Nigel Farage Thinks Civil War is Possibly Coming to America

Leftists feel emboldened with the persecution of President Trump.

Leftists see themselves as morally superior and therefore justified in trashing the rights of second class "anti-American" conservatives

You people would wet yourselves if it did.

It certainly can't continue like this.... right?

Not wanting to live with filthy fucking animals is a healthy emotion. Let's redraw the borders, they can fuck each other, cut each other's dicks off, ban ceiling fans, whatever.... the important thing is that we don't give a fuck because it's happening "over there", in a foreign country.

I think we can do better than this, in OUR country... :laughing0301:
biden almost lost my cat and corvette.jpg

You really think that? I think Americans are ready to take the crime to leftist fucktards within our borders, that's what I think.

All they need is an excuse and a valid target.

Americans are going to come from everywhere to beat leftist shitlords so bad they won't ever want to try that again for at least 20 years.

You really think that? I think Americans are ready to take the crime to leftist fucktards within our borders, that's what I think.

All they need is an excuse and a valid target.

Americans are going to come from everywhere to beat leftist shitlords so bad they won't ever want to try that again for at least 20 years.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson
I'm a puncher in the mouth from way back. I like Mike Tyson.

A good hard punch in the mouth is how to stop bullies, from me, or little kids around, or wtf ever.

Yeah, they start thinking different after that. Yeah, after they know there's a price to pay, they do change their tune.

Turns out they don't want them little kids' lunch money as bad. :dunno:

Not when they know they're going to get smashed in the face if they mess with them little kids.

I am the face smasher, too. I ain't watching no dickhead pick on no little kids.

One of the boys I stopped from getting bullied is like 6'7" now. He's a professional fisherman. It is what it is.

I forget who I smashed in the face to make leave him alone, but I do remember that happening, and he does too.

I tell ya wut, it was a fuckin' dickhead.

Last edited:

That's funny, because the clowns on MSDNC are constantly fanning the flames of civil conflict.

I mean, endless blood lust with the sole aim of imprisoning your political enemies tends to do that.

Plus they have said the same exact thing.

Educate yourself.

We just have to point and laugh at MAGAts.

We're laughing at you.

The only thing you morons have in common with us is you use Trump's face as your avatar.

You elevate him to martyrdom, all while thinking you're somehow going to be victorious.

This doesn't end well for you.

And I'm speaking electorally and politically - no advocate of Civil War here.

Frankly, I don't even know how the fuck that would work.

Forum List

Back