Do blacks owe reparations to the Jewish people??

The Pyramids are in Egypt retard, so yes they would need to take this up with the Egyptian government, or do you not understand Egypt is not in the US?:cuckoo:
but should not the blacks in America be accountable for what their ancestors did ??or is it only about geography ??

This all happened in Egypt, so they would need to take it up with the current Egyptian government. I bet they would tell them to fuck off.:cool:
I AGREE!! just like white people in this country should be telling blacks to fuck off...now get your black ass back to work boy !!:whip:

Last edited:
but should not the blacks in America be accountable for what their ancestors did ??or is it only about geography ??

This all happened in Egypt, so they would need to take it up with the current Egyptian government. I bet they would tell them to fuck off.:cool:
I AGREE!! just like white people in this country should be telling blacks to fuck off...now get your black ass back to work boy !!:whip:

Go fuck yourself faggot.

Since blacks claim white people owe reparations because white people profited from enslaving their ancestors,and since blacks claimed the Egyptians were black shouldn't blacks have to pay reparations to the Jewish people for the enslavement of their Jewish ancestors???

Shouldn't people like you have to pay reparations to the entire human race for lowering our overall level with your monumental stupidity?
:eusa_hand: SILENCE !! errr.... UNGAWWA !! while your superior is talking you diseased idiot !!the fact is you want everybody else to pay but you!! their is a word for people like you........... [ BUM"S !!]

Last edited:
Since blacks claim white people owe reparations because white people profited from enslaving their ancestors,and since blacks claimed the Egyptians were black shouldn't blacks have to pay reparations to the Jewish people for the enslavement of their Jewish ancestors???

I think the Egyptians already paid out reparations by fucking over the Palestinians and giving their land to the Jews to make modern day Israel. At least in your warped world that should pass for historical accuracy.

I think the Egyptians already paid out reparations by fucking over the Palestinians and giving their land to the Jews to make modern day Israel. At least in your warped world that should pass for historical accuracy.
a black man sympathetic to muslim terrorist !!What a surprise!! ......PS.. MALCOLM X WAS A JUST ANOTHER CONVICTED FELON AND A DRUG ADDICT!! [or ****** for short ] ...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

What about the Sicilians?

The Moors only occupied and raped their way through Sicily.

Is that why when I was stationed in Sigonella, Sicily I would heard non-Sicilian Italian worker on base call Sicilians the "******* of Italy"?

a black man sympathetic to muslim terrorist !!What a surprise!! ......PS.. MALCOLM X WAS A JUST ANOTHER CONVICTED FELON AND A DRUG ADDICT!! [or ****** for short ] ...:eusa_angel:

Yup, my avatar is a compelely accurate representation of myself - jerry curl and all. :lol:

Yup, my avatar is a compelely accurate representation of myself - jerry curl and all. :lol:
Bwaa haa haa I thought Rick James was dead.....AND I DIDN"T KNOW HE WAS A FAGGOT TO BOOT!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back