Do Republicans still feel AIDS is God's "cure" for being gay?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm watching this discussion on how George W. Bush helped AIDS patients in Africa.

I remember it different.

Right wingers would cut off funding for anyone who promoted using condoms. They felt "abstinence only" was the only way and if you didn't promote that, no funding or help.

With their narrow and short sighted view based on morals and values they themselves don't follow, I believe they caused as many deaths or more than those they helped.

So do they still feel that way?

If they're honest, they will say "yes."

Don't hold your breath though, as Republicans and honesty are like oil and water, they don't mix.

Well, dean, as usual your post is idiotic. It's the Catholic Church that declines to fund condoms, not the U.S. Government.

And actually, although abstinence is a sure preventive strategy for AIDS, monogamy is equally effective. After all, AIDS is not like malaria; you don't get it from a mosquito. You get it from behavior that you shouldn't be engaging in, in the first place.

Are Atheists unhappy to lose the benefit of a stronger immune system for their NO HOPE view point

That view point is pre wired into all humans to get pain of a weaker immune system

We know hemlock would cure your weapons grade stupidity dipshit.
/----/ 1234.jpg

Well, dean, as usual your post is idiotic. It's the Catholic Church that declines to fund condoms, not the U.S. Government.

And actually, although abstinence is a sure preventive strategy for AIDS, monogamy is equally effective. After all, AIDS is not like malaria; you don't get it from a mosquito. You get it from behavior that you shouldn't be engaging in, in the first place.
So maybe Trump has AIDs

It's too bad someone in these bed wetter's ancestry wasn't a fudge packer instead. Liberals SHOULD be engaged in faggotry exclusively.

I remember. It wasn't that long ago.

It was the US Government under Bush. There was a lot of discussion about it right here on this very site.

Why does the truth cause Republicans to attack?

So maybe Trump has AIDs

For example we have BlackFag who should have been a suppository briefly before being flushed, rather than a failed abortion that should have been eaten by a rat in the dumpster behind Kermit Gosnell's slaughter house.

Why does the truth cause Republicans to attack?

No, your stunning fucking stupidity causes us to laugh at you and ridicule all the asinine shit you post. Your insipid "thread" was the attack, it was easily deflected as usual.

I'm watching this discussion on how George W. Bush helped AIDS patients in Africa.

I remember it different.

Right wingers would cut off funding for anyone who promoted using condoms. They felt "abstinence only" was the only way and if you didn't promote that, no funding or help.

With their narrow and short sighted view based on morals and values they themselves don't follow, I believe they caused as many deaths or more than those they helped.

Dean, you need to take your meds

So maybe Trump has AIDs

For example we have BlackFag who should have been a suppository briefly before being flushed, rather than a failed abortion that should have been eaten by a rat in the dumpster behind Kermit Gosnell's slaughter house.

Fetus is probably a delicacy to rats. But no, inbred, I’m fine and here voting to keep clinic rats fed.

I remember it different.

/----/ Do democRATs still believe Al Gore when in 2008 he said the North Pole would be ice free by 2013?
SEVEN YEARS AGO (2008) … Al Gore Predicted North Pole Would Be Ice Free in Five Years
Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice free in five years. Gore made the prediction to a German audience in 2008. He told them that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”
SEVEN YEARS AGO TODAY... Al Gore Predicted North Pole Would Be Ice Free in Five Years
gore-freezing.jpg

I remember it different.

PenceShock.jpg

Fetus is probably a delicacy to rats. But no, inbred, I’m fine and here voting to keep clinic rats fed.

That's exactly what you're programmed to do parasite, wipe out your own kind.

Again, I don't care. I think it's funny in fact.

Forum List

Back