Do not vote for supporters of white privilege

The Irish were treated swimmingly tho right?

imagesCA8EM8TH.jpg
What does this have to do with anything?

Hooray! Starkey as come out of the closet as a zany goofball democrat! Honesty is the best policy Starkey!

What policies are white privilege? Affirmative action?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The Manchurian Republican, dressed as the Jackass he is, Jakey just couldn't stand TRYING to be a moderate anymore.... his EXTREMISM just poured out all over USMB!!!

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg
And 99.9% of the time people like that are hard core, true to the bone DEMOCRATS, and they spread that CRAP in an attempt to effect voting habits to help them win elections... you know... LIE... and that's our FakeSparkey. The creepy little charlatan homo PROGTARD LIAR. I haven't seen that greasy little liar post anything CONSERVATIVE since I've been here, so him claiming to be a republican at all is a BIG FAT LIE, pure and simple, and him continuing this charade just goes to show how STUPID this weird little creature really is.

must be slow, must folks see through phoney bologna Jake in a day.

Why he kept it up is beyond me. His belief that Republicans in general are stupid enough to give him any credence is disproved every day, but he kept it up till now.

Jake the jerk

Whites created this country. Over the dead bodies of Indians and blacks. But right now, jerk off whining blacks that rob and hurt people, they aren't looking stellar, either. Can we call it a draw? If blacks would shut up and get on with life and stop living in the past, pull up their drawers and stop looting, that might help the situation. Black lives matter, so, black men, stop killing each other, ok? Peace out. Hands up. Don't shoot. Practice what you preach. Yeah, right.

Why he kept it up is beyond me. His belief that Republicans in general are stupid enough to give him any credence is disproved every day, but he kept it up till now.

Jake the jerk

I'm not slow and most people spell "most" as m-o-s-t. (glass house much?) I immediately saw through his act. I don't know why you felt the need to insult me.

There is no such thing as white privilege.

Of course there is, and we've earned it. I have the privelege of people not assuming that I'm a welfare using, child abandoning career criminal because well 1/4 of white men are not such.

Blacks have EVERY opportunity to earn the same privilege.

Jake the jerk

I'm not slow and most people spell "most" as m-o-s-t. (glass house much?) I immediately saw through his act. I don't know why you felt the need to insult me.
m0m m0m m0m Gomen. I was being facetious.

We can agree that jake is a dishonest cretin whatever our other disagreements are?

Jake the jerk

m0m m0m m0m Gomen. I was being facetious.

We can agree that jake is a dishonest cretin whatever our other disagreements are?

Sure. It's like agreeing that the Pope is Catholic.

Forum List

Back