Do we live in America or do we live in Africa?

I think what you’re seeing are woke white guilt weirdos following and defending the orders given by George Floyd from six feet under. More Twilight Zone shit…basic shit from you lefties that’s all.

You think that Floyd is speaking to people from the grave?

Dude, you are losing it more each day. All this hate is just eating you up from the inside out.

You think that Floyd is speaking to people from the grave?

Dude, you are losing it more each day. All this hate is just eating you up from the inside out.
Hahaha…You know it’s true and you’re embarrassed, you got suckered in like all the purple haired white guilt folks did.
Consider the timing of this lunacy….you weren’t this koooky until Derek Chauvin did us all a favor….Floyd has led you SJW’s on a unsustainable fictional crusade, he captivated you and led you fools around by the nose. You weren’t programmed to pretend dark people are America’s greatest asset until Floyd died and now you are all in on this episode of Twilight Zone…. You honestly believe that you are improving blacks by pretending they are positively influential, pretending they buy Subaru’s and pretending black trannies drink Jim Beam whiskey.
I think this is all extremely fascinating…I appreciate the entertainment, please keep this episode of TZ running.

Hahaha…You know it’s true and you’re embarrassed

No, I do not know that it is true that anyone talks to anyone from the grave. This one is all on you little buddy

You weren’t programmed to pretend dark people are America’s greatest asset until Floyd died and now you are all in on this episode of Twilight Zone….

Not only do I not pretend this, I do not think this not have I ever said such a thing. One's skin color has nothing to do with their value to the country. I mean look at you, you are a white guy and you offer no value to the country at all.

There are people of every race that add value to the country and those of every race that do not.

You honestly believe that you are improving blacks by pretending they are positively influential, pretending they buy Subaru’s

Some black people do buy Subaru’s, one of my co-workers is a black lady that owns a Forester. Damn nice car.

pretending black trannies drink Jim Beam whiskey.

All sorts of people drink Jim Beam, mostly those that cannot afford good whiskey.

If corporations are woke to anything it's that long term the money and profit isn't with an ideology championed by an aging crowd of asshats while the country gets more and more progressive the younger down the line we go.
Companies know that their consumers under 40 and really under 50 are multicultural. They see Europe and how colour is not really and issue in a lot of society and they want to separate themselves from their competitors and not look dated.

Having a black person representing you makes you look fresh and bold... It will move on as different trends take place...

Companies know that their consumers under 40 and really under 50 are multicultural. They see Europe and how colour is not really and issue in a lot of society and they want to separate themselves from their competitors and not look dated.

Having a black person representing you makes you look fresh and bold... It will move on as different trends take place...
I remember back before George Floyd held Americas fools by the nuts advertisers used people that common folks were envious of, people common people wanted to be like or look like, they used attractive people, people held in highly regard within society.
George Floyd has turned your brain to mush, he’s created an unsustainable Bizarro World for fools, for now. Welcome to this episode of the Twilight Zone.

Do you choose not to buy from a store because they have posters of black people?
The "window posters" are just inanimate objects that are no reflection on the culture of the company.

As one who is more than old enough to recall a time when the number of blacks on window posters in ANY department store was practically ZERO, and the only black faces that marketed anything was either on a box of Cream of Wheat, Uncle Ben's Rice, or Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix, I normally look at who is physically working in an establishment to determine what their company culture and hiring practices are.

Here are Macy's store location associate demographics, as well as the profiles for their board of directors, and there is no evidence at all that they are employing or favoring blacks in abundance over whites.

57% of Macys store employees are white, and 11% are black.

As far as their board of directors, there is 1 black out a total of 12 in executive leadership positions.

And considering what Macy's used to be, and remembering not even being able to shop there,
I see that as significant progress.

And as far as "window posters", I frequently shop at Macy's against my personal preferences because my wife likes their sales events, but I've never walked into one of their stores and seen "80%" of their window posters being of black people.

Most likely because I don't pay attention to something so petty.

I read this and I wonder why anyone pays attention to the skin color of people in commercials.

But, each to their own I guess.
I don't. I simply pay no attention at all. I do not pay attention to blacks in commercials. I don't pay attention to the product either.

I read this and I wonder why anyone pays attention to the skin color of people in commercials.

But, each to their own I guess.

I wonder if you made this comment in regard to minorities complaining that they were underrepresented in media? Nah, you'd never do that, you're a hypocrite.

No, the problem is the DISPROPORTIONATE percentage of blacks shown in ads - around 50% when they are only 13% of the population. That means advertisers are using race as a primary factor in decided whom to hire as models and actors, and that is racist.

Secondly, if research proves that people are more likely to buy a product when the user in an ad looks like them, as you say above, then why are advertisers showing such a small percentage of whites relative to their percentage in the population? Are you saying that advertisers want sales from potential consumers in a 13% minority more than they want sales from the largest potential group?

Still obsessing over this?

Not sure what you’re trying to say here.

There are many towns across the US that have zero black people. Heck, there’s probably even entire counties.

Not necessarily a good or bad thing. It just is a geographic reality.

I mean, if there was a show set in Detroit and it consisted mainly of white actors, the Left would lose their shit. It’s a double standard.
The point made by the cite was that 50% of commercials have black people in them while black people make up 13% of the population. It is a moronic statistic.

I said cities because that was a clear example. Even if we go into town, municipalities or districts we will see the exact same reality. Well over 50% of those things will have black people in them. We can even go as small as houses themselves. More than 13% of homes will have black people living in them. This is because none of these things have to be representative of one single race. This fact is blatantly obvious.

Companies know that their consumers under 40 and really under 50 are multicultural. They see Europe and how colour [sic] is not really and issue in a lot of society and they want to separate themselves from their competitors and not look dated.

:lmao:
Americans do NOT want to be like Europe. Hell, many of Europe's problems stem from the fact that they have no culture of assimilation; no melting pot in Europe. Ask the French.

I remember back before George Floyd held Americas fools by the nuts advertisers used people that common folks were envious of, people common people wanted to be like or look like, they used attractive people, people held in highly regard within society.
George Floyd has turned your brain to mush, he’s created an unsustainable Bizarro World for fools, for now. Welcome to this episode of the Twilight Zone.

One guy dying during an arrest did NOT change America, of course. It has nothing to do with who is featured in commercials and advertisements.

Of all the things one might get worked up about, the percentages of different skin tones in TV commercials has to be one of the most irrelevant and absurd.

I truly can care less about how the fascist left will label me a racist for this thread I am posting. When I see advertisements on television, if I didn't know any better I'd think we are living in Africa, not America. The majority of advertisements are dominated by black actors and actresses. Well, what makes that interesting is, the percentage of black people in America is 13.6%, yet they are in they majority of advertisements. So, I ask; why are there not more advertisements featuring Latinos instead of black people? There are more Latinos in America than black people, there are more white people in America than black people - yet black people dominate the advertisements. Do we live in Africa and I am just not aware of it and I am using stats for America instead of Africa? Don't EVER talk to me about white privilege, the only racial privilege is black privilege - that is the only race that has a privilage.

As for me, I would not mind at all seeing some advertisements featuring Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Eastern Indians and giving them some identity and significance as well. Why are some of these ethnicities being ignored? Supposedly, we live in the melting pot known as America - not Africa, perhaps corporations should do a better job of diversity instead of caving in to black privilege.
This is a racist thread! Delete that!

Hahaha….Well, there we have it ladies and gentlemen…today, just like that, the backwards, twisted and confused Left HATES ‘equity’ and very carefully measured representation / inclusion.

Just when you thought those in that libtardian Twilight Zone couldn’t become more confused….THIS happens, they pretend EQUITY is no big deal.
You couldn’t make this shit up.

Billo_Really
Golfing Gator
WinterBorn
katsteve2012
Unkotare
CowboyTed

Hahaha….Well, there we have it ladies and gentlemen…today, just like that, the backwards, twisted and confused Left HATES ‘equity’ and very carefully measured representation / inclusion.

Just when you thought those in that libtardian Twilight Zone couldn’t become more confused….THIS happens, they pretend EQUITY is no big deal.
You couldn’t make this shit up.

Billo_Really
Golfing Gator
WinterBorn
katsteve2012
Unkotare
CowboyTed

You are just an idiot. And we get that. There is no need to continue to try and prove it.

And actually, I think you have some serious libtard tendencies.

You are just an idiot. And we get that. There is no need to continue to try and prove it.

And actually, I think you have some serious libtard tendencies.
Easy there bud….it’s just so hard to follow what you weirdos believe in and stand for, you’re all over the place. One day EQUITY and representation will save America and the next day you get all ass-hurt when someone brings up EQUITY and representation….Come on Libs…GET IT TOGETHER!
It’s time to say what you mean and mean what you say.

Forum List

Back