Do we need white faces that want to have a white voice. Do we need white politicians to stand up for the white race?

Name-calling and trolling is all that the far left Democrats have. They can’t formulate an opinion or have a proper conversation so that’s all they do.

Most black Americans and white Americans admire the police and the firefighters. They want a robust society built on dignity and respect. It’s only a tiny minority of blacks like van Jones and Bakari Sellers that wanna sell books …they propagate race division, and are supported by powerful rich left wing white people who live in the suburbs…. and have no idea what it’s like to live in this country in 2023 as a Working class black or white dealing with Biden inflation

In the 1980s during the crack epidemic which ravaged black majority communities, we saw many church going Black people say we want more police in the community. We want more people who are respectful and act with dignity. So any of these anti-police ideas come from a minority of powerful elitist Americans, who are attempting to brainwash the American population.

Yes, I think America needs white politicians to speak for white people and push for white people in America. America needs to be a white based nation again.

I say that divorced of emotion and simply me looking at the world, and America as it observably is and was.

If you look at the history of mankind all across the world you'll see no first world black countries and barely any black second world countries.

If you look at all of man's achievements and advances in everything from aerospace, psychology, electrical, communication, biology, engineering, architecture, physics, medicine, down to even the invention of the aglet are all by the vast vast vast majority all due to white people and Asians. Blacks have done very little to advance mankind.

And most of the blacks that have advanced mankind and done great things were blacks that were living in white based western countries.

Look at all the modern day black countries. The majority are poor, have problems with violence and behind other countries. Even 400 years when Spaniards were building ships to set up trade routes and explore the black countries were living in huts enslaving their own people to sell. Even in America all the areas consisting of mostly blacks have drugs, crime and violence.

America compared to other countries is very young. But white people came here with nothing to a land with nothing and in record time turned our country into a world super power and for a long time arguably the most powerful country in the world. But as we let more and more and more non whites into the country the more we go downhill as a society. And the more American values, pride, morals and standards go downhill also.

I'm not saying all blacks are bad, but for every Thomas sowell there are 3000 George Floyd's.

America is a very young country, and already you've created technology which could and is destroying the world. Man is on the verge of extinction in the world due to global warming and you're celebrating it as a great achievement for white people.

Every other race of people managed to live on the earth without destroying the planet until the white race rose to prominence, and in less than 500 years, advanced to the point where we are destroying ourselves.

And yet you consider the people who lived in North America for thousands of years, in peace and harmony with the planet, as "primitives".

America is a very young country, and already you've created technology which could and is destroying the world. Man is on the verge of extinction in the world due to global warming and you're celebrating it as a great achievement for white people.

Every other race of people managed to live on the earth without destroying the planet until the white race rose to prominence, and in less than 500 years, advanced to the point where we are destroying ourselves.

And yet you consider the people who lived in North America for thousands of years, in peace and harmony with the planet, as "primitives".
There is no man-made climate change today. There have been times of higher temperatures and higher levels of CO2 before.

Why would anyone want to discuss the degrading fifth you espouse???

There’s no racism because there’s no lynchings??? Ahmad Arbury was lynched. George Floyd was lynched. Every time an unarmed black person ends up dead at the hands of police, they’ve been lynched.
You do realize that neither were hanged? Lynching involves hanging.

The only nations on the planet that have millions of people trying to migrate there are the ones white people built. There’s nobody trying to immigrate to a nation run by brown or black people. They all want to move to the white nations.

There’s no immigration problem for South America. Nobody is heading for Africa. South Africa used to be a decent place when white people ran it. They were producers, plenty of farming and exporters. The nigs took over and it’s a shithole now. Needing to import grain.

The only countries any of you people want to live in are built by whites. And the worst thing that can possibly happen to you morons is blacks getting control. There’s never been and will never be a successful black run nation.

The only nations on the planet that have millions of people trying to migrate there are the ones white people built. There’s nobody trying to immigrate to a nation run by brown or black people. They all want to move to the white nations.

There’s no immigration problem for South America. Nobody is heading for Africa. South Africa used to be a decent place when white people ran it. They were producers, plenty of farming and exporters. The nigs took over and it’s a shithole now. Needing to import grain.

The only countries any of you people want to live in are built by whites. And the worst thing that can possibly happen to you morons is blacks getting control. There’s never been and will never be a successful black run nation.
Mike I’m certainly very proud of my Italian and Irish ancestry. We built a civilized world. The Christian European built the civilized world we live in today.

And you’re 100% right that the number one destination in the world for immigrants and refugees is the United States of America a white majority country. It’s also a fact that when you ask African refugees and immigrants what is their top destination it’s the United States of America. It’s not Rwanda. It’s not China.

Now, I will also argue, though that sometime during the ancient ages and middle ages, there were very successful African entities. I can think of the Mali empire

IM2 should show respect for white folks. I respect black folks. But here’s a guy who on his very avatar has a picture of mount Rushmore with different faces. That is apalling. That’s like me going to Turkey and trying to say let’s take down monuments of Turkish people let’s destroy them and put up monuments of Europeans or something or pick up monuments of something else. It’s a despicable way to act. It’s like me going to Mali and saying, let’s destroy a statue of Mansa Musa, and just put up a statue of whatever person I feel like.

Im2 do you want to see more monuments of Frederick Douglass????. then pay for them or ask people to build them somewhere in America ..not on Mount Rushmore. Your Unbelievable.

francoHFW

You are another problematic poster Franco . I’ve seen you making the arguments that well, “the Native American Indian fought glorious warfare’s”, but you say the white man was somehow a savage. Unbelievable. I got you people show your true colors and you’re some kind of a white far left wing person from what I understand. Show your true colors man. You’re either totally misinformed or you hate yourself.

IM2

You have falsely attempted to argue that Black people who owned slaves treated their slaves more humanely than white people who owned slaves did. What a ridiculous insane argument. Who do you think you are. You know you should start treating your fellow man with respect.

my message to the far left is that common sense goes along way.

Last edited:
Exactly. That says a lot about the great people who built those countries.
The fact is there’s not a single brown person on the planet trying desperately to live in a nation run by their own race. They all want to live under white rule. Because it makes their lives better.

The fact is there’s not a single brown person on the planet trying desperately to live in a nation run by their own race. They all want to live under white rule. Because it makes their lives better.
Oh no Unkotare disagreed. Maybe you should reply you worthless ****.

We White people need to take the country back from the Blacks and Browns. We are strong enough to do it now but the longer we wait the harder it will be.

However, there are a lot of Quisling White Guilt pukes that have no soul or racial pride and are useless to do the right thing.

Forum List

Back