Do you agree with this statement

Do you agree with this statement

• Total voters
Honestly, this reply makes absolutely no sense. All I’m doing is telling you what Trump’s current lawyers are arguing in court, which you really don’t seem to understand given your claim that their argument has nothing to do with impeachment.

You really are all twisted up and confused.

I never expected you to understand, don't worry about it, vermin

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nothing dishonest. It’s a legitimate criticism of what you pretend is “evidence”.

You say shell companies are evidence of corruption because there’s no other possible legitimate reason to have them. It’s assumption masquerading as fact.

You say hiring him at Buridma is evidence of corruption because there’s no other possible legitimate reason to hire him. It’s assumption masquerading as fact.

You guys spend more time trying to convince us that this “mountain“ of evidence exists than you do telling us what the evidence is.
Im not going to name all the evidence you ignore. Weve gone through that loathsome exercise more than enough times.

Yes, you mentioned Trump said he would not have immunity if he wasn't impeached. It's still a lie, vermin
I didn’t say that at all and there’s no way you can show me saying so.

Feel free to quote me saying what you claimed.

M'kay, vermin. Feel free to hold your breath.

kaz (whispers): When you end the double standards, ask again and I'll do it. Until then, hold your breath as long as you can, LOL, vermin

M'kay, vermin. Feel free to hold your breath.

kaz (whispers): When you end the double standards, ask again and I'll do it. Until then, hold your breath as long as you can, LOL, vermin
You won’t ever do it, and you’ll continue to invent pathetic excuses to avoid doing so.

You got it wrong. No big deal.

The problem comes in your emotional and illogical inability to realize it.

You won’t ever do it, and you’ll continue to invent pathetic excuses to avoid doing so.

You got it wrong. No big deal.

The problem comes in your emotional and illogical inability to realize it.

As long as you continue to have high standards for your enemies and none for yourself or your side, your view is meaningless and your standards are fake, vermin. And that is WHY you are vermin, the double standards are retarded and obvious, the product of an immature and vacuous vermin mind, vermin

As long as you continue to have high standards for your enemies and none for yourself or your side, your view is meaningless and your standards are fake, vermin. And that is WHY you are vermin, the double standards are retarded and obvious, the product of an immature and vacuous vermin mind, vermin
Your claim of double standards is absurd since no democrat has ever behaved anywhere near as Trump has.

Trump took any rational standard for behavior as president and smashed it to a million pieces.

There is only one bad side and it's on the right. The left has not come close to expousing the things we see and read from the right.

The left is far worse because mainstream people don't see them as a threat, thus making them possibility of them getting their way far more likely.

Ask a normal righty if they want to associate with neo-nazi scum, and they will say hell no.

Ask a normal lefty if they want to associate with BLM/Anti-fa types, and you get wistful sighing.

In the "sane era" nobody would have even thought about leveling criminal charges.....They would pay a political price if warranted and that was it. The US has turned into a fuckin' clown show.
No one would have thought a president would try to defraud the USA like Trumpybear attempted on Jan 6th by demanding Pence throw out certain state vote and substitute forged state certificates to primitively overthrow the incoming administration and winner of the 2020 presidential election. That has nothing to do with a president carrying out his various duties as president, like approving military action.

Trump's claim of Presidential immunity has nothing to do with impeachment, vermin.

LOL

Kaz is kazzing again. In reality, not being convicted of his impeachment is the very crux of Trump's bullshit defense.

Your claim of double standards is absurd since no democrat has ever behaved anywhere near as Trump has.

Trump took any rational standard for behavior as president and smashed it to a million pieces.

Just more of your double standard lies, you think the crime family boss you're voting for's farts don't stink while you argue Trump doesn't get due process or presumption of innocence because you believe he's "obviously guilty." Your double standards are complete and absolute and you're a piece of shit America hating vermin, go fuck yourself, racist trash

Just more of your double standard lies, you think the crime family boss you're voting for's farts don't stink while you argue Trump doesn't get due process or presumption of innocence because you believe he's "obviously guilty." Your double standards are complete and absolute and you're a piece of shit America hating vermin, go fuck yourself, racist trash
Ironic how you complain that Trump doesn’t get the presumption of innocence yet call Biden a crime family boss. Yet I’m the one with double standards?

Ironic how you complain that Trump doesn’t get the presumption of innocence yet call Biden a crime family boss. Yet I’m the one with double standards?

Presumption of innocence refers to the legal system you stupid twat vermin. My God you're an idiot

Presumption of innocence refers to the legal system you stupid twat vermin. My God you're an idiot
So why are you attacking me for not giving Trump the presumption of innocence? I’m not the legal system.

Forum List

Back