Do White Lives Matter, now?

So this thread is playing the race card but you're upset that someone pointed out that racial history has been worse in the past and that...just that, ruffled your feathers?

You should, after every post say "Annnnnnd Scene" because everyone else knows you're acting

This thread is posting an recent vicious example of black on white crime. That by itself is hardly "playing the race card".

Responding to a post that obviously was referring to a recent time period, ie pre-obama with a reference to the days of lynching is "playing the race card".

You dont make the rules goofy....They played the race card and you say nothing. Someone points out that racism was worse before and you scream Objection and want people to only talk about what you think they should.

You need a dog to debate not another human

NOt about rules.

YOu don't get to pretend that any mention of a racial issue is "playing the Race Card".

Mentioning a vicious example of black on white crime is not, by itself playing the race card.

Implying that someone missing pre-obama days, is talking about missing lynching? That is.

Try to be less dishonest.
Your attempt at logic and factual debate...

tumblr_mtz09jIn7w1qedb29o1_500.gif

So, no chance you would actually say what you are disagreeing with, you know, with words and points that could be responded to?

Guess that is not the way you roll...
Actually, intelligent folk have no problem whatsoever with the meaning of the post...apparently you do...

Race Card fail.

You play the race card, you are admitting you cannot dispute your opponents position on it's merits.

So this thread is playing the race card but you're upset that someone pointed out that racial history has been worse in the past and that...just that, ruffled your feathers?

You should, after every post say "Annnnnnd Scene" because everyone else knows you're acting
they fail to see how their original acts of violence has fueled today's backlash...

A backlash with a hundred year pause?!

LOL!!!:haha:

That is utterly absurd.
Actually it also has to do with segregation, and the way the blacks were violently treated by whites during the 1960's, which is not 100 years ago...And there continued to be riots when the backlash has built to a climactic level since the 1960's, no hundred year pause....
Now we are seeing the violence inherit in the system. the struggle of class against clash turns into a political struggle no matter how long it takes....

SO, only a 50 year pause?
riots occurred in the 1990's........

That's like saying "murder didn't happen before X?" Yeah it did, but that doesn't mean it hasn't become WORSE!

And it HAS BECOME MUCH WORSE!
Compared to when blacks were lynched in the USA?

Race Card fail.

You play the race card, you are admitting you cannot dispute your opponents position on it's merits.

they fail to see how their original acts of violence has fueled today's backlash...

Right, but heres the difference. That guy got jumped by four black guys and they assume the fight occured because they hate whites. The idea that they had a disagreement doesnt even enter their minds. So they believe that any violence against a white person is racist but NONE of the admitted racist attacks of the past was racist.

One group said it loud and proud...Cornell scratches his chin and says "I wonder if it was something OTHER than racist)

The other group said nothing but Cornell knows its racism because he feels it
They are not interested in truth, only propaganda to suit their ideology...

Race Card fail.

That is utterly absurd.
Actually it also has to do with segregation, and the way the blacks were violently treated by whites during the 1960's, which is not 100 years ago...And there continued to be riots when the backlash has built to a climactic level since the 1960's, no hundred year pause....
Now we are seeing the violence inherit in the system. the struggle of class against class turns into a political struggle no matter how long it takes....

Dude, I hate to point out an inconvenient truth but when the President of the United States is black...the Attorney General of the United States is black...the Mayor of Baltimore is black...the Chief of Police of Baltimore is black and half of the officers involved in the incident that started a riot were black...it's damn hard for me to see the "violence inherit (sic) in the system" when the system in question is being run predominantly by blacks!

Like I said before. The Confederate flag isn't making me racist.

Things like this are!
So you judge an entire race by the actions of a few of the race..Well then, you must hate every race....

Let me see if I understand how this works, Moon...it's fine for the liberal media to paint whites as racists because of the actions of a few...but it's totally awful if someone judges blacks by the actions of a few?
No it is not fine. All that are racists should be addressed in the manner that truly depicts their philosophy....
To me truth is more important than projection......

Here's a prime example of the inability of Conservatives to fully function in the intellectual realm:

NOt about rules.

YOu don't get to pretend that any mention of a racial issue is "playing the Race Card".

Mentioning a vicious example of black on white crime is not, by itself playing the race card.

Implying that someone missing pre-obama days, is talking about missing lynching? That is.

He pretends that...lol...get this; a post claiming a "RACE RIOT" is not playing the race card.

Last edited:
That's like saying "murder didn't happen before X?" Yeah it did, but that doesn't mean it hasn't become WORSE!

And it HAS BECOME MUCH WORSE!

Race Card fail.

That is utterly absurd.

Whats utterly absurd is your notion there was a 100 year pause

Race Card fail.

That is utterly absurd.
Now we are seeing the violence inherit in the system. the struggle of class against class turns into a political struggle no matter how long it takes....

Dude, I hate to point out an inconvenient truth but when the President of the United States is black...the Attorney General of the United States is black...the Mayor of Baltimore is black...the Chief of Police of Baltimore is black and half of the officers involved in the incident that started a riot were black...it's damn hard for me to see the "violence inherit (sic) in the system" when the system in question is being run predominantly by blacks!
Why does color matter so much to yous, humans are humans no matter what colors their external organ is covered with?....

Things like this are!
So you judge an entire race by the actions of a few of the race..Well then, you must hate every race....

Let me see if I understand how this works, Moon...it's fine for the liberal media to paint whites as racists because of the actions of a few...but it's totally awful if someone judges blacks by the actions of a few?
No it is not fine. All that are racists should be addressed in the manner that truly depicts their philosophy....

So explain to me how the riots in Baltimore were a "racist" issue?

Race Card fail.

That is utterly absurd.

You would be factually correct IF there was an absence of violence in the system prior to those Black elected officials.
Are you stating that there was an absence of violence???

Things like this are!

It was about police brutality, who duped you? The ones making it about race are paid hucksters and provocateurs...

This thread is posting an recent vicious example of black on white crime. That by itself is hardly "playing the race card".

Responding to a post that obviously was referring to a recent time period, ie pre-obama with a reference to the days of lynching is "playing the race card".

You dont make the rules goofy....They played the race card and you say nothing. Someone points out that racism was worse before and you scream Objection and want people to only talk about what you think they should.

NOt about rules.

So, no chance you would actually say what you are disagreeing with, you know, with words and points that could be responded to?

Actually, intelligent folk have no problem whatsoever with the meaning of the post...apparently you do...

GOt it. Insult.

I note you still have not explained what part of my post, or which specific point you disagree with, and of course, no actual attempt to support your disagreement.

Lets try it one point at a time.

DO you think any mention of a racial issue is "playing the race card"?

That is utterly absurd.

Why does color matter so much to yous, humans are humans no matter what colors their external organ is covered with?....

Seriously? Look it's one thing to demand equal rights and treatment under the law...and blacks were entirely justified in seeking that equality. Now we've reached a point where in a city like Baltimore, blacks are in charge! They ARE running things! So why is it a racial issue when a black man dies in police custody? The majority of the arresting officers were black. The Police Chief that sent them to that neighborhood was a black man. The District Attorney that demanded the Police crack down on crime in that neighborhood was a black woman. The Mayor of Baltimore is a black woman. So where is racism an issue here?

That is utterly absurd.
Now we are seeing the violence inherit in the system. the struggle of class against clash turns into a political struggle no matter how long it takes....

SO, only a 50 year pause?
riots occurred in the 1990's........

So, a 30 year pause and then violence?

SO, You had your little backlash.

That doesn't explain the vicious beating of the poor white guy in the op.

NOt about rules.

GOt it. Insult.

I note you still have not explained what part of my post, or which specific point you disagree with, and of course, no actual attempt to support your disagreement.

Actually, there was no insult in my post...your attempt to play three card monte with facts, intellectual honesty and race is quite apparent.

NOt about rules.

GOt it. Insult.

Stop begging people to answer you bullshit logic and loaded questions. All you do is ask people "what are ya chicken?" to make sense of your non sense

NOt about rules.

GOt it. Insult.

Actually, there was no insult in my post...your attempt to play three card monte with facts, intellectual honesty and race is quite apparent.

ANd now a lie. And still dodging any addressing of the actual points of my post.

Do you think any mention of a racial issue is "playing the race card"?

Apparently, NOT!

HORROR! Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown (VIDEO)

HORROR Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

bloody-beatdown.jpg

Forty black kids beat this guy up on July 4th!

Black lives matter? Apparently white lives don't now!

This is Obama's America!

You vote for this people!
Nothing of this sort happened before Pres. Obama ???...GTFO!!!!...LOL!!!!
Yea, you're right. the Uniliar-in-Chief - er, I mean, the Unifier-in-Chief - still has a year and half to build his color-blind utopia.

Still got my fingers crossed.

Things like this are!

It was about police brutality, who duped you? The ones making it about race are paid hucksters and provocateurs...

So black leaders are claiming "Police Brutality" on blacks took place in Baltimore...when the officers involved were mostly black...the Chief of Police was black...the District Attorney was black...the Mayor was black...the Attorney General was black and the President of the United States was black?

NOt about rules.

GOt it. Insult.

Stop begging people to answer you bullshit logic and loaded questions. All you do is ask people "what are ya chicken?" to make sense of your non sense

LIar.

YOu said the op was playing the race card.

I disagreed.

Can you support your claim in any way, or is that me asking a "loaded question"?

Forum List

Back