Do left wingers believe most Republicans hate America?

Wow...we're experiencing "vibrant diverse awesomeness"?

Just what do you have to smoke to have that viewpoint, Balls?

The fact that this country has never been more tolerant and that we're finally reaching a point in society where it doesn't matter what your race, religion, sexuality or creed is. There's opportunity and a voice for every individual in this country. I think that's vibrant, diverse and awesome.

LOL...but you joined up on a string that basically is calling for some of those "individuals" to be silenced? Awesome, dude...awesome!

Who's calling for anyone to be silenced? I may think a lot of conservatives are brain dead repugnant human beings but they have just as much of a right to air their opinions as I do. We have to get our entertainment from somewhere. ;)

No. I believe most Republicans hate that their view isn't the only one.

I think most people are unhappy when "their view" isn't embraced by others...it's human nature. What I find amusing is that so manyLiberals have a habit of telling others how uncompromising their view point is while not budging an inch on their own.

The fact that this country has never been more tolerant and that we're finally reaching a point in society where it doesn't matter what your race, religion, sexuality or creed is. There's opportunity and a voice for every individual in this country. I think that's vibrant, diverse and awesome.

LOL...but you joined up on a string that basically is calling for some of those "individuals" to be silenced? Awesome, dude...awesome!

Who's calling for anyone to be silenced? I may think a lot of conservatives are brain dead repugnant human beings but they have just as much of a right to air their opinions as I do. We have to get our entertainment from somewhere. ;)

Gee, Balls...we've got one of the most amusing Administrations since Jimmy Carter was in office...surely you don't have to look far for "entertainment"? I get a belly laugh from just about every White House press briefing these days. Jay Carney's a riot!

Gee, Balls...we've got one of the most amusing Administrations since Jimmy Carter was in office...surely you don't have to look far for "entertainment"? I get a belly laugh from just about every White House press briefing these days. Jay Carney's a riot!

That's your opinion and that's a deflection from your initial point but yeah man, laughter is a good thing wherever you find it.

Republicans love a white, Christian, heterosexual America that is willing to work for low wages

That's your opinion and that's a deflection from your initial point but yeah man, laughter is a good thing wherever you find it.

I've always appreciated a good "straight man" and Jay Carney is one of the best I've ever seen. There are brain dead and repugnant conservatives...just as their are brain dead and repugnant liberals. So what's your point?

Republicans love a white, Christian, heterosexual America that is willing to work for low wages

Conservatives love opportunity and we don't much care what color, religion, or sexual preference you are if you also love opportunity.

I've always appreciated a good "straight man" and Jay Carney is one of the best I've ever seen. There are brain dead and repugnant conservatives...just as their are brain dead and repugnant liberals. So what's your point?

The point is I said I believe America is vibrant, diverse and awesome and you're trying to drag me into a weird argument I don't care about.

Absolutely, there are shitty liberals just like there are shitty conservatives. The difference is a liberal is trying to give and a conservative is trying to take away.

Pub dupes just LIKE being ignorant, hateful, 50%+ racist a-holes, I guess, just like their greedy idiot megarich heroes and masters...and with the Pub propaganda Machine's help, they're now LOUDMOUTH ugly american a-holes LOL. Enjoy Hell. Hoping for your recovery- Change the channel. Pub dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

Heck, I'm a conservative and I'm an agnostic who could care less about your color or sexual preference. So much for THAT stereotype...but you keep throwing it out there, Winger...

The point is I said I believe America is vibrant, diverse and awesome and you're trying to drag me into a weird argument I don't care about.

Absolutely, there are shitty liberals just like there are shitty conservatives. The difference is a liberal is trying to give and a conservative is trying to take away.

I on the other hand believe that America is in danger of LOSING the very thing that made it awesome! This whole concept of "fairness" is a smokescreen for those who believe that a country of mediocre people all muddling along at the same level is more desirable than one where opportunity exists for the mediocre to become the exceptional.

So when a liberal raises my taxes...they're giving me something? LOL...right!

Gee, right on cue...we're talking about brain dead and repugnant and Franco shows up. I rest my case...

No... they're trying to fix the massive fuck up the conservative before them created.

No... they're trying to fix the massive fuck up the conservative before them created.

And raising my taxes so they can waste more money on stupidity is going to do that? Hmmmm...really?

I on the other hand believe that America is in danger of LOSING the very thing that made it awesome! This whole concept of "fairness" is a smokescreen for those who believe that a country of mediocre people all muddling along at the same level is more desirable than one where opportunity exists for the mediocre to become the exceptional.

I don't understand how equality is a bad thing? The concept of it is that the best person irregardless of their sex, race, religion, sexuality or creed will get the opportunity instead of just white christian men. There still is exceptionalism and opportunity, the difference is that now everyone has a fair crack at it which makes us stronger as a nation and as a people.

Conservatives love opportunity and we don't much care what color, religion, or sexual preference you are if you also love opportunity.

They sure do LOVE opportunity. They fight against anyone who impedes the OPPORTUNITY of the rich to accumulate more wealth

They sure do LOVE opportunity. They fight against anyone who impedes the OPPORTUNITY of the rich to accumulate more wealth

their voters are rather easily led. They vote against their own economic interests.

Given the post and threads from a lot of the left wing here that must be the case.

I've wondered about that myself. I think some of the vitriol is derived from what both parties focus on. Republicans tend to focus on the rights of the individual and distrust the mob. Democrats tend to trust the mob but distrust the individual. Republicans tend to focus on freedom. Democrats tend to focus on safety. These differences spark hyperbolic reactions and misstatement. Republicans are accused of homophobia because many republicans are for traditional marriage. However, the same supporters of gay marriage are unwilling to talk about 90% of African Americans being against gay marriage or well over half the latino population being against gay marriage. This is an often used practice known as "situational outrage". Of course , if one wants to see real bigotry just watch the reactions on the left as a black republican speaks his mind. Often, republicans apathy about people's race is seen by the left as racism. I reiterate, republicans tend to focus on the individual as opposed to the individual's color. This is often mistaken (or purposely misinterpreted) as racism. The obvious contempt some on the left have towards Israel, Christians, Southerners and tax payers while vaunting their self perceived superiority is reactionary shallowness at its most idiotic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back