Do Republicans still feel AIDS is God's "cure" for being gay?

I'm watching this discussion on how George W. Bush helped AIDS patients in Africa.

I remember it different.

Right wingers would cut off funding for anyone who promoted using condoms. They felt "abstinence only" was the only way and if you didn't promote that, no funding or help.

With their narrow and short sighted view based on morals and values they themselves don't follow, I believe they caused as many deaths or more than those they helped.

So do they still feel that way?
View attachment 232887

Dean's already had 2 lobotomies

I'm watching this discussion on how George W. Bush helped AIDS patients in Africa.

I remember it different.

Right wingers would cut off funding for anyone who promoted using condoms. They felt "abstinence only" was the only way and if you didn't promote that, no funding or help.

With their narrow and short sighted view based on morals and values they themselves don't follow, I believe they caused as many deaths or more than those they helped.

You need professional help, deantard. You're a loon.

Why is it such a mystery? There are specific behaviors that bring specific results. You can call it God's Will if you want to or just Universal Truth.

Promiscuous sex with multiple partners is risky behavior. It can result in disease that will kill you. Don't blame others thinking strangers are the guarantors of your well being.

If they're honest, they will say "yes."

Don't hold your breath though, as Republicans and honesty are like oil and water, they don't mix.

Love how Marc broadbrushes an entire group of people and then cries when it is done to him. What a hypocrite.

Why is it such a mystery? There are specific behaviors that bring specific results. You can call it God's Will if you want to or just Universal Truth.

Promiscuous sex with multiple partners is risky behavior. It can result in disease that will kill you. Don't blame others thinking strangers are the guarantors of your well being.

There in lies the problem.

If libturds could actually THINK, this thread wouldn't exist, nor would the issue.

Don't hold your breath though, as Republicans and honesty are like oil and water, they don't mix.

Love how Marc broadbrushes an entire group of people and then cries when it is done to him. What a hypocrite.
Read the posts. Republicans are all over the place on this one.

Bush accused of Aids damage to Africa

"There is no doubt in my mind that the condom crisis in Uganda is being driven by [US policies]," Mr Lewis said yesterday. "To impose a dogma-driven policy that is fundamentally flawed is doing damage to Africa."
——
Hurts you guys when I’m right. Doesn’t it?

That is because "Republicans" are people not robots. They do not all agree on every single issue, you waste of space Leftist. I am a Libertarian and I find you to be a low life. Do you honestly believe I agree with every other Libertarian on every single issue? You dummy. What are your thoughts on that deantard?

Here is the problem, you will go run and hide. You argue on feelings NEVER on facts. Find a job yet? Loser.

Bush accused of Aids damage to Africa

"There is no doubt in my mind that the condom crisis in Uganda is being driven by [US policies]," Mr Lewis said yesterday. "To impose a dogma-driven policy that is fundamentally flawed is doing damage to Africa."
——
Hurts you guys when I’m right. Doesn’t it?

See deantard. Accusations do not equal guilt. This is where you went wrong with the Kavanaugh case too. In America you are innocent until proven guilty. Dumbass.

I remember it different.

I don't know. Do Democrats still feel black people should be segregated or that marriage is between a man and a woman?

That is because "Republicans" are people not robots. They do not all agree on every single issue, you waste of space Leftist. I am a Libertarian and I find you to be a low life. Do you honestly believe I agree with every other Libertarian on every single issue? You dummy. What are your thoughts on that deantard?

Here is the problem, you will go run and hide. You argue on feelings NEVER on facts. Find a job yet? Loser.
They agree. It’s their attacks that are all over the place. They all agree to attack. They just have different and disgusting ways of doing it.

I remember it different.

I don't know. Do Democrats still feel black people should be segregated or that marriage is between a man and a woman?
Not since all the confederate conservatives left and joined the Republican Party.

I remember it different.

Not since all the confederate conservatives left and joined the Republican Party.

By your counting LBJ was a "Republican"?

9e5450fb3af717d61a9a7d9ddf669233.jpg

They agree. It’s their attacks that are all over the place. They all agree to attack. They just have different and disgusting ways of doing it.

Agree with what? You think all 65mil agree like lemmings? You have special problems.

Funny how this was known 5000 years ago but is completely lost on your typical 21st century dimwitted democrat.

Well, dean, as usual your post is idiotic. It's the Catholic Church that declines to fund condoms, not the U.S. Government.

And actually, although abstinence is a sure preventive strategy for AIDS, monogamy is equally effective. After all, AIDS is not like malaria; you don't get it from a mosquito. You get it from behavior that you shouldn't be engaging in, in the first place.
So maybe Trump has AIDs
Maybe he lost his personal Viet Nam against STDs.

Forum List

Back