Do curses work?

"There is a very basic law that is recognized with this type of meddling in the universe though. What ever you send out, comes back to you. So be careful. If you pray for the forgiveness of sinners, your sins will be forgiven. However, if you work a curse on others, eventually, the cosmos will return that energy back upon you."

That is the key to power of the Lord's Prayer, I believe, asking that your sins be forgiven as you forgive those who sin (trespass) against you. I think it really is the only way to find self forgiveness. Those who live by the curse sicken their thoughts and inner self.
Some people have the ability to avoid this law or at least alter it. Those are the ones you have to watch out for. Where is Goddess at?
Learn basic grammar, illiterate.

"There is a very basic law that is recognized with this type of meddling in the universe though. What ever you send out, comes back to you. So be careful. If you pray for the forgiveness of sinners, your sins will be forgiven. However, if you work a curse on others, eventually, the cosmos will return that energy back upon you."

That is the key to power of the Lord's Prayer, I believe, asking that your sins be forgiven as you forgive those who sin (trespass) against you. I think it really is the only way to find self forgiveness. Those who live by the curse sicken their thoughts and inner self.
Some people have the ability to avoid this law or at least alter it. Those are the ones you have to watch out for. Where is Goddess at?
It cracks me up when you start talking about grammar. I know you are really mad then. :laugh:

It cracks me up when you start talking about grammar. I know you are really mad then. :laugh:
Not mad, just annoyed. Idiots tend to do that.

Idiots like you just make me laugh.
laugh.gif

Of course your mad. Youre like a monkey with rabies right now.

Last edited:

Illiterate's an adjective.

:oops:

It's also a noun.

Illiterate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

It's also a noun.

Only if you nounify it.

It's also a noun.

Only if you nounify it.
Translation: "Yeah, you're right. I'm just talking out my ass again".

laugh.gif

Idiot! Back to ignore for you.

Of course curses work.

The most effective curse known to man is this one..

When you have children, I hope that they behave and act just like you are now....

Damn effective curse!

My wife told me tonight a story that a teacher friend of hers was abused some years ago by the principal and the assistant principal. She cursed them: I mean a placed a realcurse, chicken blood and feathers and toad farts and all that. The principal died of cancer within two years and the assistant principal has had a still birth and three miscarriages.

Do curses work? I hope not.

No, they basically put an end to an otherwise civil discussion, for most people interested in resolving a problem, as does, raising one's voice or starting a sentence off with the word, you. ( that puts the other party on the defensive, ending all progress )

It would still be bigger than your's.
My Tic Tacs are the same size as yours. Your dick would still be smaller than both.
Give it up, Sambo. You're not very good at competing with the white boys.
May your fleas catch rabies and savage the pimples on your ass.
lol.gif
Thank you for confirming, Sambo.
May your next banana turn out to be a rotten goats dick.
lol.gif

Not a good curse for him because he wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

:badgrin:

laugh.gif

Idiot! Back to ignore for you.
Sorry for insulting your boyfriend. Youll get over it.
laugh.gif

No they don't work. I've told lots of people to fuck off and die. Not one dropped dead.
You have no power nor ability to tune into a power source.
Another good argument for concealed carry. In case I ever really do need someone to fuck off and die.
Only women and frightened children need concealed carry.
I carry open after 1 AM.
Youre actually proud of that? You must be a regular he man.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Speaking of idiots, I like how you spelled the same word (you're) two different ways, both of them wrong. :lmao:

laugh.gif

Speaking of idiots, I like how you spelled the same word (you're) two different ways, both of them wrong. :lmao:
Yes you are an idiot. Like I said it cracks me up when you start talking grammar. I know that means you have nothing left.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes you are an idiot. Like I said it cracks me up when you start talking grammar. I know that means you have nothing left.
laugh.gif
I wasn't talking "grammar", I was talking spelling but I guess an idiot like yourself wouldn't know the difference.
PS, you left out a comma (twice), think you can figure out where?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I wasn't talking "grammar", I was talking spelling but I guess an idiot like yourself wouldn't know the difference.
PS, you left out a comma (twice), think you can figure out where?
You were talking grammar and spelling. So what I left out a comma. Whats going to happen? You going to mark me down on my term paper?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back