Biden has an alcohol czar?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So I read this article about the US alcohol czar wanting to set guidelines to match those of Canada for people to only have two beers a week.

Once I read this, my head began to explode.

First of all, I had no idea Biden had an alcohol czar, did any of you?

Here is a long list of czars within the US government.

Upon investigation, there are a myriad of other czars like the Asian carp czar, the bank bailout czar, a birth control czar, a border czar (obviously a drunk and never showed up for work one day in his life whoever it is), a car czar, a cleanup czar, a censorship czar (someone who obviously pulls triple shifts 24/7), and the list goes on forever. In fact, there seems to be a czar for everything except a cocaine czar for the White House.

Secondly, I had no idea Canada set guidelines for people to only have two beers a week.

Really? Why? It's not like they are laws.

This is the crap government spends trillions of dollars on, as well as Canada it seems.

It is so out of control, none of us ever realize just how out of control it really is.

Well, he ain't touchin mine, lol.

That being said...the truth is, alcohol is being abused by way too many people, and it's a contributor to organ failure, cancer, and premature death. And chronic drunks are just sad to watch. I watched my oldest sister drink herself to death. Watching functional people become rock dumb because of their addictions is just hard to see.

Well, he ain't touchin mine, lol.

That being said...the truth is, alcohol is being abused by way too many people, and it's a contributor to organ failure, cancer, and premature death. And chronic drunks are just sad to watch. I watched my oldest sister drink herself to death. Watching functional people become rock dumb because of their addictions is just hard to see.
Alcohol kills more people than any other drug in the universe.

But the thing is, the state runs liquor stores and gets rich off other people's misery and addiction, then they have the nerve to virtue signal about the evils of drinking?

Really?

And to think, the Left wants to legalize and "regulate" all the other illicit drugs out there so people think it's safe as well.

So I read this article about the US alcohol czar wanting to set guidelines to match those of Canada for people to only have two beers a week.

Upon investigation, there are a myriad of other czars like the Asian carp czar, the bank bailout czar, a birth control czar, a border czar (obviously a drunk and never showed up for work one day in his life whoever it is), a car czar, a cleanup czar, a censorship czar (someone who obviously pulls triple shifts 24/7), and the list goes on forever. In fact, there seems to be a czar for everything except a cocaine czar for the White House.

Secondly, I had no idea Canada set guidelines for people to only have two beers a week.

This is the crap government spends trillions of dollars on, as well as Canada it seems.

It is so out of control, none of us ever realize just how out of control it really is.

I didn't watch your video, but the Wikipedia link you posted didn't mention an alcohol czar and says the alphabetical list posted, is people that people in media has "described" as a czar.
What am I missing?

Oh, you mean the same guy that held the same position in the Trump administration, eh? Yes, I saw an earlier thread about him today. Check out Koob's wikipedia page and you will see. Alcohol czar my ass. If you think him an alcohol czar, then I guess he's been one since 2014. Before that he was the head of that kind of research for Scripps Research Institute. I suspect he's a non-drinker. Maybe that is why Trump kept him and passed him on to Joe.

Have a few beers and try not to worry about it.

This whole “Czar” thing was a brainchild of our old fag buddy, Obama. Talk about “Russian Collusion.”

Oh, you mean the same guy that held the same position in the Trump administration, eh? Yes, I saw an earlier thread about him today. Check out Koob's wikipedia page and you will see. Alcohol czar my ass. If you think him an alcohol czar, then I guess he's been one since 2014. Before that he was the head of that kind of research for Scripps Research Institute. I suspect he's a non-drinker. Maybe that is why Trump kept him and passed him on to Joe.

Have a few beers and try not to worry about it.
Get your two beers, sit down and shut up.

I didn't watch your video, but the Wikipedia link you posted didn't mention an alcohol czar and says the alphabetical list posted, is people that people in media has "described" as a czar.
What am I missing?
There are far too many to list

The alcohol czar is none other than Director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) George Koob

This whole “Czar” thing was a brainchild of our old fag buddy, Obama. Talk about “Russian Collusion.”

It was Bubba Clinton, actually. Retired 4-star General Barry McCaffrey was Clinton's Drug Czar. That was back when we wanted to have wars on drugs - wars on anything. I think the idea that a 'Czar' was fighting drugs was the Dem party's way of reassuring Middle America they were willing to be brutal with people who had anything to do with drugs.

The irony of a lot of get-tough legislation is that it was proposed and passed by Democrats, not Republicans. To be fair, those laws had bipartisan support, but they were proposed/passed because the Dems were afraid the Repubs would call them weak on crime/drugs at election time.

It was Bubba Clinton, actually. Retired 4-star General Barry McCaffrey was Clinton's Drug Czar. That was back when we wanted to have wars on drugs - wars on anything. I think the idea that a 'Czar' was fighting drugs was the Dem party's way of reassuring Middle America they were willing to be brutal with people who had anything to do with drugs.

The irony of a lot of get-tough legislation is that it was proposed and passed by Democrats, not Republicans. To be fair, those laws had bipartisan support, but they were proposed/passed because the Dems were afraid the Repubs would call them weak on crime/drugs at election time.
There is a drug czar? WTH?

300 people a day of overdoses.

There is no real war on drugs as the cartels own the Swamp and China gives them the Fentanyl.

I don't mind being limited to two beers...

Screenshot_20230826-225939~2.png

OH FUCK NO.

This is my Cold Dead Hands moment.

Nobody, not no how, fucks with my inebriation process.

FUCKIN COMMIE SCUM.

Not an unreasonable ask.

I'm not going to follow that advice, but it's reasonable.

No, it fucking isn't.

Churchill minded the Battle Of Britain while consuming all manner of whiskies, brandies, wines and assorted domestic bitters.

And not once did he give in to the Nazi scum.

Bukowski wrote some of the only poetry worth reading, not to mention his brilliant novels while inebriated out of his ever loving gourd.

Hunter S. Thompson....do I even need to explain?

This is Nanny State oppression on steroids.

Fuckin' fascist vegan scum.

There is a drug czar? WTH?

There was.

And I stand corrected, it wasn't Bubba Clinton after all, but rather, Richard Nixon who established that informal role. Officially it's the head of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, a position that still exists.

300 people a day of overdoses.

There is no real war on drugs as the cartels own the Swamp and China gives them the Fentanyl.

So demand here is pretty high, then.

No, it fucking isn't.

Churchill minded the Battle Of Britain while consuming all manner of whiskies, brandies, wines and assorted domestic bitters.

And not once did he give in to the Nazi scum.

Bukowski wrote some of the only poetry worth reading, not to mention his brilliant novels while inebriated out of his ever loving gourd.

Hunter S. Thompson....do I even need to explain?

This is Nanny State oppression on steroids.

Fuckin' fascist vegan scum.

Sorry, but rather than bullshit anecdotes, I'm gonna go with medical science on this one. Drinking is bad for your health.

Moreover, you can relax. Nobody's proposing prohibition, although I have to point out that there are numerous places throughout the US called "dry counties" or "dry parishes". They're not in commie, Democrat land either.

Sorry, but rather than bullshit anecdotes, I'm gonna go with medical science on this one. Drinking is bad for your health.

My old man drank like a fish all his life.

Never had a single stay in a hospital, or any medical issues.

Til he got vaxxed and boosted. At age 80.

Then it was lights out.

And you and the Commie horses you rode in on, can go and get fucked.

Forum List

Back