Do not vote for supporters of white privilege

What does white privilege do for me? Crazy racist progressive answer is "everything!" "It's all around you man!" So a list of nothing..... "People see you are white and in their mind up are privileged!!!" Oooooooooooh.... so Progressives are mind readers now.

White Guilt is Dead !!!!!

White Guilt Is Dead
He should call himself the founder of Clueless Conservative, since that's what he is, and I'm being generous.
You're a progressive, you're not generous, you're incredibly greedy.
I'm a liberal dummy, and his article is nonsense, like your posts and ideology.

Actually, you're a fucking idiot. You should be so lucky to just be a dummy.

:)

Have a great day!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
White Guilt is Dead !!!!!

White Guilt Is Dead
He should call himself the founder of Clueless Conservative, since that's what he is, and I'm being generous.
You're a progressive, you're not generous, you're incredibly greedy.
I'm a liberal dummy, and his article is nonsense, like your posts and ideology.

Actually, you're a fucking idiot. You should be so lucky to just be a dummy.

:)

Have a great day!
I read what you post. I've met smarter sanitary products.

White privilege has existed since they Vikings and Columbus showed up and has not gone away since.

Those who deny it on the far right are race pimps of the second worst sort. Those who use violence to ensure are the worst sort.

The third worst sorts of race privilege are the lefties and minorities who attack where it i snot applicable. An example would be those who say that blacks can't be racist toward whites.

Where's my white privilege?
Did you have both a mother and a father? There's your white privilege.

What? You do know that black children have both a mother and a father too, right? It takes an egg and sperm to produce a child of either color. The fact that black fathers tend to be absent more than white fathers, has nothing to do with privilege and everything to do with stacking the deck against your own culture's future.

Folks like you are stacking the deck against the GOP.

You were taught a lesson last fall, you can't produce a meaningful list of TPM congress critters, yet you want to topple the party with your stupidity.

Won't happen. The party will topple all of you if necessary to win in 2016.

We will not let you creeps alienate the minorities again after we worked so hard in 2014 to repair your stupidities.

You were taught a lesson last fall, you can't produce a meaningful list of TPM congress critters, yet you want to topple the party with your stupidity.

We will not let you creeps alienate the minorities again after we worked so hard in 2014 to repair your stupidities.

The RINO's got their asses kicked by Obama while the TeaParty inflict 2 of the most decisive defeats in American history on Progs like Jake and Obama.

I mean Progs like PaintMyHouse, Jake and Obama

The RINO's got their asses kicked by Obama while the TeaParty inflict 2 of the most decisive defeats in American history on Progs like Jake and Obama.

I mean Progs like PaintMyHouse, Jake and Obama

TeaPs did nothing of worth for the party this last election. It was all the mainstream's doing, none of yours. Give us a list of TeaPs in the House; you won't do it because it is so insignificant compared to after 2010.

Trent Lott is advising the leadership, along with Rove and Will and so many others, to let the TeaP creeps know if they oppose the leadership they will be meet with well financed primary opponents in 2016. Such a threat terrorizes Senator Lee and Congress people Jason Chaffetz and Mia Love.

What is going to happen is that your folks will make some noise then vote the party line.

We were all told that the Rs were going to take a major ass kicking this election after shutting down govt last fall.

Show me the TeaPs (all of them) that survived the primaries; yes, you did take an ass beating from the GOP mainstream.

Forum List

Back