Zone1 Do you believe pets (or animals in general) have souls?

There is a Doggie Heaven

1697841272024.jpeg

The animals aren't subject to original sin punishments ... so they should be getting a free pass into Heaven ... if they do have souls, then they're already saved ...

If I come back and tell you ... you'll just nail me to a cross ... basic human nature ...

I am just curious who here believes pets have souls,
Never thought of it those terms. But there are definitely dogs and cats in heaven, otherwise it wouldn't be heaven. (And there can be birds and fish and turtles and snakes and ... whatever else the allergic keep for pets.)

Last edited:
Never thought of it those terms. But there are definitely dogs and cats in heaven, otherwise it wouldn't be heaven. (And there can be birds and fish and turtles and snakes and ... whatever else the allergic keep for pets.)

Except Kelly Bundy's dog ... he keeps getting sent back to be Kelly Bundy's dog ... proving there's cats in Heaven ...

All things were created spiritually before they were created naturally upon the earth.

Moses 3:4-5
4 And now, behold, I say unto you, that these are the generations of the heaven and of the earth, when they were created, in the day that I, the Lord God, made the heaven and the earth,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew. For I, the Lord God, created all things, of which I have spoken, spiritually, before they were naturally upon the face of the earth. For I, the Lord God, had not caused it to rain upon the face of the earth. And I, the Lord God, had created all the children of men; and not yet a man to till the ground; for in heaven created I them; and there was not yet flesh upon the earth, neither in the water, neither in the air;

My amateur analysis of Genesis is that there were two stories of creating humans. One that said "male and female created He them," and then the later story of the creation of Adam, his time alone and then the creation of Eve.

My interpretation is that the first humans were soulless, but Adam and Eve were given souls, when God breathed life into the clay body of Adam. When Cain was cast out, he went among those soulless humans, thus answering the question "who did Cain marry?"

Forum List

Back