Do White Lives Matter, now?

The US, richest nation on earth, and education system to not be proud of.
Welcome to leftist run school system where everybody passes the grade and everybody gets a trophy. That's your own doing and blame somebody else for it, right? Typical and predictable action of the left.

It's not about trophies, it's about substance. Both sides are guilty of playing silly games. But then again the conservative view is often that 1950s education was so much better, when it clearly wasn't.

My daughter is in a public school. One that gets decent marks actually.

A teacher made the point to us that our child was NOT their focus.

She meant it as a good thing.

Because it goes without saying that the problem kids are the focus, those with learning and/or behavioral problems.

I told this story to a friend of mine who is a teacher. She said she has received the identical "good news" that her children were not messed up enough to be the focus of the system.

That's a problem with the whole educational system. We are more concerned with equality, ie getting everyone to the same place at 18, ie ready for college, then helping those who are bright to move onwards and upwards.

That's one problem.
It means to dumb down the bright ones to level of the underachievers. Everybody gets a trophy… Lowest common denominator

Welcome to leftist run school system where everybody passes the grade and everybody gets a trophy. That's your own doing and blame somebody else for it, right? Typical and predictable action of the left.

It's not about trophies, it's about substance. Both sides are guilty of playing silly games. But then again the conservative view is often that 1950s education was so much better, when it clearly wasn't.

Because it goes without saying that the problem kids are the focus, those with learning and/or behavioral problems.

I told this story to a friend of mine who is a teacher. She said she has received the identical "good news" that her children were not messed up enough to be the focus of the system.

That's a problem with the whole educational system. We are more concerned with equality, ie getting everyone to the same place at 18, ie ready for college, then helping those who are bright to move onwards and upwards.

That's one problem.
There are no advanced classes and positions for advanced kids in your kids school? Hell, my 13 year old's school has a college mentor program and advanced performance classes...My kid will be attending college next year, cause I am going to fund his attendance.he can pass the ACT...I stared this one on being exposed to information of an educational nature at 3...Worked better than the others which I started at 4. but with this one there was more interaction with education at home, cause I have more time than the one I had 25 years ago...

Apparently, NOT!

HORROR! Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown (VIDEO)

HORROR Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

bloody-beatdown.jpg

Forty black kids beat this guy up on July 4th!

Black lives matter? Apparently white lives don't now!

This is Obama's America!

You vote for this people!
Nothing of this sort happened before Pres. Obama ???...GTFO!!!!...LOL!!!!

That's like saying "murder didn't happen before X?" Yeah it did, but that doesn't mean it hasn't become WORSE!

And it HAS BECOME MUCH WORSE!

That's one problem.
It means to dumb down the bright ones to level of the underachievers. Everybody gets a trophy… Lowest common denominator
You have only two systems..
Group paced
Self paced
The idea with group paced is the advanced students help out the slower students.. letting kids learn how to be interactive with educating fellow humans, instead of putting down the slow ones and taunting them which is evidently how defcon4 treated his fellow students when in school...

Apparently, NOT!

HORROR! Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown (VIDEO)

HORROR Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

That's like saying "murder didn't happen before X?" Yeah it did, but that doesn't mean it hasn't become WORSE!

Compared to when blacks were lynched in the USA?

You are flailing about hilariously trying to blame this on Republicans.

But I'm sorry, the education system and the break down of the family that breeds thugs like this are Democrat policies, plain and simple.

That's one problem.
There are no advanced classes and positions for advanced kids in your kids school? Hell, my 13 year old's school has a college mentor program and advanced performance classes...My kid will be attending college next year, cause I am going to fund his attendance.he can pass the ACT...I stared this one on being exposed to information of an educational nature at 3...Worked better than the others which I started at 4. but with this one there was more interaction with education at home, cause I have more time than the one I had 25 years ago...

I did not state there was NO attention or effort for advanced kids.

I said that the focus is on the those with behavioral and/or learning problems.

Misrepresenting my voiced concerns as an absolute is a strawman argument.

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Actually it's more the right that keeps the ghettos going. It's more the right that prevents poor kids getting a decent education. It's more the right which needs crime in order to be tough on it.

The last is bad.

Now, I know someone's going to try and call me out on this. So I'm prepared.

Louisiana is the world s prison capital NOLA.com

Great article about the right wing's wet dream. A prison system which is capitalist down to its core. Louisiana, where people get locked up to make money. Where rehabilitation is something you laugh at because you want them there criminals to come back next year and you can charge the tax payers more money for keeping them there. Crime pays, for the guys who run prisons. Many of whom are the same people arresting these people in the first place. All they need to do is make sure it sticks in court.

They even do it with being "tough on terrorism", cause loads of terrorism from Muslims and then you need to be tough on it. The best thing is, you're putting the fear of God into these people too. The more they fear the more they cling to the right who are "tough on crime/terrorism" and make out on they can save you from these people who are going out beating people up.

You breed them, you vilify them, you set them loose, then you point at how you're right and you need tougher laws to deal with these people.

It's insanity. You could save so much money by just DOING THINGS PROPERLY in the first place.

Liberal policies have these communities totally dependent on govt. It's appalling.
And the GOP forces people to work for a living and believe in God.....You really think politicians have that much reach? I don't..Each individual makes that decision, just like you made you decisions based on your ability to respond,, not the GOP...

If a person doesn't make a choice to work....what do they do to support themselves? Through politicians laws and forays into never ending wars, our lives are impacted. You don't think so?

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Actually it's more the right that keeps the ghettos going. It's more the right that prevents poor kids getting a decent education. It's more the right which needs crime in order to be tough on it.

The last is bad.

Great article about the right wing's wet dream. A prison system which is capitalist down to its core. Louisiana, where people get locked up to make money. Where rehabilitation is something you laugh at because you want them there criminals to come back next year and you can charge the tax payers more money for keeping them there. Crime pays, for the guys who run prisons. Many of whom are the same people arresting these people in the first place. All they need to do is make sure it sticks in court.

They even do it with being "tough on terrorism", cause loads of terrorism from Muslims and then you need to be tough on it. The best thing is, you're putting the fear of God into these people too. The more they fear the more they cling to the right who are "tough on crime/terrorism" and make out on they can save you from these people who are going out beating people up.

You breed them, you vilify them, you set them loose, then you point at how you're right and you need tougher laws to deal with these people.

It's insanity. You could save so much money by just DOING THINGS PROPERLY in the first place.

Liberal policies have these communities totally dependent on govt. It's appalling.
And the GOP forces people to work for a living and believe in God.....You really think politicians have that much reach? I don't..Each individual makes that decision, just like you made you decisions based on your ability to respond,, not the GOP...

If a person doesn't make a choice to work....what do they do to support themselves? Through politicians laws and forays into never ending wars, our lives are impacted. You don't think so?

And that has to do with the op, how?

That's one problem.
You have only two systems..
Group paced
Self paced
The idea with group paced is the advanced students help out the slower students.. letting kids learn how to be interactive with education fellow humans, instead of putting down the slow ones and taunting them which is evidently how defcon4 treated his fellow students when in school...
Defcon4 was busy fighting other kids, it was kind of all right and not absolutely illegal in those days to fight since that's one aspect to learn whom not to mess with, who should be leader… who should be a follower, being disciplined after fights taught us how to live together because fighting had consequences, being responsible for one's own actions and so forth. Real kids preparing for the real world. Nowadays even looking at someone is bullying and the machinery of PC turns out pussies and whiners who want somebody else doing the fight for them.

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Race Card fail.

You play the race card, you are admitting you cannot dispute your opponents position on it's merits.

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Race Card fail.

You play the race card, you are admitting you cannot dispute your opponents position on it's merits.

The race card is all liberals have left.

When they cannot debate an issue, they flash the race card.

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Race Card fail.

So, when is you next robotic response upgrade?

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Race Card fail.

So you deny that whites at one time were violent towards blacks for no reason, such as is the condition today only it is reversed?

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

The last is bad.

And that has to do with the op, how?

That was for moonie.

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Race Card fail.

So this thread is playing the race card but you're upset that someone pointed out that racial history has been worse in the past and that...just that, ruffled your feathers?

You should, after every post say "Annnnnnd Scene" because everyone else knows you're acting

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Race Card fail.

POinting out that you are unable to respond except to cry racism, and that that is not actually an answer is not a "Robot" thing.

It is a "not being a jerk" thing.

And you still have not addressed his point.

DO you deny that racial tension has worsened under Obama?

Race Card fail.

So you deny that whites at one time were violent towards blacks for no reason, such as is the condition today only it is reversed?
You are desperate trying to fall back on slavery with you bait you put out. Revisionist history writers, after the Union raped the South, are telling horror stories only. I do not condone slavery do not try to spin it agin. No word of indentured servants who were treated the same and even worse as slaves. So do not bring it up, OK.

Race Card fail.

POinting out that you are unable to respond except to cry racism, and that that is not actually an answer is not a "Robot" thing.

It is a "not being a jerk" thing.

And you still have not addressed his point.

DO you deny that racial tension has worsened under Obama?

He clearly heard his point that its much worse and showed him a time when it was worse than that. You dont like it so you scream foul.

Forum List

Back