Do any USMB Conservatives support Jeb?

How is Jeb better than Hillary? Where do the even differ?
I f you dont think there's any difference between them then you're not paying attention and you're part of the problem.

Yeah people keep saying that but when I ask them to tell me the difference, no one can.
Do you support charter schools and school vouchers?
Do you support caps on medical malpractice suits?
Do you support expanded rights for gun owners?
Do you support capital punishment?
Do you support ending subsidies for crony capitalism?

If the answer is Yes then you ought to support Bush over Hillary because he supports all those things and voted/acted on them as governor of FL.

Thanks for actually answering the question, yes I support them. However, you need to understand that he won't do any of those things. Remember in 2010 and again in 2014 when we were told all of the things that the GOP was going to do if we gave them power? they haven't done it. Crux has tried, Paul has tried, even Rubio. Jeb Bush is among the establishment GOB who won't do what Conservatives want or what they promise us they will do. You cannot trust him. I will never vote for him. Not that it matters though, Jeb Bush is the only candidate that is a guaranteed loser to Hillary. Even if I voted for him.
You understand he actually did those thngs as governor of FL, right?

We don't have school vouchers, we don't have caps on malpractice suits, and we still have crony capitalism.

I sincerely hope he does not win the nomination and would not vote for him in the primary, but I absolutely would support him to prevent Billary from being in the WH.

As long as we keep doing that, we will keep getting these losers. We did it in 2008 and again in 2012. If we do it again, we will lose to Hillary in 2016.
So the solution is to let the Democrats keep winning? :cuckoo:

They will keep winning as long as we nominate losers like Bush.

I sincerely hope he does not win the nomination and would not vote for him in the primary, but I absolutely would support him to prevent Billary from being in the WH.

As long as we keep doing that, we will keep getting these losers. We did it in 2008 and again in 2012. If we do it again, we will lose to Hillary in 2016.
So the solution is to let the Democrats keep winning? :cuckoo:

Again, I stated that I wouldn't vote for him in the primary...yet I'd somehow be responsible for contributing to the Dems winning if I supported him in the general?? Talk about -- > :cuckoo:

Who said that? You can't mean me.

No way I will consider Jeb, Crispy or Graham cracker.

These RINOs are little more than democrook light and will do NOTHING to roll back fascist policies, in fact they will impliment their own. Perhaps not nearly as quickly as hitlary might, but I say that if we're going to drive off the cliff we might as well mash the gas pedal and get it over with.

I might even be pissed off enough to throw the lever for Sanders if he can beat the hildabeast, and we still end up with a RINO on the GOP ticket. At least Sanders has enough integrity not to enrich himself through his office. He actually believes in his looney marxist dogma. RINOs believe in nothing except self promotion and getting richer. They're no less criminally insane than any other democrook.

you might want to reconsider that....there are at least 2 or more supreme court justices who will retire in the next 8 years and as much as I don't like Jeb....I would rather take a shot with him getting it right, than knowing that the stalinist judges hilary will appoint will take a wrecking ball to the Bill of Rights.....

Just having a republicrat doesn't mean we'll get a decent SCOTUS nominee.

Sandra Day O'Connor

Anthony Kennedy

John Roberts

David Souter

I rest my case.

I f you dont think there's any difference between them then you're not paying attention and you're part of the problem.

Yeah people keep saying that but when I ask them to tell me the difference, no one can.
Do you support charter schools and school vouchers?
Do you support caps on medical malpractice suits?
Do you support expanded rights for gun owners?
Do you support capital punishment?
Do you support ending subsidies for crony capitalism?

If the answer is Yes then you ought to support Bush over Hillary because he supports all those things and voted/acted on them as governor of FL.

Thanks for actually answering the question, yes I support them. However, you need to understand that he won't do any of those things. Remember in 2010 and again in 2014 when we were told all of the things that the GOP was going to do if we gave them power? they haven't done it. Crux has tried, Paul has tried, even Rubio. Jeb Bush is among the establishment GOB who won't do what Conservatives want or what they promise us they will do. You cannot trust him. I will never vote for him. Not that it matters though, Jeb Bush is the only candidate that is a guaranteed loser to Hillary. Even if I voted for him.
You understand he actually did those thngs as governor of FL, right?

We don't have school vouchers, we don't have caps on malpractice suits, and we still have crony capitalism.
You live in Florida?

you might want to reconsider that....there are at least 2 or more supreme court justices who will retire in the next 8 years and as much as I don't like Jeb....I would rather take a shot with him getting it right, than knowing that the stalinist judges hilary will appoint will take a wrecking ball to the Bill of Rights.....

Sandra Day O'Connor

Anthony Kennedy

John Roberts

David Souter

I rest my case.
But having a Democrat as president guarantees we will get a liberal.
You really want to see Elena Kagan's girlfriend/wife on the court with her?

Sandra Day O'Connor

Anthony Kennedy

John Roberts

David Souter

I rest my case.

How about Eric Holder as Chief Justice of the Supreme court.....?

I do not.

*Am tired of being lied to by politicians.

26+Puke.gif

Good point!

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.
Head and shoulders above anyone the dems could put forth is not really that much of a blessing.
He still is too soft on the illegals. We need someone who will punish employers, stop giving the illegals assistance and refuse them school, medical and housing. That plan would start saving billions right away, it would also force employers to raise their starting pay on their own, bringing about a higher pay scale as they search out the best Americans to fill the jobs the illegals can no longer do. once that is done, then the illegals will self deport, costing the country nothing but the crime spree they leave in their path as they go.
Let it be known that after a certain date, say give them a year, anyone caught in the country illegally will spend some time in jail until their own country makes provisions for them to be brought back.

Sandra Day O'Connor

Anthony Kennedy

John Roberts

David Souter

I rest my case.

How about Eric Holder as Chief Justice of the Supreme court.....?
:hellno:

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.
Head and shoulders above anyone the dems could put forth is not really that much of a blessing.
He still is too soft on the illegals. We need someone who will punish employers, stop giving the illegals assistance and refuse them school, medical and housing. That plan would start saving billions right away, it would also force employers to raise their starting pay on their own, bringing about a higher pay scale as they search out the best Americans to fill the jobs the illegals can no longer do. once that is done, then the illegals will self deport, costing the country nothing but the crime spree they leave in their path as they go.
Let it be known that after a certain date, say give them a year, anyone caught in the country illegally will spend some time in jail until their own country makes provisions for them to be brought back.
Out of curiosity do you have any idea what it would cost to deport 11M people? Or jail them for that matter?

Out of curiosity do you have any idea what it would cost to deport 11M people? Or jail them for that matter?

Yes....exactly...build the fence, no citizenship, have them pay a hefty fine, and allow them to work.....and end immigration for 10 years to absorb and deal with the illegals we already have.......

The not voting part is really, really important......

Most people don't grasp the logistics of such an endeavor. I could accept a limited legal status for those who can prove they've maintained steady employment, learned english and had no serious criminal history. That still means no voting, no free shit.

The rest will either go back, starve or get shot by people protecting their property.

out of curiosity, did you read what I wrote?
and what does it cost to feed, educate give housing and medical to these illegals over their lifetime, and even if we did pay to deport them, what would it cost to throw them on a plane and kick them out in their own country.
What would be cheaper, one time cost of deporting even if we did pay, or keeping them alive on taxpayer dollar for life.

Forum List

Back