Do blacks owe reparations to the Jewish people??

The notion of you lecturing anyone is beyond risible, you stupid son of a bitch.

I HAVE ONCE AGAIN CAUSED UNKA TOM TO CHIMPOUT AND RESORT TO TYPICAL POTTY MOUTH GHETTO BABBLE !! I OWN YOU bOY!! :udaman: :whip:

Bitch please, you have the dirtiest mouth on here.
I very rarely resort to vulgarity rape ape!! on the rare occasions I do it is because the dumb ghetto chimp I am lecturing can not understand proper English!!

Ghetto chimp?

That you Yidnar?
Bild6.jpg

The Male Maid? :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Attachments

• $menlookingridiculous.jpg
    $menlookingridiculous.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 59
If that's your theory then yes they should. I appoint you to go collect the reparations for the Jews.
blacks do not pay when they owe they never have and never will !!the only things they grudgingly pay for are things they are forced to pay for,but if you factor in the fraud and waist it cancels out what they pay!! ...NAME ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE!!:eusa_angel:

We dont have to claim you.

If that's your theory then yes they should. I appoint you to go collect the reparations for the Jews.
blacks do not pay when they owe they never have and never will !!the only things they grudgingly pay for are things they are forced to pay for,but if you factor in the fraud and waist it cancels out what they pay!! ...NAME ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE!!:eusa_angel:

ohh you wish you could but you can't .....IM HUMAN!!

ohh you wish you could but you can't .....IM HUMAN!!

That's your opinion.

Goat boy.

You must be out of your mind -_- go find some Nazi Germans, then your question would be directed in the right place. There's no way in hell that slavery in Egypt can out way the holocaust. Enough said -_-

Forum List

Back