Do White Lives Matter, now?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Apparently, NOT!

HORROR! Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown (VIDEO)

HORROR Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

bloody-beatdown.jpg

Forty black kids beat this guy up on July 4th!

Black lives matter? Apparently white lives don't now!

This is Obama's America!

You vote for this people!

Last edited:
White lives don't mean shit.

Black lives don't mean shit.

Life matters. If you think 'x lives matter' not only are youw rong, but YOU don't matter.

White lives don't mean shit.

Black lives don't mean shit.

Life matters. If you think 'x lives matter' not only are youw rong, but YOU don't matter.

You want to tell that to the people who beat this man up? I don't think they hear you.

Apparently, NOT!

HORROR! Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown (VIDEO)

HORROR Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Goodness. That's probably the first coverage I've read about Black on White violence that didn't say that the White man was at the "wrong place, wrong time".

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Actually it's more the right that keeps the ghettos going. It's more the right that prevents poor kids getting a decent education. It's more the right which needs crime in order to be tough on it.

The last is bad.

Now, I know someone's going to try and call me out on this. So I'm prepared.

Louisiana is the world s prison capital NOLA.com

Great article about the right wing's wet dream. A prison system which is capitalist down to its core. Louisiana, where people get locked up to make money. Where rehabilitation is something you laugh at because you want them there criminals to come back next year and you can charge the tax payers more money for keeping them there. Crime pays, for the guys who run prisons. Many of whom are the same people arresting these people in the first place. All they need to do is make sure it sticks in court.

They even do it with being "tough on terrorism", cause loads of terrorism from Muslims and then you need to be tough on it. The best thing is, you're putting the fear of God into these people too. The more they fear the more they cling to the right who are "tough on crime/terrorism" and make out on they can save you from these people who are going out beating people up.

You breed them, you vilify them, you set them loose, then you point at how you're right and you need tougher laws to deal with these people.

It's insanity. You could save so much money by just DOING THINGS PROPERLY in the first place.

The US, richest nation on earth, and education system to not be proud of.

Welcome to leftist run school system where everybody passes the grade and everybody gets a trophy. That's your own doing and blame somebody else for it, right? Typical and predictable action of the left.

Welcome to leftist run school system where everybody passes the grade and everybody gets a trophy. That's your own doing and blame somebody else for it, right? Typical and predictable action of the left.
Yeah, you live in that fantasy world, it fits your agenda....

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Actually it's more the right that keeps the ghettos going. It's more the right that prevents poor kids getting a decent education. It's more the right which needs crime in order to be tough on it.

The last is bad.

Great article about the right wing's wet dream. A prison system which is capitalist down to its core. Louisiana, where people get locked up to make money. Where rehabilitation is something you laugh at because you want them there criminals to come back next year and you can charge the tax payers more money for keeping them there. Crime pays, for the guys who run prisons. Many of whom are the same people arresting these people in the first place. All they need to do is make sure it sticks in court.

They even do it with being "tough on terrorism", cause loads of terrorism from Muslims and then you need to be tough on it. The best thing is, you're putting the fear of God into these people too. The more they fear the more they cling to the right who are "tough on crime/terrorism" and make out on they can save you from these people who are going out beating people up.

You breed them, you vilify them, you set them loose, then you point at how you're right and you need tougher laws to deal with these people.

It's insanity. You could save so much money by just DOING THINGS PROPERLY in the first place.

Liberal policies have these communities totally dependent on govt. It's appalling.

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Nothing of this sort happened before Pres. Obama ???...GTFO!!!!...LOL!!!!

I have an agenda? Are you fucking kidding me? Have you heard the expression of every action triggers a reaction? I am just reacting to the attacks on decency, honesty, integrity and kindness by the left from every direction. It is called self defense what you label as agenda.

I have an agenda? Are you fucking kidding me? Have you heard the expression of every action triggers a reaction? I am just reacting to the attacks on decency, honesty, integrity and kindness by the left from every direction. It is called self defense what you label as agenda.
You certainly don't know how schools are run or who runs them, next you will try to lie about all teachers being in a union...

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

The last is bad.

Nonsense.

THe breakdown of the family leads to poor education outcomes and high crime rates.

THat's liberal social polices.

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

The last is bad.

Liberal policies have these communities totally dependent on govt. It's appalling.
And the GOP forces people to work for a living and believe in God.....You really think politicians have that much reach? I don't..Each individual makes that decision, just like you made you decisions based on your ability to respond,, not the GOP...

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

The last is bad.

Nonsense.

THe breakdown of the family leads to poor education outcomes and high crime rates.

THat's liberal social polices.
So you have made all you decisions in life based on the GOP,,I doubt that very seriously.....

Forum List

Back