Do we need a constitutional convention to remove the second Amendment?

What leads me to conclude you're a crazy is watching you post for a good number of years. It's watching your paranoid rants and reliance on whacky conspiracy blogs, and buying into it as fact. Hell, I recall an instance where you posted a debunked set of lies about immigrants before it took several right wingers to convince you it was bullshit.

You're a loon.
I have a deep concern with your mental faculties if that is how you can say someone is crazy. Really dude you're bat shit crazy.

When someone spends so much time posting batshit crazy bullshit, like yourself and daveman, I tend to form conclusions, based on fact.
That's your problem. As is common to leftists, you believe your opinions are fact.

Magical thinking. A believe that your views alter reality.

Reality says you can kiss its ass; it's going to be what it is, and your whining and puling have no effect on it.

Reality clearly reveals reactionaries are out of step with facts and with the American narrative.

Their weird world will not prevail in this country.

I have a deep concern with your mental faculties if that is how you can say someone is crazy. Really dude you're bat shit crazy.

When someone spends so much time posting batshit crazy bullshit, like yourself and daveman, I tend to form conclusions, based on fact.
That's your problem. As is common to leftists, you believe your opinions are fact.

Reality says you can kiss its ass; it's going to be what it is, and your whining and puling have no effect on it.

speaking of magical thinking dave, you really are not a gun slinging character from a Stephen King novel.

Really, you're not.

:lol: daveman is davying is all.

speaking of magical thinking dave, you really are not a gun slinging character from a Stephen King novel.

Really, you're not.

Really, you're not.
Never claimed I was, did I?

You, however, are indeed a retard.

You will be face down when it is over if I am the one called out subject to posse comitatus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back