Do We Need A Heterosexual Movement?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Why not? Heterosexuality has been attacked for at least a few decades now. Maybe it's time to go on the defense? BTW I looked up pro-Heterosexual sites and all that came up was homosexual stuff. It seems silly that we now have to DEFEND evolution and procreation to the very liberals who champion evolution.

Last edited:
Heterosexuality has been attacked? Where? When? How? As a heterosexual white male I cannot find anywhere I've been attacked. I'll keep watching for it though...lol

Why not? Heterosexuality has been attacked for at least a few decades now. Maybe it's time to go on the defense? BTW I looked up pro-Heterosexual sites and all that came up was homosexual stuff. It seems silly that we now have to DEFEND evolution and procreation to the very liberals who champion evolution.
I'm thinking maybe you do.

Heterosexuality has been attacked? Where? When? How? As a heterosexual white male I cannot find anywhere I've been attacked. I'll keep watching for it though...lol

Ignorance is no excuse dude.

I'm thinking maybe you do.

You're thinking....That's a good one! :abgg2q.jpg:

Nobody cares except for a smidgeon of the population. Onto things that actually exist.

Really? How have you been attacked? I am a hetero male, and I have not been attacked at all. I have seen homophobic types attacked when they chose to belittle or harass homosexuals. If that is what you mean by attack, we have different definitions.

Oh yes gay marriage is also some kind of attack on my traditional marriage. Some actually are worried about this. Too funny.

Just who has been attacking heterosexuality? Name someone. The only time that I see someone claiming to be "pro-hetero" claiming that heterosexuals are "under attack" is actually merely referring to someone who defends the existence of LGBTQs. Who is being aggressive toward straights or demanding that we defend ourselves?

Really? How have you been attacked? I am a hetero male, and I have not been attacked at all. I have seen homophobic types attacked when they chose to belittle or harass homosexuals. If that is what you mean by attack, we have different definitions.
No one is being ‘attacked.’

The thread premise is yet another ridiculous example of the right’s ‘victim’ mentality.

I'm with you.
I feel so under attack that I'm really worried that homosexuality will soon be compulsory.
We need to come up with a letter to add to LGBTQ and start going to their support meetings or whatever they do.

Every fucking day.

Forum List

Back