Do left wingers believe most Republicans hate America?

Who cares, liberals hate alot of stuff, including America. That's why they have to fundamentally reform it....because they didnt like it and never have, it's not the marxist paradise they want.

You should just shorten all your posts to say "Me? No. You!"

never forget they sign the pledges of a man who said he wants our government dead

how can repubs love America when, serious, they don't believe that Americans should look out for one another i.e. the idea of community, it takes a village, etc. The only thing they value is money. Ppl with money are great ppl, ppl without it are lowlifes.

In fact they exhibit hatred for the poorest ppl just because they are poor. Like an almost, poverty envy that's hard to explain.

And they might not hate minorities but if you ever discuss a problem or topic dealing with race with a lot of them you cant get anything out of them except a loud "who cares?" They are like the bully in class who has everything and doesn't understand why others don't. In fact they are worst, they are like the Bully's toady who has nothing but mocks others who have nothing as well because they are friends with the bully. One day the bully will see how valuable they are and one day, if they mock, demean their way to the top

how can repubs love America when, serious, they don't believe that Americans should look out for one another i.e. the idea of community, it takes a village, etc. The only thing they value is money. Ppl with money are great ppl, ppl without it are lowlifes.

In fact they exhibit hatred for the poorest ppl just because they are poor. Like an almost, poverty envy that's hard to explain.

And they might not hate minorities but if you ever discuss a problem or topic dealing with race with a lot of them you cant get anything out of them except a loud "who cares?" They are like the bully in class who has everything and doesn't understand why others don't. In fact they are worst, they are like the Bully's toady who has nothing but mocks others who have nothing as well because they are friends with the bully. One day the bully will see how valuable they are and one day, if they mock, demean their way to the top

Once again...a progressive makes the charge that because conservatives call for common sense in the way our country is run...that we hate poor people.

I'm amused that naive people like yourself, Closed...who think an entitlement culture in which strives to have everyone is at the same economic level is a good thing for this country. An examination of why this country became exceptional would provide ample proof that the reason we succeeded when so many others did not...was that we provided opportunity to succeed and allowed people to keep the fruits of their labors. We didn't become who we are by saying that if you don't choose to pursue a better life we will provide one for you anyways!

As for your "classroom" analogy? Does giving everyone a C in the classes they take work in the long run? It would certainly make the D and F students happy but what would the effect be on the B and A students? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when you take away the incentive for hard work...being successful...then you have less successful people.

Once again...a progressive makes the charge that because conservatives call for common sense in the way our country is run...that we hate poor people.

Well golly, common sense...who can disagree with that? But once you rip off that "common sense" wrapping you're left with a box of indifference, uncaring and bullying

I'm amused that naive people like yourself, Closed...who think an entitlement culture in which strives to have everyone is at the same economic level is a good thing for this country.

Yes...I know, naïve, stupid, dumb, ignorant etc etc...get it all out dude. You cant help yourself. You have to not only call names but make up something I never said to attack it. Straw flies everywhere

An examination of why this country became exceptional would provide ample proof that the reason we succeeded when so many others did not...was that we provided opportunity to succeed and allowed people to keep the fruits of their labors. We didn't become who we are by saying that if you don't choose to pursue a better life we will provide one for you anyways!

^^Bumper sticker

Take away the platitudes and its a box of fuck you wrapped in shiny shit

they cheer the deaths of American on national TV .

they boo our troops

they cheer talk of succession

never forget they sign the pledges of a man who said he wants our government dead

Stop lying.

He said he wants the government smaller.

In my experience lefties say anyone who disagrees with them is hateful.

It classic projection.

Well golly, common sense...who can disagree with that? But once you rip off that "common sense" wrapping you're left with a box of indifference, uncaring and bullying

I'm amused that naive people like yourself, Closed...who think an entitlement culture in which strives to have everyone is at the same economic level is a good thing for this country.

Yes...I know, naïve, stupid, dumb, ignorant etc etc...get it all out dude. You cant help yourself. You have to not only call names but make up something I never said to attack it. Straw flies everywhere

An examination of why this country became exceptional would provide ample proof that the reason we succeeded when so many others did not...was that we provided opportunity to succeed and allowed people to keep the fruits of their labors. We didn't become who we are by saying that if you don't choose to pursue a better life we will provide one for you anyways!

^^Bumper sticker

Take away the platitudes and its a box of fuck you wrapped in shiny shit

Platitudes? Your whole concept of what we should be doing to make this country great again ignores what made it great in the first place. What you advocate is nothing BUT platitudes! Forty plus years of the "war on poverty" should have taught us that you can't bring people out of poverty by GIVING them things. Forty plus years of doing so should be more than ample enough of a sample size for us to come to the conclusion that the more you give people the less they provide for themselves.

The "box of fuck wrapped in shiny shit" is the welfare system we have in this country. It's supposed to help people and in many cases...it enslaves them.

Do left wingers believe most Republicans hate America?

No, they understand that republicans don’t ‘hate’ anyone – indeed, it’s not a matter of ‘hate,’ but fear; fear of change, fear of diversity and dissent, and fear on the part of many republicans that this change might lead to their loss of perceived privilege.

Republicans and conservatives are, for the most part, reactionaries, it’s a condition as old as Western Civilization itself.

So opposing a idea that you don't feel is a good idea is fear? I'm not sure where you get fear of diversity from if other's don't share your views you can't force them to and I doubt you would change your core beliefs just to be called diverse fear of dissent is very funny given how many times the left has said over the last four years if you disagree with Obama it's racial now that sounds like fear of dissent.

Black, what I think it is, is ingorance. I think the far right wing base(that supports people like sarah palin) just lack basic education. Also there is religious stuff in there as well a bit of racisim.

Oldstyle...I haven't even layed out what we should be doing therefore, once again, you're making up shit just to destroy it. Then raise your hands with straw stuck to 'em in the air and claim victory.

And if you think the war on Poverty end goal is the end of poverty as we know it...go back and play with the coloring book. You're not mentally capable of having this discussion

Us conservatives do believe in "the idea of community" and "it takes a village". We just don't believe either of those means the federal government.

Tell me how many of the poor people are no longer poor after spending 16 trillion dollars on welfare?

Us conservatives do believe in "the idea of community" and "it takes a village". We just don't believe either of those means the federal government.

Tell me how many of the poor people are no longer poor after spending 16 trillion dollars on welfare?

too bad we didnt spend 16 trillion on welfare, you might want to understand shit before you open your mouth.

The "box of fuck wrapped in shiny shit" is the welfare system we have in this country. It's supposed to help people and in many cases...it enslaves them.

complete crap on your part.

You think they are lazy and deserve nothing.

pretending you want to not help them so you can help them is idiocy

If Republicans would give them jobs with which they can support their families..........it would free them from Democratic "slavery"

Republicans would be like Abe Lincoln again

Oldstyle...I haven't even layed out what we should be doing therefore, once again, you're making up shit just to destroy it. Then raise your hands with straw stuck to 'em in the air and claim victory.

And if you think the war on Poverty end goal is the end of poverty as we know it...go back and play with the coloring book. You're not mentally capable of having this discussion

LOL...I don't think the "war on poverty" ever HAD an end goal. Unless of course you count making people wards of a Nanny State from cradle to grave an "end goal". If THAT was there goal then we've made great strides in 40 years.

complete crap on your part.

You think they are lazy and deserve nothing.

pretending you want to not help them so you can help them is idiocy

Actually, I think the system encourages them to be lazy...and THAT is idiocy if you REALLY want to help people get out of poverty.

LOL...I don't think the "war on poverty" ever HAD an end goal. Unless of course you count making people wards of a Nanny State from cradle to grave an "end goal". If THAT was there goal then we've made great strides in 40 years.

You jump from point to point being wrong on all of them. At first you thought the War on Poverty was supposed to eradicate Poverty LOL...Now you don't lol

Spin again, see what you land on this time

Forum List

Back