Do you believe removing Saddam from power made Persian Gulf Oil supply safer and was the right move?

Do you believe removing Saddam from power made Persian Gulf Oil supply safer and was the right move?

• YES

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • NO

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Yanno............I think that we should just pull the hell out of there and let them fight it out themselves.

At least there was a little bit of stability over there when Saddam was still in power. Yeah........he did bad things, but he kept the badder things in check.

yeah sorta like MUSSOLINI ----kept the trains running on time

Yeah- well that is not a bad comparison.

Mussolini was as much a third rate dictator as Iraq- and about as much of a danger to the United States.

EXCEPT- Mussolini declared war on the United States- Saddam didn't.

And- there were no real schisms of substance in Italy that drove Italy into a virtual Civil War after Mussolini was driven from power.

I mean except for all of that.
'
SO? in fact your hero SADDAM was a supporter of world wide terrorism He paid the families sluts willing to put bombs on their stinking asses in the worship of the
pile of shit in Jannah

Saddam supported local Fighters in Palestine and Iran. None of which have world wide reach or had access to his more advanced weapons. The Palestinian Fund is supported by most all Arab nations. That fund pays survivor benefits to Palestinians families who had members killed. They do pay the families of SBer too but it is a small fraction of the total benefits the fund pays out.

No, as it destabilized Iraq, and set the stage for sectarian violence and the rise of ISIS.

By destroying infrastructure and the remains of the Iraqi army and security forces during the invasion, Iraq couldn't even protect their own country - which has been proven since US forces pulled out.

Though, I do admit that if Obama didn't support regime change in Syria, ISIS wouldn't have had the chance to get started. So the US govt now has the inevible position of supporting a dictator, or letting ISIS take Iraq and Syria.

Yanno............I think that we should just pull the hell out of there and let them fight it out themselves.

At least there was a little bit of stability over there when Saddam was still in power. Yeah........he did bad things, but he kept the badder things in check.

Mussolini was as much a third rate dictator as Iraq- and about as much of a danger to the United States.

And- there were no real schisms of substance in Italy that drove Italy into a virtual Civil War after Mussolini was driven from power.

'
SO? in fact your hero SADDAM was a supporter of world wide terrorism He paid the families sluts willing to put bombs on their stinking asses in the worship of the
pile of shit in Jannah

Saddam supported local Fighters in Palestine and Iran. None of which have world wide reach or had access to his more advanced weapons. The Palestinian Fund is supported by most all Arab nations. That fund pays survivor benefits to Palestinians families who had members killed. They do pay the families of SBer too but it is a small fraction of the total benefits the fund pays out.

arab children are brought up in an interesting way----they are inculcated with a notion that service to THE FAMILY is paramount. -----next comes HONOR-----honor is obtained via the "DEFENSE OF ISLAAAAM" Arab children are also under the impression that they need to SUPPORT their families -----ie---financially. The best way for an arab adolescent----boy or girl to provide HONOR AND MONEY for THE FAMILY is by tying a bomb to the ass and blowing the brains out of jewish babies-------your hero----SADAAAM knew that and exploited that cultural norm. I am in a special position (don't ask) I have seen the results of the filth that YOU support-----MAY YOU SEE IT UPON YOUR OWN-----CHILDREN LYING DEAD IN THE GUTTER WITH THEIR BRAINS DRIPPING OUT OF THEIR CRACKED SKULLS LIKE TOMATO SOUP------may it happen to every little stinking bastard in your family

'
pile of shit in Jannah

Is any of that rant supposed to be coherent?

Saddam was a sadistic blood thirsty dictator- but more of a danger to his own people than anyone else.

Our removal of Saddam from power directly contributed to the formation of ISIL, and the rise of power of Iran- a country that actually promotes terrorism.

'
pile of shit in Jannah

Saddam was a sadistic blood thirsty dictator- but more of a danger to his own people than anyone else.

Our removal of Saddam from power directly contributed to the formation of ISIL, and the rise of power of Iran- a country that actually promotes terrorism.

Sadaam promoted terrorism----he paid the families of muslimah sluts to tie bombs to their stinking asses and blow the brains out of babies. There is no question that Iran promotes terrorism ------Hezbollah is a HUGE militia devoted to practice----shit like you support them -----the US did not CREATE THEM---IRAN CREATED THEM for the glory of SHIITE SHIT. Sadaam was devoted to BAATHIST shit------as is ASSAD. Your claim that none of this shit would have happened if the USA did not "promote" it----is LUDICROUS -----it has been cooking for centuries

'
pile of shit in Jannah

arab children are brought up in an interesting way----they are inculcated with a notion that service to THE FAMILY is paramount. -----next comes HONOR-----honor is obtained via the "DEFENSE OF ISLAAAAM" Arab children are also under the impression that they need to SUPPORT their families -----ie---financially. The best way for an arab adolescent----boy or girl to provide HONOR AND MONEY for THE FAMILY is by tying a bomb to the ass and blowing the brains out of jewish babies-------your hero----SADAAAM knew that and exploited that cultural norm. I am in a special position (don't ask) I have seen the results of the filth that YOU support-----MAY YOU SEE IT UPON YOUR OWN-----CHILDREN LYING DEAD IN THE GUTTER WITH THEIR BRAINS DRIPPING OUT OF THEIR CRACKED SKULLS LIKE TOMATO SOUP------may it happen to every little stinking bastard in your family

Why are you blocking your feelings? Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel! Holding your feeling in like that can cause serious mental health issues.

:spinner::spinner::spinner: I give you three spinning idiots for that post.

'
pile of shit in Jannah

Sadaam promoted terrorism----he paid the families of muslimah sluts to tie bombs to their stinking asses and blow the brains out of babies. There is no question that Iran promotes terrorism ------Hezbollah is a HUGE militia devoted to practice----shit like you support them -----the US did not CREATE THEM---IRAN CREATED THEM for the glory of SHIITE SHIT. Sadaam was devoted to BAATHIST shit------as is ASSAD. Your claim that none of this shit would have happened if the USA did not "promote" it----is LUDICROUS -----it has been cooking for centuries

Wow......you are both foul mouthed and irrational.

'
pile of shit in Jannah

Why are you blocking your feelings? Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel! Holding your feeling in like that can cause serious mental health issues.

I have expressed that which I know to be true-----and my own response to the filth you support

'
pile of shit in Jannah

I have expressed that which I know to be true-----and my own response to the filth you support

You response was filth like..... "MAY YOU SEE IT UPON YOUR OWN-----CHILDREN LYING DEAD IN THE GUTTER WITH THEIR BRAINS DRIPPING OUT OF THEIR CRACKED SKULLS....may it happen to every little stinking bastard in your family"

So in truth you've typed up a vile piece of emotional shit that has no bearing on Saddam's local support for Palestinians or his support for opposition groups in Iran.

'
pile of shit in Jannah

You response was filth like..... "MAY YOU SEE IT UPON YOUR OWN-----CHILDREN LYING DEAD IN THE GUTTER WITH THEIR BRAINS DRIPPING OUT OF THEIR CRACKED SKULLS....may it happen to every little stinking bastard in your family"

So in truth you've typed up a vile piece of emotional shit that has no bearing on Saddam's local support for Palestinians or his support for opposition groups in Iran.

"local support"?? "vile emotional shit"??? I have seen the filth that you so love and SUPPORT "local" ??? what does that mean?----a dead child with its brains dripping out of its skull----over THERE is ok with you? COUMADIN SOAKED NAILS in the heads of children DELIGHTS YOU??? -----well yes it does---may you see your own in that condition. None of this stuff is -----foreign or strange to me-----I have held smashed brain in the palm of my hand. Unlike YOU------I do not trivialize the horror of that which you dance upon. You disgust me

"local support"?? "vile emotional shit"??? I have seen the filth that you so love and SUPPORT "local" ??? what does that mean?----a dead child with its brains dripping out of its skull----over THERE is ok with you? COUMADIN SOAKED NAILS in the heads of children DELIGHTS YOU??? -----well yes it does---may you see your own in that condition. None of this stuff is -----foreign or strange to me-----I have held smashed brain in the palm of my hand. Unlike YOU------I do not trivialize the horror of that which you dance upon. You disgust me

Yes local , as in Palestine. Calling your claims that he supported terrorist with worldwide reach bullshit, is not the same as supporting suicide bombers. Using that emotional BS as a reason to invade Iraq and kill more innocent children is what is twisted and sick.

Yes local , as in Palestine. Calling your claims that he supported terrorist with worldwide reach bullshit, is not the same as supporting suicide bombers. Using that emotional BS as a reason to invade Iraq and kill more innocent children is what is twisted and sick.

oh gee----the Nazi cock sucking dog thinks that Iraq is "Palestine"----and the Nazi cock sucking dog is delighted that tens of millions lie dead in the dust -----even after his hero ADOLF murdered millions------tens of millions AFTER 1945---babies dead in the dust upon which the dog dances

oh gee----the Nazi cock sucking dog thinks that Iraq is "Palestine"----and the Nazi cock sucking dog is delighted that tens of millions lie dead in the dust -----even after his hero ADOLF murdered millions------tens of millions AFTER 1945---babies dead in the dust upon which the dog dances

My oh my, that certainly is some very impressive verbiage you have there ya moroonie, local like if the US were to support groups fighting the government of Cuba or el Salvador. Your welcome.

My oh my, that certainly is some very impressive verbiage you have there ya moroonie, local like if the US were to support groups fighting the government of Cuba or el Salvador. Your welcome.

your response makes no sense------I have been in Boston only once in my life---(a professional conference at Harvard) I do not call the pressure cooker action there "UNIMPORTANT BECAUSE IF IS FOREIGN" I do not even call the genocide of hindus in east Bengal "UNIMPORTANT BECAUSE IT WAS FOREIGN------just when does dead kids in the dust become important to a piece of shit like you?

your response makes no sense------I have been in Boston only once in my life---(a professional conference at Harvard) I do not call the pressure cooker action there "UNIMPORTANT BECAUSE IF IS FOREIGN" I do not even call the genocide of hindus in east Bengal "UNIMPORTANT BECAUSE IT WAS FOREIGN------just when does dead kids in the dust become important to a piece of shit like you?

Let me ask you this oh foul mouthed one, how did Saddams' support for groups in Palestine or Iran, who never had access to his advanced weapons, pose a threat to the USA?

Yes indeed, the world is much safer with Saddam's regime out of power in Iraq!

Really?

Sadaam Hussein was no a threat to anyone. He had lost half his army, all of his air force, and had no navy after the last war.

So we deposed him. Iraq dissolved into chaos, and it was only after the Bush crowd finally admitted that the war they started wasn't going to be the quick and easy romp they promised everybody, that we surged troops and put the lid on.

The lid was never on especially tight, and it was only a matter of time before it blew off.

Really? Tell that to people that live in Kuwait. Kuwait was the first country since World War II to be invaded and overrun and then officially annexed by a foreign country. This type of behavior by SADDAM had not been seen since it was done in the 1940s by Hitler. Oh and the entire planet is dependent on Oil and Natural Gas which flows from the Persian Gulf from countries like Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. If that gets cut off, it sends the entire planet into another great depression like the 1930s. Saddam invaded and attacked his neighbors and used WMD against his neighbors. Its insane to say he was not a threat to anyone given that his actions are responsible for the deaths of 1.7 million people inside and outside Iraq. So yes, the world is safer with SADDAM gone and only a fool would want to keep him in power after how he harmed the world!

Personally, I think 'Do you believe removing Saddam made the world safer' and 'do you believe that removing Saddam could have made the world safer are perhaps different questions with different answers. I think the real cancer is Islam itself; Saddam was just a cog in a sea of glorified gangsters.

Obviously removing Saddam from office opened up wounds between the Sunni and Shiites which eventually led to the emergence ISIS.
Saddam was a bad, bad man but as history shows his presence and his ability' kept peace between the Sunni and Shiites. Once he was disposed, that all changed. Even with US troops present, civil war broke our between the two factions. The fact that Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki marginalized and harassed the Sunni eventually led to radical Sunni creating ISIS. This led to the instability that is present in the oil rich region of the ME.
What you dont know is astounding.
Iraq was a stable country more or less when Bush left office. The sides had made accomodations with each other. Our withdrawal meant a power vacuum and ISIS emerged to fill it.

Obviously removing Saddam from office opened up wounds between the Sunni and Shiites which eventually led to the emergence ISIS.
Saddam was a bad, bad man but as history shows his presence and his ability' kept peace between the Sunni and Shiites. Once he was disposed, that all changed. Even with US troops present, civil war broke our between the two factions. The fact that Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki marginalized and harassed the Sunni eventually led to radical Sunni creating ISIS. This led to the instability that is present in the oil rich region of the ME.
What you dont know is astounding.
Iraq was a stable country more or less when Bush left office. The sides had made accomodations with each other. Our withdrawal meant a power vacuum and ISIS emerged to fill it.

That post by kiwi-wee-wee is astounding in its stupidity.

Saddam was a bad, bad man but as history shows his presence and his ability' kept peace between the Sunni and Shiites

What was the Iran - Iraq War? A mooslum goat-fucker picnic??

I wonder, do you have to study to get that stupid or does it come naturally?

Seriously.

And if the ignorant fucking douche is talking about internal 'peace' then I bet he thinks North Korea is a fucking Utopia.

dimocraps are some truly stupid motherfuckers

Forum List

Back