Do Republicans have a history of helping the American Middle Class?

R

rdean

I'm talking about the last 30 years.

And that includes children and veterans.

And what about disaster victims?

Does anyone have any examples of really good GOP policies that helped a lot of regular Americans?

We think that the middle class should go away, and thankfully, these last six years, that's what's been happening.

Good things like this happen when Republicans are in control.

Does anyone have any examples of really good GOP policies that helped a lot of regular Americans?

Since the commies have controlled congress most of that time I think you're asking about the wrong party.

When you find yourself so desperate to change the subject from the horrible President and congress of Democrats we have had in power for the last 6 years... that you have to ask questions going back 30 years to bash Republicans, well then it's time to just admit your party hates Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Whites regardless of being middle class, rich or poor...

This thread shows and proves beyond any doubt the statist mindset of dimocrap scum.

Government isn't here to help anyone. Government serves Government. That lesson has been learned the hard way over 5,000 years of recorded history time and again.

Government is what causes problems. Government is what causes tyranny. Government is what causes oppression. Government is what causes wars and death.

Government, too much Government, is what we rebelled against in 1776.

If we had wanted Big Government, we could have stayed with the British Empire.

Proof positive that dimocraps aren't Americans. They're government-dependent scum fighting everything this Country was founded on.

Government is NEVER the solution. It is ALWAYS the problem.

But you can't tell dimocrap scum that. They're too stupid.

Maybe you should stop dividing people in classes and help all people.

that isn't a concept the Democrat and their sheep knows
people are divided into groups of race, sexuality, color, poor, middle and wealthy... that way they use them to divide our us and our country in their class and race war...that's the only way they can elected

From the few Republicans who dared to comment, it looks like the answer is "no".

Do must Republicans feel this way:

Rottweiler commenting on Healthcare: That's exactly right. The American people don't deserve shit.

I think this kind of proves why the country gets so damaged when Republicans are in charge. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yeah. I mean my house is nicer and my car is nicer than those I had in 1980. Whether the gop remains committed to the middle class .... that I don't know. You'd have to ask the Kochs and other megadonors as to what they demand for their tribute. Haley Barbour is still on board, and is John McCain and Boehner, but they may be RINOS to the current batch of loony tune idiots of the party faithful.

The biggest thing republicans have done economically were Bush's insane tax cuts for the wealthy class. Obama is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan. 2x private jobs were created in Obama's first 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

Republicans always seem to have a problem with open ended questions.

What policy have you promoted for the middle class in 30 years? Derp, you're smelly
What do you read Sarah? Derp all the things
Where are the weapons Ashcroft? Derp Here, there everywhere Sam I am

In the last 30 years, no. Before then many of them were reasonable people with some common sense.

Republicans have NOTHING to offer the middle class.

Good point. The question should NEVER be, "what will you make the taxpayers give me?". The question should ALWAYS be, "How much control over my life will you take away from the government and give back to me?".

In that regard, the less a party promises to give me, the more I'm going to be likely to vote for them.

From the few Republicans who dared to comment, it looks like the answer is "no".

Do must Republicans feel this way:

Rottweiler commenting on Healthcare: That's exactly right. The American people don't deserve shit.

I think this kind of proves why the country gets so damaged when Republicans are in charge. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

In the last 30 years? Tax cuts and the balance budget Republicans gave us. (Unfortunately briefly) That alone has done more for the nation than the party of slavery and segregation has ever done for this nation.

Cheap freaking energy is the most important thing that can help the middle class and democrats have blocked it for decades. Energy cost impacts everything from the cost of food to heating (middle class homes) in the winter and democrats tell us to be patient and put on another sweater and that big batteries and windmills and ugly solar panels are the future while the middle class goes broke and democrats blame American (middle class) decadence for the freaking weather.

Forum List

Back