Do blacks owe reparations to the Jewish people??

Since blacks claim white people owe reparations because white people profited from enslaving their ancestors,and since blacks claimed the Egyptians were black shouldn't blacks have to pay reparations to the Jewish people for the enslavement of their Jewish ancestors???

This happened in Egypt not the US, so they would need to talk to the Egyptian government.
so you are saying that the filthy blacks in the US have no Egyptian ancestors ??

Since blacks claim white people owe reparations because white people profited from enslaving their ancestors,and since blacks claimed the Egyptians were black shouldn't blacks have to pay reparations to the Jewish people for the enslavement of their Jewish ancestors???

This happened in Egypt not the US, so they would need to talk to the Egyptian government.
so you are saying that the filthy blacks in the US have no Egyptian ancestors ??

:wtf:.....Dude..

What about the Sicilians?

The Moors only occupied and raped their way through Sicily.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to yidnar again." :lol:

:cuckoo:

no answers from blacks on reparations for Jews!!whats good fore the goose is not good for the black leaches!!

People gave you plenty of answers in this thread idiot, can you even read?:cuckoo:
all i heard was denies and name calling .give me an example black man or even better give me a yes or no answer... do you think blacks owe Jews reparations??and don't try that ask the Egyptians shit ..you people like to make the claim they were your ancestors and that the white mans ancestors enslaved blacks!!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Which part of the United States is Egypt located?

massachusetts. it's about 20 min from here

Egypt-Beach.10.jpg

:thup:

Thanks Del.

Learn something new every day.

How are the jewish built pyramids lookin' these days..

Ever solve that riddle of the ol' Sphinx? :lol:

Maybe the Egyptians should look into it

no answers from blacks on reparations for Jews!!whats good fore the goose is not good for the black leaches!!

People gave you plenty of answers in this thread idiot, can you even read?:cuckoo:
all i heard was denies and name calling .give me an example black man or even better give me a yes or no answer... do you think backs owe Jews reparations??and don't try that ask the Egyptians shit ..you people like to make the claim they were your ancestors and that the white mans ancestors enslaved blacks!!:eusa_whistle:

The Pyramids are in Egypt retard, so yes they would need to take this up with the Egyptian government, or do you not understand Egypt is not in the US?:cuckoo:

all i heard was denies and name calling .give me an example black man or even better give me a yes or no answer... do you think backs owe Jews reparations??and don't try that ask the Egyptians shit ..you people like to make the claim they were your ancestors and that the white mans ancestors enslaved blacks!!:eusa_whistle:

The Pyramids are in Egypt retard, so yes they would need to take this up with the Egyptian government, or do you not understand Egypt is not in the US?:cuckoo:
but should not the blacks in America be accountable for what their ancestors did ??or is it only a question of geographics about who is responsible ?? the truth is blacks in America just want an excuse to get more free money !!

Last edited:

but should not the blacks in America be accountable for what their ancestors did ??or is it only about geography ??

This all happened in Egypt, so they would need to take it up with the current Egyptian government. I bet they would tell them to fuck off.:cool:

But it would go right back to the Egyptians because Moses and Hebrews ruined the fishing industry by parting the sea and turnng it red, pollution with a death fog, arson with fire ice, and burning fields with fire tornados.

:lol:

Seriously?

You wanna talk about the italians?

Almost every part of Europe..and some parts of the Middle East and Africa has Roman structures.

:lol:

Seriously?

You wanna talk about the italians?

Almost every part of Europe..and some parts of the Middle East and Africa has Roman structures.

Seriously though they would need to take that up with the Italian government, Black Americans have nothing to do with that.:doubt:

Shouldn't people like you have to pay reparations to the entire human race for lowering our overall level with your monumental stupidity?

Shouldn't people like you have to pay reparations to the entire human race for lowering our overall level with your monumental stupidity?

:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back