In need of some objective posters…

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

So, let's see let's where logic takes us and llet OTHERS be the arbiters......

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

I rest my case....and let others be the arbiters....

On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

By "challenge" do you mean where I asked you to answer my question first, and then promised I would answer your question second"?

Cause I did that, and you ran instead of answering my question.

Versus...

geez, no wonder the left is such a mess.

Versus...

You're leaving?
Good.

Versus...

You should recuse yourself because the language you have used clearly shows your own bias. At least you have the sense to solicit others to render a more reasoned judgment.

Versus...

You're leaving?
Good.
I don't want him to leave...he makes for a good pinata

Versus...

Partisanshit; diffrnt strokes fer diffrnt folks. Let the caterwauling commence

It's interesting the left thinks Sessions should rescue himself given Holder and Lynch under Obama.

By "challenge" do you mean where I asked you to answer my question first, and then promised I would answer your question second"?

Cause I did that, and you ran instead of answering my question.

I NOT ONLY addressed your question by asking OTHERS to "judge"......I stated a whole thread to show what a moron you are........LOL

You should recuse yourself because the language you have used clearly shows your own bias. At least you have the sense to solicit others to render a more reasoned judgment.

,,,,and I THANK YOU for given such an "accurate" response to my question....Simply "brilliant" LOL

NOT ONE right winger wants to take that little challenge? Expected, but...as Trump end most of his brilliant tweets, SAD !!!

Forum List

Back