Do you believe that aliens have visited Earth?

Do you believe that aliens have visited Earth?

• I think aliens visited Earth long ago, but we haven't had contact with them since

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I think aliens have been coming to Earth for a very long time and have mostly remained undetected

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Not only do I think aliens come to Earth, but I think aliens are living among us, disguised as human

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I do not believe that aliens have ever visited Earth, but I think aliens exist out there in space

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I don't think intelligent life exists anywhere outside of Earth

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I think it is an article of faith for Scientologists that there were aliens who came to Earth but I could be wrong.

The ETH (extraterrestrial hypothesis) can most assuredly be true no matter what the debunkers say. They are using the mathematics and physics they think are appropriate and/or learned. In my opinion, one has to be more careful and open minded (just enough so your brain doesn't fall out). There are so many scenarios to draw from, including inter dimensional.
That's just a starting point.
90+% of "UFO" reports are misinterpretations. But those few left...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God is an Alien.

He/They (Elohim is a plural word ergo "they") planted a garden in Eden.

They put 2 of their kids in it.

Their job was to name all the other animals and plants and to take care of the Earth.

We also know that God visited Moses around 1400 BCE.

We know also that God visited Peter, James, and John around 30 A.D.

That's at least three times that we know of.

The chances of an intelligent race with the capability of reaching Earth existing at the same time as ourselves are astronomically slim.

Actually they're not. Stephen Dole wrote a book called "Habitable Planets for Man" which was commissioned by the RAND Corp. It is a very detailed and highly scientific treatise on the factors needed, and the probabilities of finding planets that man could inhabit. Guess what, there's a shitload of them.

"Habitable Planets For Man is a work by Stephen Dole originally published for the US Government contractor RAND Corporation in 1964 with input from Isaac Asimov. It was republished in a posthumous second edition in 2007, as Planets for Man.[1] The 174-page book contains a detailed scientific study on the nature of worlds that may support life in the universe, the probability of their existence, and ways of finding them,[2][3] including assessments of 14 stars within 22 light years with a relatively high probability of having habitable planets (a collective probability of 43%).[4][5] Writing in a Scientific American blog in 2011, Caleb Scharf called it "extraordinarily detailed and prescient".[2]"

Habitable Planets for Man - Wikipedia

The estimate of the age of the Universe is 13.8 billion years (rounded).

In that time 100 billion galaxies each with their own God could have easily evolved.

Modern Philosophy requires one overall super God at least who was the first One.

But since Him/Her/It there has been time for 100 billion more to be promoted to God and given Their own Galaxy.

Yeah, I think when we think of aliens, we generally picture a species far more advanced and intelligent than us. But what if there was intelligent life far away from us, and they were no more capable of reaching us than we are of reaching them. Maybe we're even slightly more advanced than they are lol. It's fun to think about it.

The universe seems immeasurable, just like the imagination.

There might be a place where communism works....

Oh wait...

There is...

It's called an ant colony.

The Universe is 13.8 billion light years across.

By coincidence it is as old as it is wide.

A paradox.

Does it matter? I am thinking its right up there with asking ..is Muhammad real? Of course...we are beautiful, we are the stuff off dreams. It's easier to believe in life on other planets or than myths like Allah.

adopts-baby630.gif
I always suspected that Chelsea was a bit strange.

Does it matter? I am thinking its right up there with asking ..is Muhammad real? Of course...we are beautiful, we are the stuff off dreams. It's easier to believe in life on other planets or than myths like Allah.
Akmed was a fictional character invented in Baghdad around 650 AD by Zoroastrian priests who were inventing Islam. They pretty much plagiarized the Tenakh and the Greek New Testament.

The chances of an intelligent race with the capability of reaching Earth existing at the same time as ourselves are astronomically slim.

Based on what mathematical computation? There are literally billions of other planets in the universe of which we know nothing.
In terms of the number of solar systems present in the universe, there are something like 300 billion stars in the Milky Way, so if 10 per cent of them have planets there are around 30 billion planets in our galaxy alone, and there are over 100 billion galaxies in the observable Universe for a total of something in the order of 10^21 (that's 1 then 21 zeros) planets in the observable Universe. There is still quite a bit of uncertainty in that number however, and we don't yet know how many of them would look like our solar system.

Based on what mathematical computation? There are literally billions of other planets in the universe of which we know nothing.
In terms of the number of solar systems present in the universe, there are something like 300 billion stars in the Milky Way, so if 10 per cent of them have planets there are around 30 billion planets in our galaxy alone, and there are over 100 billion galaxies in the observable Universe for a total of something in the order of 10^21 (that's 1 then 21 zeros) planets in the observable Universe. There is still quite a bit of uncertainty in that number however, and we don't yet know how many of them would look like our solar system.
Estimates of the number of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy vary from 100 billion to 400 billion stars.

How Many Stars Are in the Milky Way?

Last edited:
Akmed was a fictional character invented in Baghdad around 650 AD by Zoroastrian priests who were inventing Islam. They pretty much plagiarized the Tenakh and the Greek New Testament.
Yep, Islam is a stolen religion .Islam is a poor reinterpretation of Christianity, is what your saying. After the fact. Muslims think they are purifying it, but instead they are just corrupting it. It's all a made up mythos anyway, so I get it. Islam steals from a already false belief system. so what is the point?

God is an Alien.

Their job was to name all the other animals and plants and to take care of the Earth.

I've thought about this as well even though I'm not really religious. What if religion was just aliens' way of dividing and controlling people long ago, and it just persisted to this day. It'd be kind of funny lol.

God is an Alien.

I've thought about this as well even though I'm not really religious. What if religion was just aliens' way of dividing and controlling people long ago, and it just persisted to this day. It'd be kind of funny lol.
Religion probably went all to crap when the pharaohs, popes, and kings got a hold of it.

Henry the 8th Comes to mind.

So do the various Louis' of France.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back