Do not vote for supporters of white privilege

The Irish were treated swimmingly tho right?

imagesCA8EM8TH.jpg

white privilege is a myth. obama is POTUS because of half-black privilege. Beyonce is rich beyond reason because of black privilege.

wake up america, the race baiters are destroying us.

Jake, you and your ever shrinking small sect of self hating Republicans will soon find yourself without a party, lol. At least you and your kind can keep voting Dem as you have always done.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
white privilege is a myth. obama is POTUS because of half-black privilege. Beyonce is rich beyond reason because of black privilege.

There is no white privilege...got it

There is half black privilege tho...got it

But not black privilege...ok

Ok, I'll win this.

For most colleges, is there a requirement for recruiting a certain number of blacks of for recruiting whites? How about females? How about Latinos? Why if a class accepts 100 students that year have 1,000 applicants... Of that 42 are black for whatever reason, 647 are female but 732 are white (other numbers left out are other minorities). Why would that school require a 30 slot fix for blacks? The way it works is if 30 or less blacks apply, no matter how bad the are they are given the slot. This does not exists for "whites" but specifically white males.

My wife went to one of these sexist racist schools. She found out these quota requirements after being accepted and even was told how many females had to be in the class, if that many applied. She hates to think that female privilege knocked out a male of any nationality simply because she was a she, not a better student.

I win, you're a self hating white guilt filled wana be.

Ok, I'll win this.

For most colleges, is there a requirement for recruiting a certain number of blacks of for recruiting whites? How about females? How about Latinos? Why if a class accepts 100 students that year have 1,000 applicants... Of that 42 are black for whatever reason, 647 are female but 732 are white (other numbers left out are other minorities). Why would that school require a 30 slot fix for blacks? The way it works is if 30 or less blacks apply, no matter how bad the are they are given the slot. This does not exists for "whites" but specifically white males.

My wife went to one of these sexist racist schools. She found out these quota requirements after being accepted and even was told how many females had to be in the class, if that many applied. She hates to think that female privilege knocked out a male of any nationality simply because she was a she, not a better student.

Ahahaaa...You win...the special olympics

Ok, I'll win this.

Lol, when you get owned its so obvious. Why do you hate on the special Olympics? Oh, that's right... because you're naturally a bigot. I'll forward this thread to their offices so they can see you using them as a way to insult others.

No I like for you to think you owned someone by calling me white when its well known I am not...but you're right tho

Totally owned me gosh

Ahhhh....the poor , oppressed, victimized by whitey routine......

The Utopian African homeland beckons.......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Ok, I'll win this.

I never called you white that I know of. You have white guilt, anyone can have that you moron. You feel whites should feel guilty about.................................................

OWNED AGAIN!

You make it so easy.

And you're race might be well known but I guess I just don't pay attention to that kinda stuff like you seem to. It's all just people to me.

Non whites can have white guilt lmao...look at this Pretzel.

Well then I guess that explains why you act menopausal because anyone can have that

As if we needed any more evidence these whackjobs are insane... but we still get it.

White privilege..

lol

Forum List

Back