Do we need a constitutional convention to remove the second Amendment?

You will be face down when it is over if I am the one called out subject to posse comitatus.
scared.jpg

When faced with a problem, the left automatically chooses the solution that leads to less freedom.

Ironic, considering they call themselves "liberals". :cool:

Like the Patriot Act?

Yeah... The Act Obama has done so much to repeal. :lol::lol::lol:

Obama has greatly expanded the use of it. It was never about the Patriots act but who was using it.

The left hates small government.

You will be face down when it is over if I am the one called out subject to posse comitatus.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahhahaaaahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8QjZY3WiO9s]Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world, Part One - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rLN6_s66wTg]Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world, Part Two - YouTube[/ame]

When faced with a problem, the left automatically chooses the solution that leads to less freedom.

Ironic, considering they call themselves "liberals". :cool:

Like the Patriot Act?
Yes, like the Patriot Act, which was continued and expanded by "liberals".

Heh. And you thought you had a point. :lol:

I did, you are just will not admit to being wrong. Who was behind the Patriot Act?

Do we need a constitutional convention to remove the second Amendment? This seems to be something you leftist are gunning for this morning.

If the Left wants to discuss laws surrounding semi-automatic machine guns or (say) the procedures for online permitting, the poor rightwing voter has been manipulated to believe that this means that the Left wants to abolish the 2nd Amendment.

There is a huge difference between wanting to tweak the existing laws and wanting to remove the right to own a gun. It's like saying that the seatbelt law is analogous to banning cars.

(The OP is probably either very young and/or lacks much formal education)

Obama has clearly made the political calculation not to touch gun laws. Yet the Rightwing voter thinks the opposite. This kind of mind-control was predictable when the Rightwing began creating its Think-Tank/Media bubble in the 70s. The goal was to convince Rightwing voters that all other media sources were liars. By doing this, the leadership trapped its voters in an information stream where they could agitate them with hysterical misinformation about Terrorists, Guns and Gays. It's a tragedy because most of the people who fall into this kind of trap are under-educated and slightly unstable. This is the kind of ticking time bomb that will go off if things get much worse. Circa Germany 1933. God Help Us - 1/2 the citizenry has left the Reality-Based Universe.

What is a "semi automatic machine gun"?? ANd I sell guns for a living.
Which criminals will sign up for "online permitting" (whatever that is)?

The history of gun control is one of increasing restrictions until a ban is achieved, like Chicago, Washington, and fundamentally New York. These bans are never effective and simply disarm honest citizens.

Do we need a constitutional convention to remove the second Amendment? This seems to be something you leftist are gunning for this morning.

Matt you should look into stats before you get emotional.
Spike in violence takes its toll on residents in Chicago's troubled neighborhoods

Some dogs don't bark anymore at the sound of gunfire in Chicago's Lawndale neighborhood.

It wasn't until one of Tiffany Childress' young students made that observation that the longtime resident of the West Side neighborhood realized the truth of the statement.

Day after day, night after night, there are the random sounds — of bullets flying, mothers screaming, police sirens blaring, she said. The noises have become so common that not even the dogs seem to react.

"I don't walk around feeling afraid," said Childress, who lives on a quiet, stable block but is not far from well-known, illegal drug markets. Still, there is often a nervous itch in the pit of her stomach.

"There is so much random crossfire, you never know what will happen," she said last week during a walk in her neighborhood. "I don't think we live in fear. But we live with a numbness to all the death and violence. It's like living in a constant state of post-traumatic stress."

Surge in violence takes toll on residents who live in city's troubled neighborhoods - Chicago Tribune

Spike in violence takes its toll on residents in Chicago's troubled neighborhoods

Some dogs don't bark anymore at the sound of gunfire in Chicago's Lawndale neighborhood.

It wasn't until one of Tiffany Childress' young students made that observation that the longtime resident of the West Side neighborhood realized the truth of the statement.

Day after day, night after night, there are the random sounds — of bullets flying, mothers screaming, police sirens blaring, she said. The noises have become so common that not even the dogs seem to react.

"I don't walk around feeling afraid," said Childress, who lives on a quiet, stable block but is not far from well-known, illegal drug markets. Still, there is often a nervous itch in the pit of her stomach.

"There is so much random crossfire, you never know what will happen," she said last week during a walk in her neighborhood. "I don't think we live in fear. But we live with a numbness to all the death and violence. It's like living in a constant state of post-traumatic stress."

Surge in violence takes toll on residents who live in city's troubled neighborhoods - Chicago Tribune

What stats are in that story? And Chicago has a total ban on handguns (recently overturned). So those can't be guns firing.

What stats are in that story? And Chicago has a total ban on handguns (recently overturned). So those can't be guns firing.

For the first six months of this year, homicides numbered more than 250 in Chicago for the first time since 2003, according to Police Department statistics. Through Thursday, homicides totaled 254, a 37 percent increase over the 186 homicides posted during the same period last year. Shootings have also risen by 9 percent.

James Eagan Holmes Shooting: Strict Gun Laws Only Lead to More Violent Crimes
James Eagan Holmes Shooting: Strict Gun Laws Only Lead to More Violent Crimes

Last edited:
Bring it up to date. I blame the us, the American people not just the Republican party for allowing that Amendment to remain an archaic part of the constitution, and all for votes and money. We will never stop violence nor the nuts in America but that does not mean we should stop trying. And for America to make it so easy for the nuts to get the means to kill children wholesale is unbelievable.
The Court is not the answer they are just robed politicians with a great job. If one reads the second amendment it sounds like something from the dark ages. That period has long passed. Our militias are now part of the nut groups.

Funny enough, it's been in nations that had the most stringent gun contol laws in modern history that had the highest rates of murdered children in modern history. China, the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany to pick three. Untold millions of children murdered by the very people that enacted and enforced those stringent gun control laws. I don't know about you slick, but I don't trust the leaders in this nation that much. I don't see them being any different or any less capable of committing mass atrocities than the men who led in China, the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany, and I for one will not submit to alowing them to be the only ones armed. Our Founders put the 2nd Amerndment in the Constituion not to protect us from the occasional car jacker, rapist or armed robber, but to protect us from leaders like they have/had in Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union and China.

Bring it up to date. I blame the us, the American people not just the Republican party for allowing that Amendment to remain an archaic part of the constitution, and all for votes and money. We will never stop violence nor the nuts in America but that does not mean we should stop trying. And for America to make it so easy for the nuts to get the means to kill children wholesale is unbelievable.
The Court is not the answer they are just robed politicians with a great job. If one reads the second amendment it sounds like something from the dark ages. That period has long passed. Our militias are now part of the nut groups.

Man you are a nutter. You talk like you just came off your meds.

Forum List

Back