Do Republicans have a history of helping the American Middle Class?

Top 10 Poorest States:

1. Mississippi - Republican
2. Arkansas - Republican
3. Tennessee - Republican
4. West Virginia - Republican/Democrat
5. Louisiana - Republican
6. Montana - Republican
7. South Carolina - Republican
8. Kentucky - Republican
9. Alabama - Republican
10. North Carolina - Republican

Now let me get this straight as to why you posted this. Are you showing us that the Republicans are not the party of the rich and the democrats are? Or are you showing us that the poor have given up on the false promises of the Democrats. I think both.

Of course your come back will be that these people vote against their self interest. Which is the same as saying you know what is better for them then they do. A very self righteous attitude. Maybe that self righteousness is why the poor are turning away for party that actually will and did "put you all in chains."

that's just what he did
what a hoot

Top 10 Poorest States:

1. Mississippi - Republican
2. Arkansas - Republican
3. Tennessee - Republican
4. West Virginia - Republican/Democrat
5. Louisiana - Republican
6. Montana - Republican
7. South Carolina - Republican
8. Kentucky - Republican
9. Alabama - Republican
10. North Carolina - Republican

Now let me get this straight as to why you posted this. Are you showing us that the Republicans are not the party of the rich and the democrats are? Or are you showing us that the poor have given up on the false promises of the Democrats. I think both.

Of course your come back will be that these people vote against their self interest. Which is the same as saying you know what is better for them then they do. A very self righteous attitude. Maybe that self righteousness is why the poor are turning away for party that actually will and did "put you all in chains."

Conservative Republicans like working class slaves. Pay crap and taxpayers subsidies their food and shelter.

Forum List

Back