Is Gay sex a health risk?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Aside from sexually transmitted diseases, are there any long-term physical health risks of Gay sex?

No it's all good. Some guy ramming his penis up your ass is beneficial for everything. I bet it even makes it real easy for bowel movements too! Might even make walking better! Hell I heard it was even a cure for cancer.

Ummmmmm you are inserting your pecker into a place where human waste flows out of ....just think about that for a second or two and you will be able to answer your own question....

Aside from sexually transmitted diseases, are there any long-term physical health risks of Gay sex?

Trump had sex with a prostitute.

Lots of conservatives cheat on their wives and employ prostitutes.

Most gays refuse to eat healthy (because that would be PC) so they smoke tobacco and drink too much alcohol and eat mcdonalds and fatty fries and too much ice cream and get real fat and develop heart, leg, back, knee, lung problems and diabetes and heart disease....

Talk about long term health risks......Being conservative is a death sentence!

Knew a guy, once, who loved to climb mountains.

he fell off of one...lived but broke his back and is now in a wheel chair....

so......we must all stop climbing mountains!

because of the health risks.....

All sex is a health risk ... if you're doing it right.

2015-01-30-MistressTrinity50ShadesofMeh_72dpi_websize-thumb.jpg

I hear after yrs of anal sex farts tend to sound like a passing breeze instead of a screeching balloon

I dont care who ya are ,,,thats funny right there,,,

Last edited:
I have two elderly gay men friends who are having digestive problems with colitis and Crohns disease and uncontrollable diarrhea and in and out of the hospital. One attempted suicide about a year ago because of the excruciating pain. Inflammation of the lower bowels is common. You may not feel it as first but it will eventually become a pain in the ass. No pun intended,

Last edited:

Knew a guy, once, who loved to climb mountains.

he fell off of one...lived but broke his back and is now in a wheel chair....

so......we must all stop climbing mountains!

because of the health risks.....
You can safely climb mountains but you cannot cramp stuff up your ass and not expect inflammation. Like smoking cigarettes and cancer.

I have two elderly gay men friends who are having digestive problems with colitis and Crohns disease and uncontrollable diarrhea and in and out of the hospital. One attempted suicide about a year ago because of the excruciating pain. Inflammation of the lower bowels is common. You may not feel it as first but it will eventually become a pain in the ass. No pun intended,

You don't get Crohn's disease from anal sex. :oops:

You don't get Crohn's disease from anal sex. :oops:

It is common among gays and there are other health problems related to anal sex.
Causes of Proctitis

Proctitis has many causes, but sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are the most common. Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, anal warts, and chlamydia are the most common cause of sexually transmitted proctitis. Proctitis is increasingly more common in homosexual men and in people engaging in oral-anal or anal intercourse with many partners.

Forum List

Back