Do We Need A Heterosexual Movement?

Why not? Heterosexuality has been attacked for at least a few decades now. Maybe it's time to go on the defense? BTW I looked up pro-Heterosexual sites and all that came up was homosexual stuff. It seems silly that we now have to DEFEND evolution and procreation to the very liberals who champion evolution.

THE VERY FACT that you have to even ask the question, that a "straight" parade would upset anyone or be opposed in any way, a celebration of Christian values, tells you ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW that our normal way of life is under total assault by the freaks and the pervs.

And to the colossal stupid who can't see it, just ask yourself why then are sexual perversion now coming under government protection but being normal, healthy and straight not.

Why not? Heterosexuality has been attacked for at least a few decades now. Maybe it's time to go on the defense? BTW I looked up pro-Heterosexual sites and all that came up was homosexual stuff. It seems silly that we now have to DEFEND evolution and procreation to the very liberals who champion evolution.

OH god no hetros cant start a movement or have a troll parade
the little left wing activist aids and hepatitis infested fags will start crying they dont feel safe

Oh yes gay marriage is also some kind of attack on my traditional marriage. Some actually are worried about this. Too funny.

More gay marraige allows fags to legally hate each other carries the tradition on

And to the colossal stupid who can't see it, just ask yourself why then are sexual perversion now coming under government protection but being normal, healthy and straight not.

I could tell you stories about limpin' outta family court that may make you rethink gub'mit intervention

~S~

No we don't "need" a heterosexual movement. However, it would highlight the FACT that the Media, Government, Entertainment, Corporations, and EDUCATION are all promoting and glorifying LGBTxyz as being PREFERRED for not only adults but CHILDREN.

It is utter nonsense, and irresponsible, especially to children who now think it is normal for little Bobbie to have two Daddies. Even kids shows promote this crap. It's not normal. It is at the least sexual deviancy, and at the worst mental illness that yes can lead to Pedophilia.

Sure. Why not? It’s all the rage for folks to feel victimized these days. The more the merrier I suppose.

THE VERY FACT that you have to even ask the question, that a "straight" parade would upset anyone or be opposed in any way, a celebration of Christian values, tells you ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW that our normal way of life is under total assault by the freaks and the pervs.

So you want to be protected? From what?

Just who has been attacking heterosexuality? Name someone. The only time that I see someone claiming to be "pro-hetero" claiming that heterosexuals are "under attack" is actually merely referring to someone who defends the existence of LGBTQs. Who is being aggressive toward straights or demanding that we defend ourselves?

I think we could make a case that you attacked heterosexuality when you admitted you still find young men really hot--like early 20s young. And you are 66 years old.

Anyway I feel attacked :eek-52:

Heterosexuality has been attacked? Where? When? How? As a heterosexual white male I cannot find anywhere I've been attacked. I'll keep watching for it though...lol

Ignorance is no excuse dude.

Really? How have you been attacked? I am a hetero male, and I have not been attacked at all. I have seen homophobic types attacked when they chose to belittle or harass homosexuals. If that is what you mean by attack, we have different definitions.
No one is being ‘attacked.’

The thread premise is yet another ridiculous example of the right’s ‘victim’ mentality.

Nope. You can't attempt to smuggle this one off on us.

I remember the row it caused when my sister brought a boyfriend home to meet our parents. They were positively furious and threw them both out of the house. It was years before they would speak to my sister again and I am still not sure my mother has forgiven her. I just keep telling her that it gets better and they'll eventually come around.

I remember the row it caused when my sister brought a boyfriend home to meet our parents. They were positively furious and threw them both out of the house. It was years before they would speak to my sister again and I am still not sure my mother has forgiven her. I just keep telling her that it gets better and they'll eventually come around.

Sounds like my sister in law's ex. But he slept like 20 hours a day so there's that

Sounds like my sister in law's ex. But he slept like 20 hours a day so there's that

Was she oppressed for being heterosexual as well?

Nah. If it would have gone on much longer we would have probably oppressed her for dating a total deadbeat though.

Nah. If it would have gone on much longer we would have probably oppressed her for dating a total deadbeat though.

Hopefully she's doing better now. My sister and parents were quarreling for bit about her boyfriend, but that was because he was a little older than her and not b/c she is straight. lol

I'm thinking maybe you do.

Do what?

You can schedule it after your white persons march

Forum List

Back