Do Republicans still feel AIDS is God's "cure" for being gay?

You fags are all atheists, remember? You don't believe in God.
With all the hatred directed at them by religious people, is it any wonder gays turn away from the church?

Shit, man. Reverend Falwell and Pat Robertson blamed the gays for 9/11!

The insanity runs deep.

Also history tells us liberalism will always bring a correction of pains and miseries ...after the. correction pains of destruction then laws will be made to stop the freedoms of the unwise so they will not get brainwashed by crooks
That would explain T-Rump and his merry band of bigoted minions who are now the brainwashed crooks.

I'm watching this discussion on how George W. Bush helped AIDS patients in Africa.

I remember it different.

Right wingers would cut off funding for anyone who promoted using condoms. They felt "abstinence only" was the only way and if you didn't promote that, no funding or help.

With their narrow and short sighted view based on morals and values they themselves don't follow, I believe they caused as many deaths or more than those they helped.

So do they still feel that way?

And government funded condoms? Lol. Is there no appendage you don’t want sheathed by the government?

Can anyone think of a disease easier to avoid than AIDS?

In the news just today:

New Justice Department Spokeswoman Comes From Anti-LGBTQ Hate Group

The new top spokesperson at the Department of Justice comes from the anti-LGBTQ hate group Alliance Defending Freedom.

Kerri Kupec has been appointed director of the DOJ’s Office of Public Affairs, a development first reported by The Daily Beast. She replaces Sarah Isgur Flores, an ally of ousted Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Flores has transferred to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s office.

Republicans suck!

Bernie Sanders: Trump ‘most racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted president in history’

Bernie nailed it!!

Sen. Bernie Sanders slammed President Trump as the “most racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted president in history” during a campaign event near Washington this week.

Stumping for Maryland’s Democratic gubernatorial nominee Ben Jealous, Mr. Sanders, who is considering another presidential run in 2020, told the crowd that the Nov. 6 election is “the most important midterm election in the history of the United States of America.”
Sen. Bernie Sanders slammed President Trump as the “most racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted president in history” during a campaign event near Washington this week.

Stumping for Maryland’s Democratic gubernatorial nominee Ben Jealous, Mr. Sanders, who is considering another presidential run in 2020, told the crowd that the Nov. 6 election is “the most important midterm election in the history of the United States of America.”

And there are people right here who excuse this, and even support it. This is the 21st Century people. Get the fuck over it !

I'm watching this discussion on how George W. Bush helped AIDS patients in Africa.

I remember it different.

Right wingers would cut off funding for anyone who promoted using condoms. They felt "abstinence only" was the only way and if you didn't promote that, no funding or help.

With their narrow and short sighted view based on morals and values they themselves don't follow, I believe they caused as many deaths or more than those they helped.

I don't know. Do Democrats still feel black people should be segregated or that marriage is between a man and a woman?
Not since all the confederate conservatives left and joined the Republican Party.

By your counting LBJ was a "Republican"?

9e5450fb3af717d61a9a7d9ddf669233.jpg
Except he was for voting rights and confederate conservative aren't.

They still aren't.

Republicans have a lot to live down. You people like to call the Democrats the racist party because we once were- before the racists fled for the comfort of the Republican Party where they found a cozy home. Tell us now- when did the homophobes flee the Republican party? Right -They didn't

George H.W. Bush's AIDS Neglect Reflected America's Gay Hate

……. George Bush was a completely mediocre president who really was better than some other Republicans at the time like Pat Buchanan, Pat Robertson, or Newt Gingrich. The big negative reaction to him from the LGBTQ community was his inaction on the AIDS crisis. Let’s be perfectly real here, almost nobody straight or cis gave a shit about AIDS victims in the 1980s and early '90s. Most of America was so frightened of us, some seriously proposed putting HIV-people into camps. The only people getting any sympathy were the straight people getting sick from blood transfusions. I vividly remember watching some cock-rock musician getting mildly chewed out for wearing a “AIDS Kills Faggots Dead.”

Why is it such a mystery? There are specific behaviors that bring specific results. You can call it God's Will if you want to or just Universal Truth.

Promiscuous sex with multiple partners is risky behavior. It can result in disease that will kill you. Don't blame others thinking strangers are the guarantors of your well being.

Funny how this was known 5000 years ago but is completely lost on your typical 21st century dimwitted democrat.
Or the girl who was the spokeswoman for Abstinence Only and made a cool million dollars.

She had to resign after her second baby.

Sarah Palin's daughter.

Why is it such a mystery? There are specific behaviors that bring specific results. You can call it God's Will if you want to or just Universal Truth.

Promiscuous sex with multiple partners is risky behavior. It can result in disease that will kill you. Don't blame others thinking strangers are the guarantors of your well being.

Funny how this was known 5000 years ago but is completely lost on your typical 21st century dimwitted democrat.
Or the girl who was the spokeswoman for Abstinence Only and made a cool million dollars.

She had to resign after her second baby.

Sarah Palin's daughter.

Nothing you said, contradicted what was said prior.

I remember it different.

did bush help people in Africa or not?...

"When G-d gives you AIDS. Make Lemon AIDS"

--
Sarah Silverman

I remember it different.

Why you goddamned, strawman LIAR! I'm a Republican who has NEVER thought that because I've never been particularly religious myself. And a large percentage of AIDS victims have been hetero as well. And I ALWAYS advocated using condoms in ANY kind of fucking. Not every Republican agrees on every single thing, even fellow R's on USMB will tell you I've differed with them on certain points, you cognitive unfortunate. Look, Dean, you really need to swallow your pride and seek the psychiatric help you need for your obvious, clinically provable paranoia disorder. You really will have a happier, more productive life if you do! Take it from your good old buddy WillMunny, it's sound advice.

I remember it different.

I don't know. Do Democrats still feel black people should be segregated or that marriage is between a man and a woman?
Not since all the confederate conservatives left and joined the Republican Party.

By your counting LBJ was a "Republican"?

9e5450fb3af717d61a9a7d9ddf669233.jpg
Except he was for voting rights and confederate conservative aren't.

They still aren't.

He was for voting rights when he kept Ike's Civil Right Bill stalled in the Senate?

Really?

I remember it different.

No. It’s Satan’s gift to homosexuals.

I remember it different.

Why you goddamned, strawman LIAR! I'm a Republican who has NEVER thought that because I've never been particularly religious myself. And a large percentage of AIDS victims have been hetero as well. And I ALWAYS advocated using condoms in ANY kind of fucking. Not every Republican agrees on every single thing, even fellow R's on USMB will tell you I've differed with them on certain points, you cognitive unfortunate. Look, Dean, you really need to swallow your pride and seek the psychiatric help you need for your obvious, clinically provable paranoia disorder. You really will have a happier, more productive life if you do! Take it from your good old buddy WillMunny, it's sound advice.
You can’t vote for Republican policies and then claim that you’re not really voting for Republican policies.

It makes no sense.

Forum List

Back