Do You Believe All ''Men'' Are Created Equal?

Are All Men Created Equal?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • No (please explain)

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Other: Some men are created equal...but those men are identical twins. The rest of us are either better or worse than them. Or similiar, but not equal.

:confused:

hate crime laws make minorities move important than the ordinary man, they are treated differantly, I don't understand that if I had a gay son and a straight son and both were killed the person killing the gay son would be treated more servierly than the person that killed the straight son. they should be treated the same. Murder is Murder!!!!

Never claimed it did. And the The preamble to the constitution gives you the right to pursue happiness. It does not guarantee that you will ever catch it;)

Oh I was pretty much agreeing with you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still am not sure if people understand the premise of what I am asking. It is hard to explain...unless we were talking and not typing.

I am not talking about how someone lives. Not talking how someone was raised. None of that. It goes much deeper...from the beginning if time. I am not really even talking about this country only. I am talking the world...human beings being created equal.

For example, many believe that just because a person may have a physical handicap that makes them not an equal as a human being. I do not believe that. I believe we are ALL equal no matter any circumstance. Not one is any better or worse than the other.

Sheesh, did that even make sense? :redface:

no---cuz some were created in test tubes

What would that have to do with it? Are you being phunny? LOL

Oh I was pretty much agreeing with you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still am not sure if people understand the premise of what I am asking. It is hard to explain...unless we were talking and not typing.

I am not talking about how someone lives. Not talking how someone was raised. None of that. It goes much deeper...from the beginning if time. I am not really even talking about this country only. I am talking the world...human beings being created equal.

For example, many believe that just because a person may have a physical handicap that makes them not an equal as a human being. I do not believe that. I believe we are ALL equal no matter any circumstance. Not one is any better or worse than the other.

Sheesh, did that even make sense? :redface:

we're not created equal although the goal for some is for everyone to be treated equally.
Shouldn't that be determined by how they act?

we're not created equal although the goal for some is for everyone to be treated equally.

Well, that would be another topic, not this one. I believe we ARE created equal..test tube or not. It is the being I refer to. Not HOW we are created.

I do agree we are not all treated equally.

Well, that would be another topic, not this one. I believe we ARE created equal..test tube or not. It is the being I refer to. Not HOW we are created.

created equal in what way-----you have to admit that "all men are created equal" is abit vague.

created equal in what way-----you have to admit that "all men are created equal" is abit vague.

Equal as far as from a 'Clean slate" re:the DAY they were born. They have the oppritunity to DO, to BE what they want. Now this is where all the Socio-Economic horseshit comes into play...

Liberal Response in 3...2...1...

Given the same action ideally you get the same treatment but even there what appears to be the same in gross can be different in detail.

are all men created equal? no,some are gifted with talents unattainable by others, some are born with advantages others are not, a person may love basketball and put their whole heart and effort into the game but if they are only 4 foot 8 they have not been created equal to the task as a 6 foot 9 guy would be.

interesting thing about the founders and the all men are created equal thing, many of the founders who put forth that sentiment were slave owners, so it looks like they didnt exactly buy into that idea.

The problem I have with the leftist take on this is that it is the morale equivalent of insisting that since one person in a million is born without a foot that in order to make thing even we should cut off one foot from everyone.

are all men created equal? no,some are gifted with talents unattainable by others, some are born with advantages others are not, a person may love basketball and put their whole heart and effort into the game but if they are only 4 foot 8 they have not been created equal to the task as a 6 foot 9 guy would be.

interesting thing about the founders and the all men are created equal thing, many of the founders who put forth that sentiment were slave owners, so it looks like they didnt exactly buy into that idea.

So we bring the Imperial FED in to make them all 'Equal',at the point of LAW and the GUN, eh noosey? Because we don't like it?

Interesting that you don't understand that the ONLY way the Founders could get this passed was to bow down to SLAVE OWNERS, lest the suppoort would be lost to beat King George, and Great Britian?

And it did go on 7 years AFTER we nailed the Brits on the battlefield before the Constitution was ratified.

I'll BET that bit of history is lost upon you, isn't it?

Last edited:

So we bring the Imperial FED in to make them all 'Equal',at the point of LAW and the GUN, eh noosey? Because we don't like it?

Interesting that you don't understand that the ONLY way the Founders could get this passed was to bow down to SLAVE OWNERS, lest the suppoort would be lost to beat King George, and Great Britian?

And it did go on 7 years AFTER we nailed the Brits on the battlefield before the Constitution was ratified.

I'll BET that bit of history is lost upon you, isn't it?

tommy, tommy, tommy, your reply has nothing to do with what i wrote.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back