Do We Need A Heterosexual Movement?

You can schedule it after your white persons march

Would a 'white persons march' be personally offensive to you?

You still haven't explained how you have been attacked for being straight.

You're attacking me dufus.

If my asking how you are being attacked is what you call an attack, then you are just a little sensitive snowflake, aren't you?

Anybody ever beat you up for being straight? I'm pretty sure they didn't kill you for it.
You ever been fired from a job for being straight?
You ever been unable to visit a loved one in the hospital because you are straight?
You ever been scared to hold the hand of the person you love, because they are the opposite sex?
You ever been disowned by your family because you are straight?
You ever been turned down for an adoption just because you are straight?

No?

Spare me the over-sensitive nonsense and go on about you life. And let them go on about theirs.

If my asking how you are being attacked is what you call an attack, then you are just a little sensitive snowflake, aren't you?

Anybody ever beat you up for being straight? I'm pretty sure they didn't kill you for it.
You ever been unable to visit a loved one in the hospital because you are straight?
You ever been scared to hold the hand of the person you love, because they are the opposite sex?

No?

Spare me the over-sensitive nonsense and go on about you life. And let them go on about theirs.

You’re a smug little prick you just proved it.

No?

You’re a smug little prick you just proved it.

I proved nothing of the kind. I simply pointed out that you have not been attacked. If homosexuals fighting for their right offends you, that is just tough. You being offended is not the same as being attacked.

What is seems to be is that so many gays are getting attention and you are not.

Forum List

Back