not one time.
You are pretty confident there's no possible way aliens may have one time visited us, weren't impressed and just moved on. This to you is out of the rhelm of possibility for you but

A virgin birth, talking snakes, noahs ark, walk on water heaven awaits story seems likely to you?
If aliens had been here we would know. Tourists leave behind garbage. Where's the alien garbage?
Maybe the lowly unevolved human species leaves behind trash but they don't.

Do you believe in angels and demons? Where is their trash?

No alien contacts ever in the history of mankind = no shred of proof.

I actually have proof for what I believe, you don't.

Damn, the fundies in this country are about as bad as the fundies in iran. The only difference is there's too many sane people here to allow them to rule.
Show me that there's even a shred of evidence in these aliens and I will believe.

I believe in God because he's made contacts with the human race on numerous occasions and there's even a book detailing all those contacts and it's a best-seller translated into hundreds of languages.

None.
There's more than one holy book pal. In fact there are thousands. You just happened to find and read one of them.

If aliens exist they are physical beings and would leave behind physical evidence they were here if they had visited.

There would be expended fuel cells.

Or a burned out flashlight.

Or food packaging.

Or a cargo container.

But you alien believers have produced nothing.

You believe in aliens but you have no proof whatsoever for that belief.

That isn't science, that's religion.

About angels and demons, the proof they exist is in the Bible, also their visits have been recorded many thousands of times in history after Biblical times. There are literally thousands of witnesses to angelic and demonic visitations. They don't leave behind trash, but they do leave behind witnesses and the testimony of these witnesses are written down and available to anyone with an internet connection.

None.
There's more than one holy book pal. In fact there are thousands. You just happened to find and read one of them.
Name another book that is equally convincing and I will take a look at it.

If aliens exist they are physical beings and would leave behind physical evidence they were here if they had visited.

There would be expended fuel cells.

Or a burned out flashlight.

Or food packaging.

Or a cargo container.

But you alien believers have produced nothing.

You believe in aliens but you have no proof whatsoever for that belief.

That isn't science, that's religion.

About angels and demons, the proof they exist is in the Bible, also their visits have been recorded many thousands of times in history after Biblical times. There are literally thousands of witnesses to angelic and demonic visitations. They don't leave behind trash, but they do leave behind witnesses and the testimony of these witnesses are written down and available to anyone with an internet connection.
Bla bla. We don't believe anything retard. We are looking. Until we find we just don't know.

None.
A Muslim told me the same thing about the Koran!

None.
Jesus Christ died and on the third day he rose again.

Mohammed just died, and then he stayed dead.

So did the founder of every other religion except Jesus Christ.

All of them are dead and in the ground, except Jesus Christ.

Confucius, Buddha, Mohammed, Joseph Smith, Martin Luther, John Calvin, etc.

Dead, and in the ground.

None.

Dead, and in the ground.
Will you get the fuck out of the science and technology section with this bullshit? God isn't even a common theory let alone a scientific one so it really doesn't belong here. God is a hypothesis a best.

None.

Dead, and in the ground.
Will you get the fuck out of the science and technology section with this bullshit? God isn't even a common theory let alone a scientific one so it really doesn't belong here. God is a hypothesis a best.
You can't tell me what to do.

Also, there is more evidence for God than there is for aliens.

Because there is no evidence at all, not one shred, that aliens ever visited Earth and there is not a shred of evidence that they exist anywhere in the universe.

So if you believe in aliens anyway, despite the complete lack of evidence, then you are doing so on faith, and your faith is stronger than mine, because I have evidence of God.

Dead, and in the ground.
You can't tell me what to do.

Also, there is more evidence for God than there is for aliens.

Because there is no evidence at all, not one shred, that aliens ever visited Earth and there is not a shred of evidence that they exist anywhere in the universe.

So if you believe in aliens anyway, despite the complete lack of evidence, then you are doing so on faith, and your faith is stronger than mine, because I have evidence of God.
God impregnated my sister. At least his name was Jesus. Damn beaner

If aliens had been to Earth, they would have left something behind: a potato chip package, or a beer can. But we have nothing.
Maybe we are 3% smarter than monkeys thanks to alien DNA.

What about the pyramids?

I don't think aliens have visited really. Too far for them too
They've had 14 billion years to get here, and aliens have not yet arrived on Earth. That means they're not out there.
They have? You think aliens existed at the very beginning of the universe before stars and planets had a chance to form?

Here's an example of what an angel would look like to a typical Bronze Age farmer.

upload_2016-8-30_23-48-0.jpeg

Golden halo and all, descended from "the heavens".

It's really only a matter of time before we find a habitable planet. Thankfully, my generation will be here to see it happen.

As far as life out there, it's more likely than not. As far as intelligent life? There's still a chance we could be the first.

Forum List

Back