Do Masks Work?

Ah, resorting to profanity which proves that you have no actual facts and have refused to read any literature on the subject that disagrees with you. A true follower of Fauci and his lies.

As for what you can tell, funny how tunnel vision limits what you wish to see or understand.

No facts, just the multiple studies I've posted for which you've ignored other than claiming they are wrong.

As for the profanity, you're just fucking boring and a broken record.

No facts, just the multiple studies I've posted for which you've ignored other than claiming they are wrong.

As for the profanity, you're just fucking boring and a broken record.
So you can't even refrain from profanity when you try to defend yourself for using it. As stated, low intelligence and inability to speak in an adult manner.

And admitting that you only post studies, with which you agree and never consider opposing schools of thought that may actually cause you to think. A foreign concept for you but one that you really should try if you wish to be considered anything other than a biased idiot.

So you can't even refrain from profanity when you try to defend yourself for using it. As stated, low intelligence and inability to speak in an adult manner.

What am I defending? I simply think you're a complete moron and I'm not concerned about your pearl clutching over the fuck word.
And admitting that you only post studies, with which you agree and never consider opposing schools of thought that may actually cause you to think. A foreign concept for you but one that you really should try if you wish to be considered anything other than a biased idiot.

I posted studies that are credible. I didn't "admit" to anything. Maybe stop redefining my posts because you don't have an argument.

What am I defending? I simply think you're a complete moron and I'm not concerned about your pearl clutching over the fuck word.

I posted studies that are credible. I didn't "admit" to anything. Maybe stop redefining my posts because you don't have an argument.
By your wording, you are defending nothing, just admitting complete incompetence in arguing your position.

Also, with your every attempt to defend yourself, you further expose yourself to the glaring light that you have no facts. I can post a "study" showing you to be a complete idiot. By your standards it would be completely true.

You have no facts, only bigoted opinions you pretend to claim as facts.

By your wording, you are defending nothing, just admitting complete incompetence in arguing your position.
I havent had a need to defend anything. All you have done is attack the studies I posted with your uninformed and meaningless oponion. The way I see it this wrapped up last week.
Also, with your every attempt to defend yourself, you further expose yourself to the glaring light that you have no facts. I can post a "study" showing you to be a complete idiot. By your standards it would be completely true.

Again. I ppsted the facts already and you've come back with nothong more than your opinion which is next to meaningless.
You have no facts, only bigoted opinions you pretend to claim as facts.

Bigoted? Weird.

I havent had a need to defend anything. All you have done is attack the studies I posted with your uninformed and meaningless oponion. The way I see it this wrapped up last week.

Again. I ppsted the facts already and you've come back with nothong more than your opinion which is next to meaningless.

Bigoted? Weird.
Yes, you are weird. You post opinions yet deride others for doing as you do.

As I said, I can post statements about you and claim that they are facts. You failed to address that because you know it is true.

What you say is without merit and is in fact what you claim of others but in truth are meaningless.

You only post what you, in your mindlessness, assume are factual but are truly only your opinions and thus without any meaning. Just like you are.

At least you should admit that your statements are cherry picked and one sided while refusing to even concern yourself with other points of view, That is in fact bigoted and foolish, as are you.

Yes, you are weird. You post opinions yet deride others for doing as you do.

As I said, I can post statements about you and claim that they are facts. You failed to address that because you know it is true.

What you say is without merit and is in fact what you claim of others but in truth are meaningless.

You only post what you, in your mindlessness, assume are factual but are truly only your opinions and thus without any meaning. Just like you are.

At least you should admit that your statements are cherry picked and one sided while refusing to even concern yourself with other points of view, That is in fact bigoted and foolish, as are you.
Last time.

I posted sources demonstrating masks work. You haven't posted anything credible. I'm done, you're boring me with your stupid shit ass failed semantical arguments.

Last time.

I posted sources demonstrating masks work. You haven't posted anything credible. I'm done, you're boring me with your stupid shit ass failed semantical arguments.
Ah, resorting to profanity again. You lose.

Try posting your own opinions, if you have any that are not supplied by your masters. Quoting someone elses post just show that you have nothing of your own to post. Meaning that you are incapable of original thought and have to rely on others to give you your talking points.

In other words, you have nothing and are not intelligent enough to realize it. Just stupid.

Ah, resorting to profanity again. You lose.

No, that's actually not a rule. It's more or less an excuse for some to claim victory.

Try posting your own opinions, if you have any that are not supplied by your masters. Quoting someone elses post just show that you have nothing of your own to post. Meaning that you are incapable of original thought and have to rely on others to give you your talking points.

I'm posting from sources who I use to develop my opinion. You know, like normal people.
In other words, you have nothing and are not intelligent enough to realize it. Just stupid.

Because I rely on the expertise of others and you rely on whatever you pull from your ass. Got it.

No, that's actually not a rule. It's more or less an excuse for some to claim victory.

I'm posting from sources who I use to develop my opinion. You know, like normal people.

Because I rely on the expertise of others and you rely on whatever you pull from your ass. Got it.
So you admit that all of your OPINIONS are provided by others thus making your statements fictional. Yet you still try to convince yourself and others that they are some deep intellectual secret shared only with yourself.

Seek help.

So you admit that all of your OPINIONS are provided by others thus making your statements fictional. Yet you still try to convince yourself and others that they are some deep intellectual secret shared only with yourself.

Seek help.
My opinions are formed by actual information.

I guess you're saying the opposite about yourself. Very weird.

My opinions are formed by actual information.

I guess you're saying the opposite about yourself. Very weird.
No, your opinions are formed by what a chosen few tell you, and they are power mad and looking for sheep just like you, who never questions what they are told and pose no danger of independent thought.

And that "actual information" you so proudly exhort, presents only one side of the story.
But course that is all you care about. Not the truth, other opinions contrary to what you have been told or even questioning those who tell you what to think.

As for what you guess, that is what you are told to guess and has no facts to back it up. Just like all of your OPINIONS.

No, your opinions are formed by what a chosen few tell you, and they are power mad and looking for sheep just like you, who never questions what they are told and pose no danger of independent thought.

My opinions are formed from multiple people who are experts in their field. Not the gateway pundit. Or some other dead asshole who called his listeners dittoheads...to their faces no doubt.

Don't get all huffy and pissed off because you don't have informed voices you can call upon.

And that "actual information" you so proudly exhort, presents only one side of the story.

Yeah, the fact based science side.

But course that is all you care about. Not the truth, other opinions contrary to what you have been told or even questioning those who tell you what to think.

I very much care about the truth.

As for what you guess, that is what you are told to guess and has no facts to back it up. Just like all of your OPINIONS.

I've already provided facts in links to the studies I provided. You don't believe them why exactly? you haven't bothered to discredit them and we both know you can't.

My opinions are formed from multiple people who are experts in their field. Not the gateway pundit. Or some other dead asshole who called his listeners dittoheads...to their faces no doubt.

Don't get all huffy and pissed off because you don't have informed voices you can call upon.

Yeah, the fact based science side.

I very much care about the truth.

I've already provided facts in links to the studies I provided. You don't believe them why exactly? you haven't bothered to discredit them and we both know you can't.
You care nothing for the truth, only name calling and denial of any other idea than those that have been implanted in you porous little brain. No original thoughts, just parroting what you have been led to believe are truths, without any inquiry as to their authenticity.

I don't believe them because they beg to be ignored. Not fact based, nor truthful or logical. Only the further attempt at a power grab that you bought into.

Name calling is what you think suits you best, and whit the lack of actual facts you supply that is probably true. Your references to "science" ignores all the differing and contradictory items that are daily called facts, but change the next day.

I almost pity you for your ignorance. Almost. But with your continued resistance to explore anything that you don't agree with you lose that chance. You label yourself a clown, beyond redemption.

You care nothing for the truth, only name calling and denial of any other idea than those that have been implanted in you porous little brain. No original thoughts, just parroting what you have been led to believe are truths, without any inquiry as to their authenticity.

What data have you supplied that I should consider? What have you provided that is "original"? I'm also not so sure being right or wrong is dependent on originality. This isn't a creative writing course.

I don't believe them because they beg to be ignored. Not fact based, nor truthful or logical. Only the further attempt at a power grab that you bought into.

You don't believe who?

Name calling is what you think suits you best, and whit the lack of actual facts you supply that is probably true. Your references to "science" ignores all the differing and contradictory items that are daily called facts, but change the next day.

I call them as I see them. Sorry.

Can you give an example of what you're talking about?

I almost pity you for your ignorance. Almost. But with your continued resistance to explore anything that you don't agree with you lose that chance. You label yourself a clown, beyond redemption.
Provide it. Jesus, if you want me to consider something else you need to provide it.

You don't have time for your personal safety? You are truly making that argument?

In that case, do you wear one when you are on the phone or conversing on screen?

Just as ridiculous and about as effective as wearing a mask when alone. Besides, aren't the vaccines supposed to impart immunity?

Merely a continuation of a power play to gain complete dominance over the citizenry
If someone doesn't want to take their condom off, because it is easier to leave it on, rather than remove it and have to put on a new one, so be it. Same with masks.

How is it my concern if someone else would rather keep their mask on rather than remove and replace each time?

If someone doesn't want to take their condom off, because it is easier to leave it on, rather than remove it and have to put on a new one, so be it. Same with masks.

How is it my concern if someone else would rather keep their mask on rather than remove and replace each time?
Just out of curiosity how many people use a new mask each time they don one?

What data have you supplied that I should consider? What have you provided that is "original"? I'm also not so sure being right or wrong is dependent on originality. This isn't a creative writing course.

You don't believe who?

I call them as I see them. Sorry.

Can you give an example of what you're talking about?

Provide it. Jesus, if you want me to consider something else you need to provide it.
No, *I* don't need to prove anything. YOU need to look at alternate sources and reports to temper your hate of those that dare to disagree with you. It is called intelligent debate, not parroting what someone better than you says. How is that for original? That's right, if it doesn't fit your preconceived ideas about what you are told to say, it doesn't matter. That confirms that you are narrow minded and stupid.

Forum List

Back