I clearly deserved the nobel prize(what a sick joke)

FULKNE12

Rookie
Oct 23, 2009
When this country fears more the justace owed to you commys and relenquish this countrys power to foreners and tryants is apon us-has been apon us.
This is a sick state of affairs in america and i am very displeased.
If i did have any money you could bet id leave(like hemmingway)

What an illiterate and stupid first post. Can't you at least even trouble yourself to spell and punctuate and properly capitalize?

If you're upset (still) over the NPP, you are either a complete moron, or have been living under a rock. What's your stake in the Nobel? None.

Give your mom her computer back, Flunkie12.

Last edited:
Set up a Paypal account. Maybe some will give you a bit of money. Every little bit counts toward goal.

Hey I have one of those! Think if I give it out, people will send me monies??:tongue:

Set up a Paypal account. Maybe some will give you a bit of money. Every little bit counts toward goal.

Hey I have one of those! Think if I give it out, people will send me monies??:tongue:
LOL. I always wondered that myself. Experiment. Just make sure there is nothing solicitous about it other than to say send me money and you'll get nothing in return from me. Fraud charges would be a hassle, I bet.

Be sure to report the income, too. ;)

LOL. I always wondered that myself. Experiment. Just make sure there is nothing solicitous about it other than to say send me money and you'll get nothing in return from me. Fraud charges would be a hassle, I bet.

You go first..:lol:

:lol: Let's try Mikey! Yeah, he'll do anything.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc[/ame]

Last edited:

:lol: Let's try Mikey! Yeah, he'll do anything.

21.gif

Forum List

Back