POLICE STATE: Documents: TSA Sexual Abuse Rife; Travelers abused While Screeners Roar With Laughter

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Good ole Big Brother. Always there to help ya out. ;)

DOCUMENTS: TSA SEXUAL ABUSE RIFE; TRAVELERS HAVE BREASTS, PENISES FELT WHILE SCREENERS ‘ROAR WITH LAUGHTER’

"Stuck his hands down his pants and grabbed the top of his penis and placed his fingers in his butt crack…"

Documents obtained under the Freedom of Information act have revealed that TSA sexual abuse is still rife in airports across the nation, with Americans complaining of being sexually harassed and groped while screeners laugh and sneer at them.

The documents were uncovered by Judicial Watch, the accountability group who last year filed a lawsuit for more information on alleged sexual assaults at the hands of TSA.

The material comprises 58 pages of passenger complaints from 2013 alone that detail alleged assaults at Dulles International Airport, Chicago O’Hare International Airport, Denver International Airport, Miami International Airport, and Los Angeles International Airport.

Here is a taster of what the documents contain:

July 5, 2013, “TSA Contact Center Record,” O’Hare Airport:

The female TSO then proceeded to roughly feel of [sic] her breast including her nipples. The TSO didn’t go under her arms or along her sides. She indicated that she did not receive a proper pat down. The search was limited to her breast…

More:
Documents TSA Sexual Abuse Rife Travelers Have Breasts Penises Felt While Screeners Roar With Laughter Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

If you're a degenerate thug, the TSA has a job for you. My God, what a mess.

i would like to insist only female Persons check me, simply to help me overcome any gender related issues in modern times.

Read the documents. Some of the women they hire, are degenerate thugs too. They have a prison thug mentality. When security was in private sector hands, at least the personnel were very polite and respectful. Working for the Government gives thugs a free pass. In the private sector, they would be held accountable.

Forum List

Back