Do Trump supporters believe everything Trump says?

Why wouldn't we.
It's not difficult when you understand him as a person.
Go Trump!!! MAGA!!!!

nothing to do with believing for me , mostly i just trust THIS President to do the best that he can in righting and putting the USA in the correct direction Billy . America first and Americans first and i do think that that is what President Trump wants to do Billy .

nothing to do with believing for me , mostly i just trust THIS President to do the best that he can in righting and putting the USA in the correct direction Billy . America first and Americans first and i do think that that is what President Trump wants to do Billy .
So you're a mindless pawn to his ridiculous lying. Got it.

Poor Billy doesn't even remember how it feels when a USA President doesn't lie to his people and puts the interests of his country first and when was it happening last time before Trump. Poor Billy may not have even been born then...

Last edited:
Trumpbots eat the peanuts out of Donnies shitpile .. sure they believe him. They simply morph into the depths of hypocrisy, grab a big spoon and dig in NO questions asked.

Trumpbots eat the peanuts out of Donnies shitpile .. sure they believe him. They simply morph into the depths of hypocrisy, grab a big spoon and dig in NO questions asked.
No, that was you and Obama. Obama lied many times about Obama care alone. Can we say Gruber?

No, that was you and Obama. Obama lied many times about Obama care alone. Can we say Gruber?

here, let me help you

big_metal_spoon.jpg

So you're a mindless pawn to his ridiculous lying. Got it.

What Lying? Hell you igmos sucked the air out of the most lying cheating group of lifeforms on the earth, and then you call Trump a liar, I will admit to Braggart, but not to liar for Trump. I guess you wont admit to liar for oshitass, the DNC, and the shitbitch and hubby.

Most of what he says? Half?

Can they even answer this question?
I voted for Trump for one reason and that would be his Supreme Court pick. Anything else he does is pure icing on the cake. Looks like there will actually be some icing.
Hey Meister. Been awhile. How ya been?
Doing well, Grandpa, looks like you are, too.
Things are rolling right along here in KC. Things picked up almost immediately after Trump won in November

Forum List

Back