Do not vote for supporters of white privilege

Notice I will attack anybody right, left, or center for abusing the American dream.

ps: are you a Republican? You and TK go back and forth like yo yos.

pss: like the beret. I have mine (along with my Arctic beret) on my wall just below the folded American flag that covered the casket of a decorated WII hero, as I type.

Notice I will attack anybody right, left, or center for abusing the American dream.

ps: are you a Republican? You and TK go back and forth like yo yos.

pss: like the beret. I have mine (along with my Arctic beret) on my wall just below the folded American flag that covered the casket of a decorated WII hero, as I type.
Dumb ass that is not only an attack on right wing but against the GOP in whole.

Mind your manners, sweet cheek. The modern GOP does not embrace White Privilege. I am Republican, and I will attack anyone who plays the White Privilege card. I will so attack racism from any of the minorities.

Mind your manners, sweet cheek. The modern GOP does not embrace White Privilege. I am Republican, and I will attack anyone who plays the White Privilege card. I will so attack racism from any of the minorities.
Fuck off faggot. You say you're a Republican but show a pic attacking republicans, you dumb fuck.

and bigrebnc is drinking earlier. than ususal

I will attack him or bfgrn or anyone who attacks the American dream.

They are not patriots, mere thugs.

Jake, how did a dirty low-down snake like you get into the Republican party?

You are a Republican?
lol-045.gif

We know saintmike that you are not anything except a silly poseur. :lol:

Send the following to your legislators from all parties, that the bad old days of white privilege are over. Tell your legislators at local, county, state, and D. C., that you will vote against them if they support the bad old days.

View attachment 34765
Da fuck are you yammering about now?
Or are you sleeping with guno? That other anti Caucasian racist bitch,
White privilege my ass. There ain't no such thing.

Calling you a racist, 007, which you undoubtedly are, is not race pimping.

Son, I will call you out every time you race pimp or birfer poop or whatever.
Referring to anyone as a racist when no proof of such exists weakens your argument.
But to you lefties it matters not the proof, only the seriousness of the charges

Forum List

Back