Do Trump supporters believe everything Trump says?

Most of what he says? Half?

Can they even answer this question?
Can't believe you ask that question, you made Gruber gleeful.
Can you even answer it?

What is it Jonathan Gruber called you?

As for lying, how much has any of your alleged lies by President Donald Trump cost you?

LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28.jpg
Lol since you do trust PolitiFact, how about you compare Obama's record on lying to Trump's

LOL!

I don't trust PolitiFact any more than I trust petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. They are owned and run by the company, have the same editors, writers and facilities as the far left Tampa Bay Times.

I used that example because you worship at their alter in spite of having proven to be radically biased.

of course you don't trust politifact. why would you trust reality.

here's a hint... like science, reality exists whether you believe in it or not. :cuckoo:

Can you even answer it?

As for lying, how much has any of your alleged lies by President Donald Trump cost you?

Lol since you do trust PolitiFact, how about you compare Obama's record on lying to Trump's

LOL!

I don't trust PolitiFact any more than I trust petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. They are owned and run by the company, have the same editors, writers and facilities as the far left Tampa Bay Times.

I used that example because you worship at their alter in spite of having proven to be radically biased.

here's a hint... like science, reality exists whether you believe in it or not. :cuckoo:

So, which is reality?

New_York_Times_Predicts_Hillary.jpg

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg

Can you even answer it?

LOL!

Oh btw.. according to Swedish statistics their crime rate hasn't risen even with taking in refugees.

here's a hint... like science, reality exists whether you believe in it or not.

"Like science" what a hoot!

Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers?
A new study sheds some light on what facts the press most likes to check.
By Peter Roff | Contributing Editor for Opinion May 28, 2013, at 6:05 p.m.

[...]

There is a "truth gap" in Washington, but it doesn't exist along the lines the fact checkers would have you think. It was Obama who said you could keep the health care you had if you liked it, even if Obamacare became law. It was Obama who said the Citizens United decision would open the floodgates of foreign money into U.S. campaigns. It was Obama who said Benghazi happened because of a YouTube video. It was Obama's IRS that denied conservative political groups had been singled out for special scrutiny. And it was Obama who promised that taxes would not go up for any American making less than $250,000 per year.

All of these statements and plenty more are demonstrably false, though some people still pretend there is truth in them. As the Lichter study demonstrates, it's not so much fact checkers that are needed as it is fact checkers to check the facts being checked.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

###

PunditFact/PolitiFact: Media Bias Strikes Again -- At Me
By Larry Elder - November 14, 2013

Read more: PunditFact/PolitiFact: Media Bias Strikes Again -- At Me | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:
Yes blues and the murdering pos GWB looked you in the eye and said WOMD WOMD and you bought his bs

Wrong. I also didn't buy his BS about that war only costing $74 billion and that Iraq would pay us back. So much for your theory.
Again I apologize but so many on the right side bought his BS BTW did you read about the father of the seal who died in Yeman bash trump?

Don't confuse conservatives with Republicans. No I didn't, is there a story not written by the fake news?

Father of Navy SEAL killed in Yemen slams Trump, wants investigation

ALISON DURKEE
Feb 26th 2017 3:02PM
X

Soon after taking office, President Donald Trump made his first military command and ordered a raid in Yemen that resulted in the deaths of civilians, including an 8-year-old girl and Chief Petty Officer William "Ryan" Owens.

"Almost everything that could go wrong did," the New York Times said about the raid, which was reportedly ordered without sufficient intelligence or preparation. But White House press secretary Sean Spicer stood by the operation's success, saying anyone who criticized it "does disservice to the life of Chief Ryan Owens."

foc:face

14 PHOTOS
Life in Yemen
SEE GALLERY

That threat, however, won't stop Owens' father, Bill Owens, from challenging the president's decision.

"Don't hide behind my son's death to prevent an investigation," Bill Owens said in an interview with the Miami Herald, attacking the White House's remarks.

"I want an investigation. ... The government owes my son an investigation."

The Navy SEAL's father, himself a veteran of the Navy and Army Reserves, said he had questions about the timeline leading up to the raid. "I know what the timeline is, and it bothers me a lot," Owens told the Herald.

That timeline has been in dispute. Though Spicer said the raid was previously approved by the Obama administration and they were simply waiting for a moonless night, Colin Kahl, a former national security adviser to Vice President Joe Biden, said this was not the case. In an interview with CNN, Kahl said Spicer's version of events was "fan fiction," explaining Obama had deferred any judgement about potential escalation in Yemen to the Trump administration.

To Owens, the sudden nature of the military's ground game in Yemen made little sense and raised more questions about his son's death.

"Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn't even barely a week into his administration? Why?" the elder Owens told the Herald. "For two years prior, there were no boots on the ground in Yemen — everything was missiles and drones — because there was not a target worth one American life. Now, all of a sudden we had to make this grand display?"

Trump, along with daughter Ivanka, traveled to Dover Air Force Base when Owens' body was brought back to the U.S. to pay his respects to the family. Owens' father, however, refused to meet with the commander in chief.

"I told them I didn't want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn't let me talk to him," Owens said.

Though Owens told the Herald he did not vote for Trump, the grieving father says he's not making a political statement by speaking out. He is simply demanding answers on behalf of his son, a 36-year-old father of three young children who had long dreamed of becoming a SEAL.

"I think these are valid questions," Owens explained. "I don't want anybody to think I have an agenda, because I don't. I just want the truth."

I looked into this, the fake news has spun it wow shocker.
He wants to know why the mission was worth one American life. Why, when Trumpovitch didn't know anything, would he commit lives for little purpose when up to then we used drones and missiles.

He wants, like McCain and so many others want, an investigation why. Worse than Benghazi. Trumpovitch ordered this action. And it was a dismal failure.

Can you even answer it?

LOL!

Oh btw.. according to Swedish statistics their crime rate hasn't risen even with taking in refugees.

[...]

There is a "truth gap" in Washington, but it doesn't exist along the lines the fact checkers would have you think. It was Obama who said you could keep the health care you had if you liked it, even if Obamacare became law. It was Obama who said the Citizens United decision would open the floodgates of foreign money into U.S. campaigns. It was Obama who said Benghazi happened because of a YouTube video. It was Obama's IRS that denied conservative political groups had been singled out for special scrutiny. And it was Obama who promised that taxes would not go up for any American making less than $250,000 per year.

All of these statements and plenty more are demonstrably false, though some people still pretend there is truth in them. As the Lichter study demonstrates, it's not so much fact checkers that are needed as it is fact checkers to check the facts being checked.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

###

Read more: PunditFact/PolitiFact: Media Bias Strikes Again -- At Me | RealClearPolitics

again, science exista and facts exist.

you are entitled to your own opinions. you are not entitled to your own set of facts.

but this does explain why you're ignorant butt believes what the orange sociopath and his white supremacist buddies say.

Trump's a politician, right?

That should answer the question. One wonders why anyone gets worked up about politicians lying after the way the Great Liar (Bubba) was rewarded.

LOL!

[...]

###

again, science exista and facts exist.

you are entitled to your own opinions. you are not entitled to your own set of facts.

but this does explain why you're ignorant butt believes what the orange sociopath and his white supremacist buddies say.

It is funny to see you try to claim "Science" and "facts" while the meat of your post is nothing but subjective opinion and slander.

Why wouldn't we.
It's not difficult when you understand him as a person.
Go Trump!!! MAGA!!!!
Well see there's the answer to the OP. Like defiant can understand "Trump as a person." They're such good buds, you see.

But that's the central thing. Trump supporters did not like the status quo. There's nothing wrong with that, and imo many people had good reason to feel that way. NOT a Majority, but .... 48% or so. But, the OP questions what Trump says. Take defense, for example.

On one hand he's appeasing and even isolationist, on Europe. Not just Putin but also on the entire notion that we're in this together in Western Europe, e.g. we bear no responsibility for the refugee crisis (and no I don't want 200K Syrians here either, but that's different from just saying "I see nuzzing.")

On the other hand he had a secret plan to defeat ISIS and crowed that he knew more than the generals. And no having ceded ISIS to the generals, is for increased defense spending (while not reducing entitlements or raising taxes, btw)

So Trump takes conflicting and incompatible stands on the same issue (and defense is only one. there's budgets and deficits) But that's not as important as his being against the status quo. Both isolationism and knowing more than the generals And going balls deep for defense are acceptable positions.

Forum List

Back