Do Republicans Not Understand How Moronic It Is To Blame Obama For Today's Economy Yet Won't Give..

Nevertheless, the role of economic liberty in contributing to human flourishing and the common good remains deeply underappreciated, even by those who are dedicated to religious liberty. Economic liberty is not an absolute. Neither is religious freedom. Both are, however, rooted in the truth about man that we find in Christian anthropology and the natural law: the truth that is knowable through Revelation and right reason. And in the end, these are the only foundations that make all authentic forms of freedom—religious, political, and economic—truly reasonable, fully life-giving, and genuinely indivisible.
I don't agree with that either. One can use logic and reason. Revelation is wide open to interpretation. Having a faith is fine and dandy, just don't try to pass it off as universal truth.
Translation... you'd rather use "feelings" than reason, that way you can pretend your handlers are telling you the truth when they use catch phrases that make you feel good.
You're a retard. I said logic and reason. That translates into using your feelings? WTF?
You're a communist POS.

Nonsense.

Government is just a group of our employees. There is nothing done by Government that can "only" be done by government. But yes, the reason for government is safety, security, breaking up monopolies, law enforcement, managing tangible and intellectual property, keeping the peace, representing the country ....
Nonsense. Government was created for a reason, with or without your approval. Here and everywhere else. If you can't understand it that's your problem. Most people don't seem to feel it's best served by the private sector. Which country do you say has a privately run government?
Conservatives, is a broad group. So what if many conservatives don't pay attn. to civil liberties and foreign intervention, many do pay attn. You could make the same statement about every group some pay more attn. to certain subjects than others.
I said it seems that way to progressives because...
If you are going to respond to something read it first. I am well aware conservatives differ, religious and otherwise.
Nonsense. 9/11 was a classic case of Government failing to do it's job and getting caught with it's pants down, then in response we decided to screw everyone on the planet including ourselves to provide the illusion of doing something. All we needed was to spend a couple bucks putting doors on the cockpit of planes. Instead we knee jerk reacted and spent TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS fighting wars around the planet, created a NAZI like DHS hired SS agents (TSA) to frisk people as they board planes, started reading everyone's instant messages and emails, ... None of which was necessary, and none of which made us safer.
Nonsense. You didn't read the post, again. I said it was the classic case of not doing something then you proceed to disagree and back me up on it. WTF? The fact that we haven't had another 9/11 type attack is either a coincidence or something is working. With or without your approval.

You don't think government is a group of our employees? YOU'RE A RETARD. Where did I say anything about privately run government? Are you hearing voices?

You don't think government is a group of our employees? YOU'RE A RETARD. Where did I say anything about privately run government? Are you hearing voices?
If it isn't publicly run what's left? This government is a republic, the private sector doesn't directly operate the government, it's done by representatives. That can ONLY be done by government, so you're wrong.

Despite that, you put most of the blame on Obama for the economy that he inherited and it's just fucking stupid.

dear, it been years. Republican capitalism would have turned the economy around in one year or less. Obama is doing what FDR did, namely, preventing the recovery with liberal measures
(i.e.,cash for clunkers, obamacare, etc) that are preventing the recovery!!

Last edited:
Despite that, you put most of the blame on Obama for the economy that he inherited and it's just fucking stupid.

dear, it been years. Republican capitalism would have turned the economy around in one year or less. Obama is doing what FDR did, namely, preventing the recovery with liberal measures
Yes. The market has clearance mechanisms to get rid of inefficiency, to punish bad decisions, to make things better.
Democrats consistently want to short circuit those measures and bail out big corporations and their union thug workers. Democrats own this economy, one where a majority of people think the recession never ended. It isnt pretty.

Tell me, now that we know tax cuts for the wealthy in reality do very little stimulate growth, how exactly would republicans help the recovery? Bush's job growth was pitiful you know that right?

Tell me, now that we know tax cuts for the wealthy in reality do very little stimulate growth, how exactly would republicans help the recovery? Bush's job growth was pitiful you know that right?
WHen were there tax cuts for the wealthy? Please detail your claim.
Bush had strong job growth if you discount the last quarter of his two terms. Certainly better than Barry-boi's.

Bush had strong job growth if you discount the last quarter of his two terms. Certainly better than Barry-boi's.
You are such an idiot. You and I both know that isn't true.

You are such an idiot. You and I both know that isn't true.
Aand when called on for specifics Billy Triple Nada clutches. As always.
This is why you get pwned in every thread, Billy. You cannot make a statement and defend it. When called you deflect or run away.

If it isn't publicly run what's left? This government is a republic, the private sector doesn't directly operate the government, it's done by representatives. That can ONLY be done by government, so you're wrong.
YOU'RE A LUNATIC. WHERE IN MY STATEMENT THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS A GROUP OF OUR EMPLOYEES, IS THERE A STATEMENT THAT THE PRIVATE SECTOR DIRECTLY OPERATES THE GOVERNMENT. WHERE IN MY STATEMENT THAT THEY WORK FOR US DOES IT SAY THEY ARE NOT OUR REPRESENTATIVES. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

YOU'RE A LUNATIC. WHERE IN MY STATEMENT THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS A GROUP OF OUR EMPLOYEES, IS THERE A STATEMENT THAT THE PRIVATE SECTOR DIRECTLY OPERATES THE GOVERNMENT. WHERE IN MY STATEMENT THAT THEY WORK FOR US DOES IT SAY THEY ARE NOT OUR REPRESENTATIVES. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Read your own posts instead of hyperventilating. I'm a commie? LOL.

Read your own posts instead of hyperventilating. I'm a commie? LOL.
I'll take that as admission that you were lying out your ass.

Go read your own posts, I can't do it for you. And take your meds first.
Sure deflect to me for your stupidity.
You said: "There is nothing done by Government that can "only" be done by government."

I said that only leaves the private sector then and that elected representatives are those that "only government" does. And you want to argue the point. I asked which country has anything but government run military, infrastructure, police, etc. And your caps lock got suck apparently. Take your meds.

Go read your own posts, I can't do it for you. And take your meds first.
Sure deflect to me for your stupidity.
You said: "There is nothing done by Government that can "only" be done by government."

I said that only leaves the private sector then and that elected representatives are those that "only government" does. And you want to argue the point. I asked which country has anything but government run military, infrastructure, police, etc. And your caps lock got suck apparently. Take your meds.
You really don't know that our military, police etc. use private sector corporations and contractors? Surely you're not that ignorant. Surely you don't presume that the citizens of this country have never taken upon themselves defense and policing actions without any help whatsoever of their government employees? Surely no one on the planet is that ignorant.

You really don't know that our military, police etc. use private sector corporations and contractors? Surely you're not that ignorant. Surely you don't presume that the citizens of this country have never taken upon themselves defense and policing actions without any help whatsoever of their government employees? Surely no one on the planet is that ignorant.
Now you're moving the goal posts. Private companies aren't running military or police. Which civilian patrol is protecting your neighborhood?

Now you're moving the goal posts. Private companies aren't running military or police. Which civilian patrol is protecting your neighborhood?
I stated that there is nothing done by Government that can "only" be done by government. It's not my fault you can't fathom that statement. It's not my fault you are to retarded to understand that anything that gets down by government, can also be down without government. Moving the goal posts my ass. Just because a "government" employee, namely the POTUS, is running our military, does not mean that someone outside the government couldn't do that job.

Are you mentally handicapped in some way that we should all know about?

I stated that there is nothing done by Government that can "only" be done by government. It's not my fault you can't fathom that statement.
I fathom it that's why I said it was wrong. Sorry you can't fathom that. I asked for your evidence to the contrary, what private sector runs what government where?
It's not my fault you are to retarded to understand that anything that gets down by government, can also be down without government. Moving the goal posts my ass. Just because a "government" employee, namely the POTUS, is running our military, does not mean that someone outside the government couldn't do that job.

Are you mentally handicapped in some way that we should all know about?
If someone outside was running the military he would be paid by the government, not a private party. They would hire him only as long as they were happy with the work. That means he is ultimately under the control of government. Duh.

I'm still waiting for your private sector examples of running military, police and infrastructure. Any day now.....

Forum List

Back