Do curses work?

Not mad, just annoyed. Idiots tend to do that.
Idiots like you just make me laugh.
laugh.gif

Of course your mad. Youre like a monkey with rabies right now.
Speaking of idiots, I like how you spelled the same word (you're) two different ways, both of them wrong. :lmao:
Yes you are an idiot. Like I said it cracks me up when you start talking grammar. I know that means you have nothing left.
laugh.gif
I wasn't talking "grammar", I was talking spelling but I guess an idiot like yourself wouldn't know the difference.
PS, you left out a comma (twice), think you can figure out where?
You were talking grammar and spelling. So what I left out a comma. Whats going to happen? You going to mark me down on my term paper?
laugh.gif
Leaving it out indicates you are aware one was needed. Since you don't know where it belongs, that means you're too stupid to know one was needed. BTW, you left out another one in this post, plus an apostrophe. Bet you can't tell us where they go this time either, imbecile.

Idiots like you just make me laugh.
laugh.gif

Of course your mad. Youre like a monkey with rabies right now.
Speaking of idiots, I like how you spelled the same word (you're) two different ways, both of them wrong. :lmao:
Yes you are an idiot. Like I said it cracks me up when you start talking grammar. I know that means you have nothing left.
laugh.gif
I wasn't talking "grammar", I was talking spelling but I guess an idiot like yourself wouldn't know the difference.
You were talking grammar and spelling. So what I left out a comma. Whats going to happen? You going to mark me down on my term paper?
laugh.gif
Leaving it out indicates you are aware one was needed. Since you don't know where it belongs, that means you're too stupid to know one was needed. BTW, you left out another one in this post, plus an apostrophe. Bet you can't tell us where they go this time either, imbecile.
Of course I know one was needed. I dont respect the language enough to make sure its there. I already informed you of that. Its just english. Its not like its important to put in commas and all that tired stuff on a message board. You dont like it too bad.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Of course I know one was needed. I dont respect the language enough to make sure its there. I already informed you of that. Its just english. Its not like its important to put in commas and all that tired stuff on a message board. You dont like it too bad.
laugh.gif
Then why can't you say where they were needed? :lol: Face it, Asswipe, you're a moron. Either that or you're just plain lazy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then why can't you say where they were needed? :lol: Face it, Asswipe, you're a moron. Either that or you're just plain lazy.
Because its not important to help you deflect from me making you look like a monkey.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Because its not important to help you deflect from me making you look like a monkey.
laugh.gif
You can't say where they were needed because you weren't aware they were needed. You weren't aware they were needed because you are an idiot, and until you can post a sentence without making several mistakes in spelling and grammar, you will continue to prove you are an idiot (not that everyone doesn't already know it). :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can't say where they were needed because you weren't aware they were needed. You weren't aware they were needed because you are an idiot, and until you can post a sentence without making several mistakes in spelling and grammar, you will continue to prove you are an idiot (not that everyone doesn't already know it). :lol:
Cant and wont are two different things. I wont help you deflect by answering your cave monkey question. Sorry.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cant and wont are two different things. I wont help you deflect by answering your cave monkey question. Sorry.
laugh.gif
They may be two different things but only one of them applies in this case...CAN'T. I notice you just made 3 more mistakes in this post alone. I just gave you a big clue but I bet you still can't figure out where you made them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They may be two different things but only one of them applies in this case...CAN'T. I notice you just made 3 more mistakes in this post alone. I just gave you a big clue but I bet you still can't figure out where you made them.
May your eyes be attacked by nanobots programmed to destroy the capillaries that bring blood to your eyes so you cant see my grammar and spelling errors and deflect.
lol.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
May your eyes be attacked by nanobots programmed to destroy the capillaries that bring blood to your eyes so you cant see my grammar and spelling errors and deflect.
lol.gif
So you admit they are "errors". Thanks for confirming you are an idiot as well as a liar. :lol:

Curses Dont work, I curse fakey jakey every day.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol.gif
So you admit they are "errors". Thanks for confirming you are an idiot as well as a liar. :lol:
Yeah I told you that way back when you first deflected. I dont care that its wrong. Its a message board you little monkey
lol.gif

laugh.gif
lol.gif
Yeah I told you that way back when you first deflected. I dont care that its wrong. Its a message board you little monkey
lol.gif
No, you said you knew where the commas belonged but you didn't respect the language enough to put them there, yet you couldn't tell me where they belonged. Also, you just left out another 3 apostrophes and a comma. Tell me where they belong and I'll throw you a banana.

laugh.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
No, you said you knew where the commas belonged but you didn't respect the language enough to put them there, yet you couldn't tell me where they belonged. Also, you just left out another 3 apostrophes and a comma. Tell me where they belong and I'll throw you a banana.
I could tell you. I just wont tell you. I dont encourage you deflecting. Keep your bananas for yourself. I heard they were cutting the budget at the zoo and your food was going to be reduced you cave monkey.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
I could tell you. I just wont tell you.
Yeah, sure you could. LOL You sure are a comical little spear chucker. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have always thought it was in the mind of the believer not in the power of the Curser. My wife disagrees. I hope I am not a toad tomorrow. :lol:
Just tell her that if she turns you into a toad, you'll turn her into a yummy little bug.

Then call a truce and fuck each others' brains out.

I have always thought it was in the mind of the believer not in the power of the Curser. My wife disagrees. I hope I am not a toad tomorrow.

Why would tomorrow be any different than today in your silly, superstitious little life (or yesterday, or the day before)? I can't believe you turned out to be a full blown idiot, Toad, but then again most loony lefties are.

Forum List

Back