Do any USMB Conservatives support Jeb?

Unless something is really wrong here...........Jebster may be the most well funded republican candidate, but he isn't lasting 2 months in the primaries. Why? Because as conservative candidates drop, their support will go to most every other candidate besides him. I expect Trump, Cruz, and Walker to be there when Jeb falls like a house of cards. Paul might even be there too.

Republicans have had enough. Just look on this board and you can see it.

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.
Head and shoulders above anyone the dems could put forth is not really that much of a blessing.
He still is too soft on the illegals. We need someone who will punish employers, stop giving the illegals assistance and refuse them school, medical and housing. That plan would start saving billions right away, it would also force employers to raise their starting pay on their own, bringing about a higher pay scale as they search out the best Americans to fill the jobs the illegals can no longer do. once that is done, then the illegals will self deport, costing the country nothing but the crime spree they leave in their path as they go.
Let it be known that after a certain date, say give them a year, anyone caught in the country illegally will spend some time in jail until their own country makes provisions for them to be brought back.
Out of curiosity do you have any idea what it would cost to deport 11M people? Or jail them for that matter?

Yes....exactly...build the fence, no citizenship, have them pay a hefty fine, and allow them to work.....and end immigration for 10 years to absorb and deal with the illegals we already have.......

The not voting part is really, really important......
give them one year to become American too, no speaking Spanish, nothing written in Spanish, no signs, no government publications nothing. If they want to be American, make them act like it.

Unless something is really wrong here...........Jebster may be the most well funded republican candidate, but he isn't lasting 2 months in the primaries. Why? Because as conservative candidates drop, their support will go to most every other candidate besides him. I expect Trump, Cruz, and Walker to be there when Jeb falls like a house of cards. Paul might even be there too.

The republican party in office right now is no different than the dem party. The only reason there are still two is that so they can both blame each other when their brilliant plans fail.

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.
Head and shoulders above anyone the dems could put forth is not really that much of a blessing.
He still is too soft on the illegals. We need someone who will punish employers, stop giving the illegals assistance and refuse them school, medical and housing. That plan would start saving billions right away, it would also force employers to raise their starting pay on their own, bringing about a higher pay scale as they search out the best Americans to fill the jobs the illegals can no longer do. once that is done, then the illegals will self deport, costing the country nothing but the crime spree they leave in their path as they go.
Let it be known that after a certain date, say give them a year, anyone caught in the country illegally will spend some time in jail until their own country makes provisions for them to be brought back.
Out of curiosity do you have any idea what it would cost to deport 11M people? Or jail them for that matter?
out of curiosity, did you read what I wrote?
and what does it cost to feed, educate give housing and medical to these illegals over their lifetime, and even if we did pay to deport them, what would it cost to throw them on a plane and kick them out in their own country.
What would be cheaper, one time cost of deporting even if we did pay, or keeping them alive on taxpayer dollar for life.
So your answer is No, you have no idea what it would cost.
And understand once you deport someone, they dont stay deported. There was a story somewhere about a bunch of illegal Nigerians who had been deported like 6 times. And no they didnt swim.

and what does it cost to feed, educate give housing and medical to these illegals over their lifetime, and even if we did pay to deport them, what would it cost to throw them on a plane and kick them out in their own country.
What would be cheaper, one time cost of deporting even if we did pay, or keeping them alive on taxpayer dollar for life.
And understand once you deport someone, they dont stay deported. There was a story somewhere about a bunch of illegal Nigerians who had been deported like 6 times. And no they didnt swim.
My answer is that if you had actually read what I wrote you would have already had your answer and not have had to ask.
Now, if you did read it, then do so again but this time, ask someone for help. Maybe they can draw pictures for you with crayons or something to help explain it.
as far as coming back in, I think that's covered in my first post also.

Jeb is a good candidate and if he name were Johnson people would like him. BUt as it is he generates zero excitement among anyone. And with numerous new and exciting candidates there isnt any reason to pick him.,

My answer is that if you had actually read what I wrote you would have already had your answer and not have had to ask.
Now, if you did read it, then do so again but this time, ask someone for help. Maybe they can draw pictures for you with crayons or something to help explain it.
You havent indicated you have a clue as to how much it would cost to deport 11M people. Not to mention building a fence and putting a bunch of employers out of business.
Try harder.

Jeb is a good candidate and if he name were Johnson people would like him. BUt as it is he generates zero excitement among anyone. And with numerous new and exciting candidates there isnt any reason to pick him.,
I don't agree, we have an army building inside of our borders right now, that needs to be taken seriously and addressed, Jeb is on the side of letting it build.
I don't think another liberal is what we need.

I don't agree, we have an army building inside of our borders right now, that needs to be taken seriously and addressed, Jeb is on the side of letting it build.
We get it: you hate Hispanics. Jeb is hardly a liberal. That you think so indicates you arent paying attention.

You havent indicated you have a clue as to how much it would cost to deport 11M people. Not to mention building a fence and putting a bunch of employers out of business.
Try harder.
not my fault you are too stupid to follow along and understand what you read. I actually doubt you read it to be honest or you would not keep asking the same stupid question.

Try harder.
not my fault you are too stupid to follow along and understand what you read. I actually doubt you read it to be honest or you would not keep asking the same stupid question.
I still dont see a figure anywhere in your posts. You want to try answering the question or would you rather play stupid games?

We get it: you hate Hispanics. Jeb is hardly a liberal. That you think so indicates you arent paying attention.
Hate Hispanics? hardly. But I do hate the filthy illegals that are invading our country with the blessing of the anti American government.

Try harder.
I still dont see a figure anywhere in your posts. You want to try answering the question or would you rather play stupid games?
I cant even lower myself to your level of stupid.
please stop showing what an idiot you are until someone smarter explains all of this to you.

Hate Hispanics? hardly. But I do hate the filthy illegals that are invading our country with the blessing of the anti American government.
Of course you do. But that's irrelevant.
How much would it cost to deport them?

Try harder.
please stop showing what an idiot you are until someone smarter explains all of this to you.
OK, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I gave you plenty of chances to answer the question and engage in debate. You blew all of them.
Now it's Iggy time, asshole.

Try harder.
OK, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I gave you plenty of chances to answer the question and engage in debate. You blew all of them.
Now it's Iggy time, asshole.
Thank God, please ignore me. You are beyond stupid. Had you read and tried to understand what I wrote, your answer would be there. Your question has nothing at all to do with what I wrote. (that's a hint)
now, I have to ask, are you autistic or something? because if you are I would feel bad about pointing out your lack of thought process.

1. If someone wants to change the law, try and change it. If you can't, then it is up to this government to ENFORCE the law, period.

2. How much will it cost to build a fence and deport part, some, or most illegals? (depending upon what they decide to do after they secure the border) Tell you what. Whatever it costs, it will be less than them drawing on our benefits, and once they are gone, it is profit from there on out, each and every year!

3. Jebster is another Obama on ILLEGAL immigration. If I don't like a law like paying taxes, am I allowed to say hell no? Then why should any politician be allowed to say hell no? We own the country, don't we? And is it not true that over 65% of the people agree with us? Then who is he to ignore the law?

4. I keep hearing apologists whine that "it will be to hard to secure the border." Bullshit! People couldn't escape the USSR when they were in business, and their border was a whole lot bigger than ours. And we aren't trying to stop anyone from leaving, we are stopping them from coming in. Who are these apologists trying to kid!

5. Not many republicans get the Jebster thing, honestly. His Bush relatives before him stunk it out, and he is on the wrong side of illegal immigration, and common core education. What good is creating 3 million jobs a year, if you have 3.5 million illegals crossing the border to take them at a lower wage?

What is wrong with some of you people? NO other country does immigration even close to this ridiculous policy; and screwing Americans for non tax paying illegal law breaking unwanted visitors is no way to get elected to dogcatcher, let alone POTUS.

Let me tell you establishment goofballs something. You people insisted we have mush Mcain, and mush Romney, and every election cycle the vote went DOWN, even as eligible voters went up! It is because the base isn't going to vote for mush, and independents are going to take a REAL democrat over a pretend one.

It makes no difference if they put up mush this time, or a conservative. If they lose, the republican party is DOA. Why? Because we have more voters than the libs, and we did it YOUR way the last 2 elections, and got squat. If they put up a conservative and he can't win, then there is no reason for us to hang out together any longer. What it means is........just like the libertarians did, you stayed home.

If we can't win as republicans, then it is time for a 3rd party. Why lose with mush, when at least you can lose with principle! Jeb is nothing but a libby light, and he is not much closer to most republicans than Hillary is. The only reason I would vote for Jeb if he was the nominee, is because Hilly screwed the pooch again, and Sanders; who is an avowed socialist, got the democratic nod. Then, for America, I would have to, but I certainly would NOT be happy!

Forum List

Back