Do blacks owe reparations to the Jewish people??

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Since blacks claim white people owe reparations because white people profited from enslaving their ancestors,and since blacks claimed the Egyptians were black shouldn't blacks have to pay reparations to the Jewish people for the enslavement of their Jewish ancestors???

If that's your theory then yes they should. I appoint you to go collect the reparations for the Jews.

If that's your theory then yes they should. I appoint you to go collect the reparations for the Jews.
blacks do not pay when they owe they never have and never will !!the only things they grudgingly pay for are things they are forced to pay for,but if you factor in the fraud and waist it cancels out what they pay!! ...NAME ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE!!:eusa_angel:

blacks do not pay when they owe they never have and never will !!the only things they grudgingly pay for are things they are forced to pay for,but if you factor in the fraud and waist it cancels out what they pay!! ...NAME ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE!!:eusa_angel:

We aren't the white community.

Bwaa haaa haa the dumb ape can't even give one example.....go ahead lie if you have to but at least name one!!:eusa_eh:

Bwaa haaa haa the dumb ape can't even give one example.....go ahead lie if you have to but at least name one!!:eusa_eh:

Hahahaha. You have the nerve to call someone a "dumb ape". Hahahaha.

the point of the thread is if like most blacks you believe in reparations then blacks owe the Jewish people for nearly 500 yrs of enslavement by the so called black Egyptians!!

I would figure that any self respecting person with pride in their, "Race" would never accept reparations..

Since blacks claim white people owe reparations because white people profited from enslaving their ancestors,and since blacks claimed the Egyptians were black shouldn't blacks have to pay reparations to the Jewish people for the enslavement of their Jewish ancestors???

This happened in Egypt not the US, so they would need to talk to the Egyptian government.

Which part of the United States is Egypt located?

you're not a member

you're not a member

:clap2::clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Which part of the United States is Egypt located?

massachusetts. it's about 20 min from here

Egypt-Beach.10.jpg

:thup:

You're not in it.

Forum List

Back